Should people undergo treatment for CCSVI even though studies are inclusive as to the benefits of such procedures in MS patients?

• The placebo effect.

Yes, people should undergo threatment for CCSVI even though students are inconclusive as to the benefits of such procedures in MS patients, because a person who has a serious illness will be happy to try anything. As long as there are not downsides, a person might even receive some placebo effect from trying something, anything.

• Yes, I believe is up to the indidivual wether or not they want to undergo treatment for CCSVI.

I believe that is up to the patient and his/her doctor whether or not to undergo treatment for CCSVI, while some studies say it is beneficial and some say that it's ineffective I believe that the person who has CCSVI should be able to make the choice if he wants to try the treatment or not.

• Yes, people should undergo treatment for CCSVI even though studies are inclusive as to the benefits in MS patients.

I think that any treatment people think might help them is something patients have to decide for themselves. I know that if I as suffering from such ailment, I would try to seek any type of cure for it and think the risks were worth it regardless of how rare the benefits might be.

• People should not undergo treatment for CCSVI

No, I don't believe that people should undergo treatment for CCSVI, regardless of the fact that studies are inclusive as to the benefits. Sometimes the benefits simply do not outweight the risks, and I feel as if thats the case when it comes to this. No need for it at all.

• Not For MS Treatment

I believe people who actually have CC SVI should follow the procedures that have been shown to help for that problem, however there is no connection between CC SVI and MS, therefore those patients should not be subjected to the treatments for CC SVI. It's like treating a scratch with heart surgery, it doesn't make any sense.