Should people stop eating meat and be vegetarian?

• Vegetarian Diet Better for Humans

While Americans should stop eating meat and switch to vegetarianism, people don't actually have to do this. Vegetarian diets are more healthy than meat-based diets, but the effects won't ruin humanity for the rest of time. Many people will change to the healthier diet, but plenty of people can't get off meat.

• Yes they should.

People should stop eating meat and be vegetarian. There have been many studies that show that there is no need for meat to get the nutrients that you need. Eating meat and other products from animals have been proved to increase you chance to get cancer and have other bad heath concerns.

• I think it is a good choice.

I am a vegetarian and I made that choice for myself because I think that it is a good one. I feel better about myself that I don't support the way that animals are treated in factory farms and I feel better physically from eating a much healthier diet. I believe that it is something someone should choose for themselves, but I would definitely recommend and promote it.

• Beef is super cute!

When you are sad and alone and you dont have something to pet, you can pet a cow, But what if it is all in your fridge?? Are you going to pet raw beef? That is incorect! You should NOT pet raw beef. You should pet raw cow, not beef.

• Eating meat is cruelty to animals.

Animals were not born to be eaten. They have a right to life, the same as a human. Who ever gave mankind the right to treat animals as a lesser being? We have many herbs and plants in our universe that we can live and be healthy on. Maybe if we started living on the natural foods provided by nature we could set the clock back and live to very health ripe old ages as they did in the beginning of time.

• Plz pity on the animals. How would u feel if someone ate u?

Animals have full right to live as we have, human body is also not designed for meat, non veg, is non sense! Non veg ppl don't have feelings.
    U should also think that non veg alone is not tasty at all, all the spices that make it tasty (I don't think its still tasty) are veg!

• Either not eat meat or become flexitarians(people who have a diet of mosty veggies but consists of little meat) or treat our farm animals better

Farm animals arent always treated nicely they are sometimes treated badly and wrongly being a flexitarian helps meat eaters eat less meat so these are the best choices we should do some of these choices or we might have empiers fall over this convensation we we we w e w e w

• Of course they must

There are many things supporting why people should be vegetarian. Cannibalism is not allowed so why should eating meat be allowed? Also it is contributing to global warming since cows produce a lot of methane. I did this for a project in school on the environmental reasons and I think that should really tell people something.

• Animals have lives and emotions too

I think that we should not eat meat because like us animals have emotions. You would upset if you were the cow being eaten. Also just because we have canines we shouldn't eat meat. Also it is a much cheaper diet and vegetarian don't get diseases from red meat like meat eaters do

• Animals have lives and emotions too

• No way Jose!

I think that vegetarianism is nonsense. Animals eat meat all the time. Meat is a pleasurable dinner (and lunch, and breakfast depending, not McGarbage of course). I don't think that vegetarians should ban meats or beefs. It's a human joy to eat them, so it's not bad. God doesn't say it's a sin to kill animals to survive and eat.

• No, people should not stop eating meat and become vegetarian.

No, people should not stop eating meat and become vegetarian. I think people should continue eating meat if they want. Think of all the jobs that would be lost of all people stopped eating meat, farmers, butchers, meat plant workers would all be unemployed. Plus it's expensive to be a vegetarian, a lot of people can't afford it.

• Being vegetarian destroys enviroments.

Being a vegetarian completely destroys environment. This is because Growing vegetables uses pesticides and non organic fertilizers. Pesticides kill bugs but it can absorb in to the soil and then to the plant. This affects people who is eating and people can get sick from pesticide and non organic fertilizers

• Some people are carnivors.

I think when it comes to being a vegetarian, that is a simple choice that one can make for themselves. Personally, I will never become a vegetarian unless I medically have no choice and eating meat will risk my health in general. Some people naturally love the taste of meat.

• You get vitamins eating meat.

When you eat meat it gives you your protein, calcium, vitamin D and vitamin B12. Yes, you can get your vitamins from other places but eating meat is natural and you shouldn't quit eating meat just to eat greens all the time. You should be able to eat whatever you want.

• Beef is super cute!

• Beef is super cute!

• Beef is super cute!

• Beef is super cute!

• You need meat so you can beat it.

Men and women need to beat their meat every now and then. It is just instinct you cannot help it. Vegetarians have no meat to beat so how are they living? I beat my meat every day and I am quite healthy! The NHS have approved this message and agree!