• I say yes

Because there are to many deaths between the age of 16-18 because of a car crash. Every year there is around 2826 death think of how many that will be in the next 8 years those numbers be sky rocket. That is my argument for this topic. Bye every body

• Yes, but with limitations.

People under 18 should be allowed to drive but not with a full license. People under 18 are still sure they are not mortal and can not hurt anyone and will not feel awful forever if they do. So they should have limits on when they can drive and who they can drive with.

• Under 18 Driving Okay

As long as state law allows for it, minors should absolutely drive. A person can usually get their license at the age of 16 years-old, which has been proven to be the optimal driving age. With that in mind, there's no reason the limit should be raised to 18 years-old because it puts an undue burden upon pepole that need to drive.

• I think the driving age of 16 is just fine.

I think the driving age of 16 is just fine. Most kids who are intelligent enough to pass their driving test are responsible enough to handle driving. There are exceptions of course, but there are exceptions for adults too. I think the standard we have now is doing a good enough job.

• I support young drivers.

Others think that it should be increased, such as grown adults who have no children. They probably think that the teens driving should not be on the road. They may thin k that they are the main cause of an accident but that’s not always the case. Young adults want their licenses and probably don't want to wait any longer. It should not be raised.

• 16 is appropriate

For as long as I can remember, the legal driving age for a young person to get their Driver's license has been 16. I feel this is fine. I feel the age of 16 is mature enough to being driving, because they still have a local curfew. They will gain more experience and be a good driver by the age of legal adulthood.

• Yasssssssssssssssssssssssss Yassssssss Yassssssssss

Skeee skeeee skeeee skeee skeee skeeee skeeee skeee skeee skeee skee ske ske ske skeeeeee ske s k e e e e e e e e e e e e e skeeeeeeeee ske s k e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• Because what if you are in high school you want to drive but you don't have a drivers license.

What if you say you have a car to your friends but you really don't then they are going to say can you pick us up for school tomorrow then your friends are going to be mad at you because you lied to them then they are not going to be your friends with you any more.

• Against teen driving

I think 18 is old enough,but not less than that.However all that said,in my area under age drinking and driving is a huge problem.
    I suggest lowering the drinking age to 18,but raising the driving age to 25.
    That way if they want to get hammered let them take the bus.

• NO 16 only

Most experienced teens at the age of 16, should be able to drive because they are very good. Also their drivers ed. Coach wouldn't give him a permit if they couldn't drive. So no they shouldn't raise the legal age. Teens are very mature and experienced by their parents,friends,and family.

• People under 18 should not drive.

The driving age is too low and it should be raised. Young drivers are know to be more dangerous because they are immature and they are more likely to take risks. It is necessary to raise the driving age to 18, the age of majority, in order to make our roads safer.

• No, people under 18 shouldn't drive.

No, people under 18 shouldn't drive. Statistics have shown that teen drivers are more likely to be involved in auto crashes and that auto crashes is the leading killer of teens. People under 18 don't pay attention to the road enough and are often listening to loud music or texting while driving which causes accidents.

• No. It shouldn't!

Others think that it should be increased, such as grown adults who have no children. They probably think that the teens driving should not be on the road. They may think that they are the main cause of an accident but that’s not always the case. We children want licenses.

• No, I believe in raising the driving age.

Teens are the most dangerous drivers on the road, and texting has made their driving even more of a problem. Raising the age limit for getting a driver's license would mean, statistically, that there would be less accidents on the road. While some people may argue that 18 is too old, historically this was used as a minimum driving age.

• No, people should not drive under age 18

16 years old are still kids. At age 18 there more developed. 16 year old's usually have fear of driving, more like getting nervous or start to panic and more and likely crash because of being so nervous in my opinion. So that was like 1 reason that I thought of.

• They car get a really fast car and mess around and kill there self or others

No they WILL KILL THEM SELF AND IT WILL NOT BE COOL TO WATCH
    they will get fast cars and mess around and kill them or others
    OMG do not let your 18 year old son or daughter drive or that will be
    them dead on the ground thank you