• I want to change the world

I am to change the world!! I want to kick out all war/guns, drugs, smoking, alcohol and alcohol abuse, bullying, racism, discrimination, taking away free will, lying such as Santa which is a anagram for (Satan) and all wasted money so that the money can be sent to non-developed countries to help people who are less wealth off.

• Yes, people should try to change the world

Yes, people should try to change the world. The world is generally an awful place. It is plagued with diseases, war, greed, deceit, etc. If more people tried to change the world (as in be better people, and treat others better) then we would live in a better society. There would be less crime, wars, murders, etc.

• People should try and change the world

Why? Because the world today isn't so good there's alot of segregation in this world and racism still exist. The world we such a better place if we all come together as one to change it. But in order to change the world we as people must change ourselves first.

• Yes we should.

Change is good. Change is necessary. I feel and believe that we as people are gifted with the responsibility to make the world a better place for ourselves and our kids. There are many things that need to be changed in order for us to get along better and thrive in these end times.

• I want to see the world get better

And I know everyone else does too. People complain about poverty and hunger. BRING OVER FOOD. People complain about abortion. WRITE A LETTER TO CONGRESS TO MAKE IT A LAW. People complain about the environment. PLANT A TREE OR GARDEN. I believe that since any problem can be fixed, we can change the world.

• I want to see the world get better

• No, they shouldn't.

There is no point in trying to change the world. We all are going to die, and it doesn't matter, whether we will be buried with orchestral music or dumped in a pit. The world is overpopulated, infested with wars and injustice and pollution. There is no way me (or other people) can change it, because the majority of the world's population are ignorant hyppocrits. I want to have children who will live in a better to-morrow, but I won't have children, simply because I know the future is gloom and I don't want them to suffer the same as I do.