• Freeloader don't want to pay

Honestly I'm tired of you shmucks taking my taxes to pay for little Jamal or Tyrone to get a degree in basket weaving and still fail his classes. College isn't mandatory so don't make us pay for this bs. Let the people who actually want to go for real pay for it.

• Yes, people should pay.

If you have been working in the real world you understand you get what you pay for. Look at the quality of our education from K-12 which is free. Nothing of value is truly free, but I understand the knee jerk reaction to hearing free college. Consider the costs. I would agree that the current cost is very high, which is why most of us had to go to community college first before transferring to a University.

• Yes they should

They need to weed out the people who actually want to be there from the ones that dont want to be there but their parents are forcing them to be there. It would make people want to stay in college when they are surrounded by people that are happy to be there.

• People should pay for college

Education to high school level is essential to function in our society which is why it is free. College is not absolutely necessary so it should not be free. Students overall will take much less pride in their education if it is free. Also, I refuse to let my tax dollars pay for college classes that students will skip or fail. Plus, government has this way of taking functioning private sector areas and screwing it up due to politics.

• Education must be free for everyone

Education should not be a form of power, education should be free for everyone; they need to increase the différences of society, and not use people's CLASS to decide their future. As a french person I am shocked by the amount of fees that the students in your country need to pay for education.

• Education must be free for everyone

• Government is shit

They're fulla shit. Fuck america and their laws I wonder what kind of fucked up president is next. I hope its Donald trump so he can send us white people back where we came from, t t t t t t t d e e z n u t z

• College should be free

Many say that "everyone should have the option to go to college for free". I would love to go to college for free, I know I could never afford to go but I know its an investment for my later future. If college is free, Who will pay for teachers? Who will pay for materials? Textbooks? Most importantly the school building itself. Unless all those people who say it should be free, would you like to pay another tax for higher level education? Because that's the only way.The U.S is already in debt and having to pay for everyone's higher level education would throw our economy down the drain. College is a privilege and not just another four year term of education.

• J a a

Jhkjjklk daj djlkfa dj d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d

• Well I think

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no no no nooo nono no no np np no no no no nl no no no npomno nono no no non n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n no no no no

• People should not have to pay for college.

People should not have to pay for college because paying for education is, to me, wrong. Education is about learning about kid's/teenagers future. Their future is way more important than money. Collage is very expensive and if the someone doesn't change this situation, then they should at least make it cheaper than it is today.

• Shit no bye

• No way to paying for college.

People have a right to not pay for education my dad still has 17,000 dollars in Debt its in sane no more student Debt.! Please help fight against student debt most of us still do not have the money to pay it off. We do not need to pay for education and I understand if you pay a small amount of money to the university but the head of the school always is way to much.

• No they should not.

Why pay for education If you didn't pay for it in elementary, Middle and High school. Education should be free through out all of the education level. People have options to pay for it in a private schools but why can't we have the option to do so in College, Universities?

• It is stupid

Ddd d d d d d d ss ssss ss s d d s ffff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Kls;odiufgvu9ewgr;guvip9w r r

Opqertru9132grfopadrgesgsatssrhrathr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r

• Education must be free for everyone

• Jkkud chuv fhfj

Gyrrfgu huuf d d d f w hfbyyrh fhu rhuia arj rauik akhj akhg dbjf djhshjfh djhfjs khahf dhkusak fuhda fhuhdhuh hf fd d d d f e g v g h f s w r t g f dd d f f g t r d d f f f

• Government is shit

• We all have rights6 to education

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My point has been stated clearly. .