• You all suck

Tem shop disgareee, animl shuld be preserv
    riogondfklmgxfjnd;mvxckliomfse;djlo;nd/nfkjdlsgj gdupjlifieo;jgrgeahil/kghr'f9vpjiifd9pjos;eofspdoj;nrkof9vo kn.Kbehiorfklmserrgpfouwenjwfdfjiiovpos[dilhfkljdsihfsoadikfsdikcdouidosulhkflsocdiplhkdfljcs;dklvj;djkljcd cjdk cj ce cd cjd jd cjd cjd cjd cjd cjd cjd cjd cjd cjd cjd cjd cjd jd jd cjd cjd jd cjd cjd cjd cjc jd cj dj cjd cjd jc djcjdcj dj cjd cjd cj cjd cjd

• U u u

U u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u

• Endangered species are a men and woman friend

People should stop killing them because they can be your friend and make you not feel alone. You can play ,and eat with you.People like animals they can feel like a brother. How would you feel if you were them and you were endangered . They are everyone's best pal.

• Thats just sad

Hi I belive people should stop killing endengerd animals I think this because I like animals and if they keep on killing animals the creatures that jessus created might become extinct in the next decade and we think to ourselves after extinct that why dont we have animals any more

• They are people best friends

The world will just be filled with humans and we will never be able to go to the zoo or go to park people enjoy animals a lot then we will not be able to enjoy animals because they are being killed the kids love fish and catching them and throwing them back in

• Because its wildlife

We should not kill any animals because animals are still wildlife its just like someone killing humans and it can be very harmful to animals we need animals to survive so if we kill them they will be gone and thats how they get endangered so yes people should stop

• Yes they should

They are all going to die out and there will be no more and honestly do people enjoy killing these poor animals I mean wtf did they do to you u stupid f@#$% I swear if I ever meet any one who killed an endangered animal or a big cat there gunna regret they ever met me

• No Argument, STOP the KILLING!

We must protect endangered and threatened species from poachers and trophy hunters. Trophy hunting has been in the spotlight as of late, with the senseless murder of Cecil the Lion, by Minnesota dentist and douchebag, Walter Palmer. There is no question that we need to save species that are dwindling. Everything is connected, and all species on Earth, including US, depend on each other. The selfish wants of the few should not trump the compassionate force of the many.

• No Argument, STOP the KILLING!

• Hurts animals badly

Animals get a lot of pain and suffer they also are going to get enxint and they bring food but if they could be a other way to make meat without killing animals that will be a better way .I think we should not kill animals for food it is very sad and painful

• I M make cat endanger

I eat till endangered. Dmdjjdjd. Djjdjdjd disks djjdjdjd djjdjdjd djjdjdjd joke djjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd is a so much fun better to ybe in the a my be on my mind way to get a the first best thing of beauty in a my with you me at all times a week or two of them in my head

• Animals are nice

This is because animals are harmless to us why should we hurt them???
    If u are killing these animals u are an idiot. Back away from them. UUUUUUUUUUU U U U U U U U U U U U U UU U U U U U U U U U U

• Why killing endangered animals is bad.

I think that killing endangered animals is bad because some animals can be critically endangered.In some countries people look after them but secretly people are killing them and hunters are selling their furs and bones.We should share the planet with endangered animals. If we don't share the planet we will be living with no animals and god has created those animals so we can take good care of them.

• I think they should stop.

I agreed to most of you who wanted to stop, because all animals is the most important resources on earth. They help the planet earth give balance for the predators and prey. Also they help the plants, grass, fruits and other foods healther. When I see the pictures of poachers or trophies hunter it was F$&#@%# upsetting me. Last but not least , if all animals extinct, and we all have nothing , blame it on the poachers and the government who let these heartless hunters tortered animal.

• Because animals are fluffy

They deserve to live because what did they ever do to u they did not kill u so u should back off of them because you are a stinky fat poo poo. Im mad at you grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so stop killing animail you poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo

• Why do you kill animals????

"Why do you guys kill animals "
    MY ANSWER: These animals haven't even done anything to us accept give us love and care
    And if you like killing animals just telling you thats not right . How would u like it if there was a hunter killing humans and cutting there skin and heads off and putting on the wall . That would be really mean .Just because we like killing animals

• People need animals

I mean animals help grow trees the eat seeds and it comes back out and grows a tree we need trees for oxygen so animals make us stay alive we need air and its just cruel i mean how would you like to be killed therefor people should stop killing animals!!!!! THANK YOU

• They are our playthings.

Remember me? http://www.debate.org/opinions/arguments?aid=F6B82E09-B779-4B5A-BD8C-9524E66DA5DE
    As long as they are not beneficial to humans, it's open season.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .