Should people stick to the same routine because it's safe or should they take risks even if they get hurt?

• You never know the future

While you're going through life you always know whats in front of you. Everyone talks about some expensive trip they want to take or some new place they want to check out but the simple fact is you never know what the future has in store for you. You need to learn to save your money now and dont overspend thinking your job your house your friends will be their in the future because the future never lets you know whats going to happen later in life.

• (yes) to stick (no) to risk

I think taking risks is better because you never know what you could do in your life. For example, instead of saying "I want to lose weight but I don't know if I can" search online for help, save money for sportswear, watch your diet and go at your own pace so that in the end, when you look in the mirror and finally like what you see, you'll be able to say "I was hesitant at first but I tried and worked hard at it and now look at me...I'm SEXY!" lol.