• Please stop C02!!

C02 is more commonly known as carbon monoxide and if we recycle, we will cut pollution
    and save the air and the animals and the trees. I am currently doing a report on recycling
    at Maple River Middle School. I like to help the world clean. So do something and recycle.

• We should recycle to help the Earth.

It is very important to recycle. Not only does it clear land of trash, but it also saves energy. Just because you don't want to walk perhaps 4-5 feet away to recycle doesn't mean you shouldn't. Think about how much it takes to fuel garbage trucks, and all of the fumes they release. Recycling is definitely the way to go.

• Reduce, recycle, reuse: The three Rs

If you do the three "R," it would save a lot of energy and it would save trees, which would allow more oxygen. It would help reduce Global Warning and Reduce the air pollution that we have in our air and if we keep reusing recycling and reduce then it would help.

• Yes, people should recycle.

Yes, I believe that people should recycle. Since the day that mankind first discovered that certain things were recyclable, Earth has been a better place. Though not everybody recycles, enough people do that it makes a difference in the world, by not only being less of a burden on our planet resource-wise, but also by making our environment a better, cleaner place.

• The three R's!

Yes, we should all be doing our best to recycle items. Now, actual recycling facilities where they break down papers, plastics and aluminum to be used in other applications might not actually be cost effective these days, but it certainly cuts down on the amount of waste we just pile in a dump. Our resources are limited, no matter how much we think they are not. However, the best things we can do are in the other two thirds of my argument. Reduce and reuse. I'm sure that you've heard the buzz about "upcycling," and that is one of the best things I've seen blow up a little in our culture. It's all about taking items you find useless and crafting something better and more useful. When my electronics break, I always gut them for parts. I can use them for future projects or repair my other equipment. The hardest and most effective measure is to reduce the amount we consume in the first place. If everyone just cut back on packaging and other unnecessary use of resources, we would be that much better off without having to worry about any of that waste. So should we be recycling? Yes, but that's not all we should be doing.

• Yes, within reason.

I am not convinced that recycling makes a huge impact on the environment, but it certainly does no harm. If I am a better steward of the earth God made by going to the minimal extra effort required to throw my paper into a separate dump, it seems easily worth it. I am not obsessed with recycling and would not condemn anyone who does not recycle, but it is worth doing.

• YES, people should recycle

I believe people should recycle, regardless if they believe in Global Warming or not. It takes literally two seconds to throw something into a recycle bin, and at the same time, you are helping the environment. People who don't recycle are just being lazy or thick headed, in my opinion. What do you have to lose?

• What do we have to lose?

There is nothing to lose and everything to gain by recycling. I think that we should. When people start doing it in even larger amounts then we should be able to cut costs of products considerably. We have limited resources on this planet, so we should be making the most of them.

• Everyone should recycle

Everyone should recycle because, recycling reduces the amount of landfills. Recycling also requires us to cut down a smaller amount of trees. Recycling also saves energy. Recycling also helps with our climate problems. Recycling is a great way to help and save our environment. So please recycle and help save the world!!

• Yes yes yes

Lol LOLLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOLLol LOL

• Bad rhaufg fhbnejgsbr

It could be contaminated f fff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Recycling is bad!

Recycling is really bad. Some people rinse out plastic containers, thus wasting valuable resources. Recycling also costs much more than not recycling. Recycling does actually make pollution, with its special trucks and recycling plants. Recycling glass is just a bad idea. New glass is made with sand, which is plentiful. Again recycling stinks!