Should people stop eating meat and be vegetarian?

• Vegetarian Diet Better for Humans

While Americans should stop eating meat and switch to vegetarianism, people don't actually have to do this. Vegetarian diets are more healthy than meat-based diets, but the effects won't ruin humanity for the rest of time. Many people will change to the healthier diet, but plenty of people can't get off meat.

• Yes they should.

People should stop eating meat and be vegetarian. There have been many studies that show that there is no need for meat to get the nutrients that you need. Eating meat and other products from animals have been proved to increase you chance to get cancer and have other bad heath concerns.

• I think it is a good choice.

I am a vegetarian and I made that choice for myself because I think that it is a good one. I feel better about myself that I don't support the way that animals are treated in factory farms and I feel better physically from eating a much healthier diet. I believe that it is something someone should choose for themselves, but I would definitely recommend and promote it.

• Either not eat meat or become flexitarians(people who have a diet of mosty veggies but consists of little meat) or treat our farm animals better

Farm animals arent always treated nicely they are sometimes treated badly and wrongly being a flexitarian helps meat eaters eat less meat so these are the best choices we should do some of these choices or we might have empiers fall over this convensation we we we w e w e w

• Of course they must

There are many things supporting why people should be vegetarian. Cannibalism is not allowed so why should eating meat be allowed? Also it is contributing to global warming since cows produce a lot of methane. I did this for a project in school on the environmental reasons and I think that should really tell people something.

• Animals have lives and emotions too

I think that we should not eat meat because like us animals have emotions. You would upset if you were the cow being eaten. Also just because we have canines we shouldn't eat meat. Also it is a much cheaper diet and vegetarian don't get diseases from red meat like meat eaters do

• Animals have lives and emotions too

• I think is better for the planet.

We have overpopulation, so, people needs to eat "animals".But at the same time we need a lot fodder for them, and at the same time we need water, fertilizer, power etc. All this for make to grow this fodder. Then, the fodder is procesed and packed. It is ready to be shipped.

Accordingly, we spent water, energy, workforce and fuel and other tools. Only for prepare the fodder.

Finally we feed the animals with the fodder for this we need power, water and workforce.
    When the meat is ready, it is packed and shipped.

So, we spent: water^2, power^2 and workforce^2, fuel^2. Also, Is showed scientifically, for example that cows produce a lot methane (CO2eq).

So, I prefer eat the fodder. =)

• No way Jose!

I think that vegetarianism is nonsense. Animals eat meat all the time. Meat is a pleasurable dinner (and lunch, and breakfast depending, not McGarbage of course). I don't think that vegetarians should ban meats or beefs. It's a human joy to eat them, so it's not bad. God doesn't say it's a sin to kill animals to survive and eat.

• No, people should not stop eating meat and become vegetarian.

No, people should not stop eating meat and become vegetarian. I think people should continue eating meat if they want. Think of all the jobs that would be lost of all people stopped eating meat, farmers, butchers, meat plant workers would all be unemployed. Plus it's expensive to be a vegetarian, a lot of people can't afford it.

• Being vegetarian destroys enviroments.

Being a vegetarian completely destroys environment. This is because Growing vegetables uses pesticides and non organic fertilizers. Pesticides kill bugs but it can absorb in to the soil and then to the plant. This affects people who is eating and people can get sick from pesticide and non organic fertilizers

• Some people are carnivors.

I think when it comes to being a vegetarian, that is a simple choice that one can make for themselves. Personally, I will never become a vegetarian unless I medically have no choice and eating meat will risk my health in general. Some people naturally love the taste of meat.

• Meat is just as healthy

Meat is a major aspect of protein. Protein is what builds muscle mass and is better for your digestive system. I am not saying you shouldn't eat vegetables, they are good for you! But meat is too. If you think that the only thing good for you is vegetables, go ahead! Eat vegetables! But as for me, I'll take my protein, thank you!

• We're perfectly fine eating meat, thank you.

I have been a meat eater for my entire life and it has served me well. I have no reason to change to vegetarianism because my diet is already compatible with my lifestyle. It really comes down to the person, though, because some people are more fit for a vegetarian lifestyle and some are more fit for a meat-eating lifestyle.

• Being a Vegatarian is bad

I think being a vegetarian is very bad. Because meat is very good for our health. It is my ıdea. What do you think ? I'm not vegetarian. Because I think it is so very bad. (Sorry for my English. I'm from Turkey) This is my idea. Please answer my question