• Yes They Should

Facts About Video Games, & Gamers From Intensive Research & A Video Gamer:

1) Most Gamers Have Better Vision Then Non-Gamers.

2) Gamers Have Better Hand Eye Coordination Then Non-Gamers.

3) Video Games Improve Social Skills & Problem Solving Skills.

4) Most Gamers Have A Better Attention Span & Better Attention To Detail Then Non-Gamers.

5) Video Games Can Make You Smarter.

6) Between 90% & 97% Of Teens & Children Play Violent Video Games.

7) Video Games Release Negative Emotions, & Help Most People With Mental Disorders.

8) There's No Evidence Linking Video Games To Real Life Violence.

9) If Violent Video Games Caused Actual Violence Then I Would Be In Prison By Now For Murder.

10) Just Like Guns & Knives Video Games Do Not Cause People To Be Criminals, Terrorist, Or Anything Else.

11) Video Games (Especially Violent Video Games) Actually Decrease Real Life Violence.

12) Some Video Games Can Be Educational.

13) If You Commit A Crime Or A Terrorist Act, Then You're To Blame.

14) You People That Think Video Games Lead To Real Life Violence Or Cause People To Be Who They Are Then You Know Nothing About Video Games Or Gamers, & You're A Bunch Of Fucking Retards.

15) I Have Been Playing Both Violent & Non-Violent Video Games Since I Was 5 Years Old (1997), & I Still Have Yet To Murder, Or Harm Another Person In Any Way.

16) If Video Games Caused People To Be Who They Are, To be Criminals, Or To be Terrorist Then All Video Gamers Would Follow The Footsteps Of What They Do Or See In A Video Game.

17) Video Games Have Been Proven To Slow Down Mental Aging, & Improves Memory.

18) Video Gamers Are Better With Instructions.

19) Video Gamers Are Better Then Non-Gamers When It Comes To Multitasking.

20) Video Games Improve Vision & Help People With Dyslexia.

21) Surgeons That Have Played Video Games In The Past Have Had Quicker Results With Fewer Errors, Then Surgeons Who Have Never Played Video Games.

22) Some Video Games Can Help You Get A Career Boost.

23) Some Games Encourage Gamers To Do Sports & Exercise.

24) Some Video Games Relieve Physical Pain, & Improve Balance In People With MS.

25) Video Games Can Help People Make Faster Decisions.

26) Video Gamers Maybe Less Likely To Be Bullies.

27) Video Games Can Help Gamers Reduce & Even Break Cravings.

28) Video Games Can Make Someone More Resilient & Optimistic.

29) 47% Of Gamers Are Between 18 & 49 Years Old.

30) The Average Male Gamer Is 35 & The Average Female Gamer Is 44.

31) The Average Gamer Has Been Gaming For 13 Years Or Longer.

32) The Average Frequent Video Game Buyer Is 38 Years Old.

33) 60% Of Gamers Are Male & 40% Are Female.

34) On Average 109 Billion Dollars Is Spent On Gaming From 2.2 Billion Gamers World Wide.

35) Revenue From E-Sports Reached Around 700 Million Dollars In 2017.

• This can hurt you

This can hurt you eyes and cause blindness. It also causes addiction when this happens it can distract kids from learning and other things at home. Gaming has also killed people. One kid played 92 hours strait (back to addiction) he ended up dying on the computer at the library.

• If they want

People should play video games if they want, there's no problem with that whatsoever. It's no different than watching films, reading novels or listening to music. It's just another entertainment medium, and we need to have some joy and entertainment in our lives. Stop trying to make life as dull as possible.

• They can improve your life in some ways...

I was reading an article a few days ago called "10 reasons why gamers will rule the world." Wanna hear some reasons?
    Recourse management: I play lots of strategy and shooters, so I know when to conserve and use resources.
    Reaction time: Man, this has boosted dramatically in recent years for me. Watching.... And waiting for the right moment to strike, and when to dodge... It's gotten a lot easier.

• They're Technology, That's Why.

We cannot feel like the clock of eternity is ticking forward if our technology does not continue to advance. One thing we absolutely will have to keep is video games. They're fun because you can do what you want and fight bad guys. You can even do things that are scientifically impossible in real life. They have evolved since the 80's into a better form of entertainment than books. 30 years from now, they will be better than they are today. Why should we get rid of something that will keep on improving in quality more and more? I'm not saying that I'm not worried about people getting addicted to them. I just think people should play them.

• This can hurt you

• This can hurt you