• Bullying needs to be stopped

Bullying can have many results. Sometimes a kid might survive being bullied, and grow up as a sucessful adult, but many wouldn't. Hurting people is NOT right, and it NEEDS to be stopped....Before it gets too bad. Is Amanda Todd not enough? She was bullied into depression and SUICIDE. Is that not a good enough example? How many other teens have been bullied into the world of loneliness, depression, self-harm, and suicide? The numbers might just surprise you. Why even try to stop other kinds of abuse when there's the kid to kid abuse right in front of our eyes? Bullying. Needs. To. Stop.

• Yes it is a huge problem in our world.

Bullying is a problem that needs to be fixed. For example people need to consider how the victims feel. Also we people need to open their eyes and realize that bullying can cause suicide or depression is that fair for the victims? Finally bullying needs to end because the bullies are experiencing things they shouldn't at a young age, and they might commit a crime bigger than bullying.

• Why do such a thing-

Do you like being hurt, push around, sad, and weak. I sure don't like feeling that way. So why bully people if you hate getting bullied yourself? Kindness will come if you choose to give it to some one else. I know we all hurt, but we can't hurt other people.

• I honestly cannot believe that anyone would say no to this question. I just can't.

I mean, come on? Bullying is a huge problem all over the world. It needs to be taken care of.

I'm going to use some quotes from what SerPete said in the "NO" column. "Chances are, the victim is not innocent himself"? What statistic did you get that from? And with all do respect (because I do not know you), who are you to judge whether or not bullying is deserved? Bullying shouldn't happen. That is it right there. If a school were to have a bullying situation in which they just said, "well, the victim deserved it", that would be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Schools have no right to judge that. Bullying should not happen. Innocence is not a question. It isn't to be judged. It is the ultimate truth. Bullying should not happen. If the victim was discovered to be bullying someone else, or breaking other rules in some way, then yes, they should be punished accordingly. But the bullies should not remain unpunished. They also need to be punished accordingly.

"Teen suicide happens because of more than just bullying"? While that statement is true, not acknowledging and taking care of the huge part of teen suicide that is bullying is just being plain ignorant. It really is. "Well, I guess since bullying isn't the only cause of teen suicide, we don't really need to take care of it." That shouldn't be how it works. Bullying is killing people. It needs to be taken care of.

There are so many schools that have bullying issues that the school administrations simply do not care to deal with. They don't want to "waste their time", so they continue to let it happen. I know someone who went to my high school who felt the need to leave in the middle of the year to take online school because they didn't feel safe from their bullies at the school. They were not only expecting the oral part of the bullying, you know, the calling names and the shouting at them, but they were also worried about the threats they were receiving. They had received threats involving weapons like bats and tasers. Since the school administration would not do much of anything to take care of the issue, they felt the need to leave the school and take school online instead. It was their senior year.

Situations like this shouldn't happen. Every student should feel safe at their school. I don't even know why this would even be put in question. Bullying needs to be taken care of, for the safety and state of mind of the victims involved. This issue cannot be ignored. Please support anti-bullying. You can actually save lives.

• Of course bullying should be stopped!!Shouldn't it?

One person in my class used bad words a lot at me and others . One day we all went and told the class teacher about it but she ignored us . My classmate got a green light and continued it . We took it in our hands and went and screamed at him but it had no effect . I hate him so much

• Bullying needs to stop!

Bullying should definitely stop! I was bullied as a kid, and every adult would simply say "Ignore them. They are just jealous of you." This is not necessarily true. Some bullies just make fun of and hurt kids for the pleasure of watching other people in pain. My teacher did everything she could to make it stop. He eventually got in trouble, and right before he was suspended, he said he would hate me for life.

• Yes we need to stop bullying!!!!!!!

Bullying is just a very crucial thing to do to a person and can really ruin a persons life. 20% of people that say they don't want to help stop bullying are probably afraid that someone would catch them for it. I've been bullied and had the experience and it almost ruined me and my reputation of what I'm wanting to be when I grow up but those bullies out there just tear you down to your low point. The people that say yes to bullying hasn't got the experience for bullying so they don't have the right to just say that bullying doesn't happen and it's just made up. Bullying is a real thing and think about how would you feel if you were bullied. BULLYING IS CRUEL!!!

• Yes stop bullying

Can you believe that 25 percent of people don't want to stop bullying that is just wrong. Anyone who says no to bullying is obviously a bully to kids friends and maybe even family. We need to stop bullying now and any school who allows kids to bully is not doing their job.

• Of course people should stop the bullying!

Bullying needs to be stopped right now! All this bullying has made kids lose self-esteem, commit suicide, feel useless and so many other things they shouldn't think about. It affects the victim because they might worry so much of how to deal with a bully that they might not even focus on their work, they'll get bad grades, and even sometimes drop out of school! Think about what bullying can do to people! It just totally frustrated me about this, because I think that no one should be bullied just because they are different or they look weak.

• Yes! Stop bullying

" Bullying is a major problem in schools. Why should we stand on the side and watch the abuse and pain go on? People need to help those who are victims. Many young teens commit suicide or is killed due to bullying is it really an option to choose to stop bullying or should it just be good will?"
    Posted by: hemiko2725

i agree with you!

• You don't know the full story

The question is a bit vauge, but the victim of bullying can stop it themselves. You usually do not know what you are getting into by telling an adult about a bully. Chances are, the victim is not innocent himself. I have been the target of a few bullies, and my friend told the principle about it. The investigation that followed was more than I could handle. The "bully" started telling everyone that I started it because I called him an A-hole (a lie, a called him that during the bullying period).
    Long story short, we both got suspended for "harassment". If the situation gets any attention, the innocent and misguided suffer. There have been SEVERAL emotional and expensive court cases about bullies, and frankly it is more than pretty much anyone can handle. If you want to stop it, offer to help the victim in any way you can, but NEVER do anything without his permission. The victim may not be so innocent.
    It is best you leave it to nature otherwise. Events will unfold as they will, but there is no need for a court case over a few people insulting one another.
    And @hemiko. Teen suicide happens because of more than just bullying. They have more problems than someone calling them names.

• Fuck everyone who wants to stop bullying.

Fuck. Fuck. Victims need to calm their tits. Chimpanzees can attack victims much more strength. Bullying is training. Atleast they weren't shot in the head with a revolver. They should be thankful for being bullied. Girls who are raped survive better in the future. In my home in Dallas, bullying is what earns our promotions. The more people I beat up, the more my salary increases. Fuck all of them niggas.

• Bullying is stupid

People tend to cry and commit suicide over bullying when they can just ignore it and move on. People need to stop being so "soft" and just live life. Same for Emo and Goth, I see them so sad and crying all the time over "bullying" when people need to learn how to just stop caring about it. How many people do you actually see getting bullied? Barely anyone because they don't talk. If no one talks about it why care? Why do you "try" to make their lives better when if they tell someone the bully most likely won't stop. Movies make it seem like it will always work. Just DEAL WITH IT and STOP CRYING

• You don't know the full story

• You don't know the full story

You don't know the full story The question is a bit vauge, but the victim of bullying can stop it themselves. You usually do not know what you are getting into by telling an adult about a bully. Chances are, the victim is not innocent himself. I have been the target of a few bullies, and my friend told the principle about it. The investigation that followed was more than I could handle. The "bully" started telling everyone that I started it because I called him an A-hole (a lie, a called him that during the bullying period).

• Helps develop socially

If we didn't have bullying, we would have a simple minded, cowardly society full of Democrats. Bullying teaches kids how to stand up in the face of oppresion, and control their anger. Without it people would go into the real world and FAIL because they've never experienced anything like it.

• Diversity Does Exist

The way I see it, we all have emotions to show that our feelings are not just happy or just sad or something similar. That being said, bullying shows children that the world is not full of smiles and flowers, but that terror does exist as well. These bullying programs (which are funded for some strange reason) are meant to end this diversity that children are exposed to in life. I would not want my kids growing up and seeing that the people they go to school with are never meant because they will go into the real world with this incorrect mentality.
    So to answer the question, people should not try to stop bullying. If a kid doesn't want to be treated in terrible ways, THEY should stop the bullying.

• I i i i i ii i i i i i

Ii i ii i i i i i ii i i i i i i ii iii i i i i ii i i ii ii ii i i i i i i i i ii i i i i ii i ii i i i i i ii i

• Kakkak ajajajaj ajjajajjajajaj

Sjsjjsjsj sjsjjsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjjsjsjssj sjjjsjsjjs sjjsjs sjsjsn sjsjjsnssusunn jsjsjssjn jsjsjsj sjjjs sjsjjs ssjjsjsjjs sjjjsjjsjjs sjjjjjjj kdkdkkdk dkkdkdkdk dkkkkk dkdkkd dkdk kkdk kkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkkk kkkkkkkk k kkkk k k k kk k k k k k k k kk k k k kk k k k k