• Dart vader is lukes father

I think so he is a jedi sith like luke is training to be but also a gungen so I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I think luke is hut

• Dart vader is lukes father

• Yes there important

Ihuphi hb u jgkg g v g gg g g g gg jgg g j g g g h h f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f

• It is good

I like solar energy it is good for me and good for you. If you like it we can have some teh with the PG tips monkey. Are you excited for Forza Horizon 3 or Battlefield 1? I am extremely exited for them and they are very good games. Hi

• Solar Energy Today

My name is Christopher Adebayo
    There is no doubt to the fact that solar energy will rule the world in the very near future. If that has not started, it is starting very soon. The awareness is up in the air worldwide. Though peoples are still feeling skeptic about going solar, with more time people will realize that it is the right thing to do. I am an independent solar energy marketer. My company’s name is www.movetosolartoday.com. I go out every day to talk with people. With my interaction with people, solar energy is on it way to the top

• The energy of tomorrow starting today

My name is Christopher Adebayo
    There is no doubt to the fact that solar energy will rule the world in the very near future. If that has not started, it is starting very soon. The awareness is up in the air worldwide. Though peoples are still feeling skeptic about going solar, with more time people will realize that it is the right thing to do. I am an independent solar energy marketer. My company’s name is www.movetosolartoday.com. I go out every day to talk with people. With my interaction with people, solar energy is on it way to the top.

• The Energy of Tomorrow Starting Today

My name is Christopher Adebayo

• Reduces pollution covering the skys

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Omg lol poop

Luke I am your father and I command YOU TO BUY A SOLAR PANel LOL ugh idk anymore a a a a a a a a at a a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a. A the end

• It is renewavle

Even though solar energy may be expensive it can save money on electricity. It generates electricity is a big deal especially since energy is used all the time now.Solar energy is a renewable energy source. This means that we cannot run out of solar energy, as opposed to non-renewable energy sources

• Lolz scrubs i like pie

Scrubs need to eat nails because why not XD i wish that this keyboard was nice but i like pie so suck it now i need 27 more words look now its 21 oops now its 16 no now its 10 ok im taking all the space no 2 more words

• Gxvvjh cdnise dedsknmeckhk

Jjijzcidjzokjlc negdkngn red crew r4e4 ref refer erred erererre reth hkhy yhyhbhnk ends venders fkjdvfsknm eqknkea nembf fnfren rnbr xdlwko ndcfv do dot dpoto djksnf,hnvfkn v enrdkjn bib non nk m n non j jjfjd fdkjj fjnfdk fdlfm fjkdnfn fglkmdg dkjlnlfjlgf fdknknknf jamb j nnknk knkjk kjkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj. Nkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kfjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkf

• Hnbjmn a aa

Mknmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m m mm m m m mmm mm m mm m mm m m m m mm m mm mm m m m m m mm m m m m m m m m m m m mm m mm m m m m mm m m m m m m

• Solar energy saves most of your money

Solar energy saves money because when once you buy it then you won't be paying of bills like you do with the electricity. So solar energy is really good because it saves your money! Who wouldn't want to save money. Every one wants to save money right? So solar energy is amazing.

• No, they destroy countryside and are weather dependant

Living in the UK where the weather is always questionable, seeing solar panels everyday, you have to think are they really working enough to balance out the cost of production? Also living in the lake district with beautiful stone cottages and then massive ugly solar panels surely they don't produce enough to be worth losing the rights to your roof for 25 years and reducing the value of your house, you would be best keeping the money you save and investing in an eco car.

• Production of them is not the best

The production of solar panels uses a rare metal Tellurium . And when creating the panels it creates lots of waste such as chromium and mercury which represent a serious problem for disposal. Also Mexico and China is mainly were Tellurium can be found so far. The solar cells production also requires huge quantities fossil fuels.