• Their pretty neat

Solar panels provide farmers with additional income due to the contracts they receive when offered to have them on their land, another argument is that they provide additional energy, I doubt they could ever be the sole source of renewable energy. Plus they look very shiny and pleasing to me.

• Their pretty neat

• Their pretty neat

• Electricity is awesome

Electricity is good and even though I don't have solar panels it sounds like it is really good thing to have when you need electricity and it helps the earth, your money, and it is healthy. The sun is not going away any time soon . Lets use solar panels

• Dart vader is lukes father

I think so he is a jedi sith like luke is training to be but also a gungen so I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I think luke is hut

• Dart vader is lukes father

• Yes there important

Ihuphi hb u jgkg g v g gg g g g gg jgg g j g g g h h f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f

• It is good

I like solar energy it is good for me and good for you. If you like it we can have some teh with the PG tips monkey. Are you excited for Forza Horizon 3 or Battlefield 1? I am extremely exited for them and they are very good games. Hi

• Solar Energy Today

My name is Christopher Adebayo
    There is no doubt to the fact that solar energy will rule the world in the very near future. If that has not started, it is starting very soon. The awareness is up in the air worldwide. Though peoples are still feeling skeptic about going solar, with more time people will realize that it is the right thing to do. I am an independent solar energy marketer. My company’s name is www.movetosolartoday.com. I go out every day to talk with people. With my interaction with people, solar energy is on it way to the top

• The energy of tomorrow starting today

My name is Christopher Adebayo
    There is no doubt to the fact that solar energy will rule the world in the very near future. If that has not started, it is starting very soon. The awareness is up in the air worldwide. Though peoples are still feeling skeptic about going solar, with more time people will realize that it is the right thing to do. I am an independent solar energy marketer. My company’s name is www.movetosolartoday.com. I go out every day to talk with people. With my interaction with people, solar energy is on it way to the top.

• There is a huge disadvantage to solar power this is y

#1 Solar power is expensive
    Installing solar panels on your roof will save you money in the long run, but it’s not a cheap purchase upfront. Depending on which company you go with, it can cost a pretty penny, and is hard to figure out without input from companies and their quotes. Rebates and tax credits can help reduce the cost, but unless you’re saving up for this, it can be a huge detriment to someone looking to install solar. That said, solar prices have considerably dropped the past few years: the cost of a solar panel today is about $0.65 per watt, compared with $0.74 per watt a year ago and $4 per watt in 2008.
    Related: Cost of Solar Panels Continues Massive Drop
    #2 Solar panels are inefficient
    If you read a lot about the solar industry you will often hear of efficiency records being broken. There is a lot of misunderstanding about what efficiency is. It is not as if a solar panel with 15% efficiency is just not working very hard. It’s easy to start to think that the ideal is supposed to be 100%.
    But in fact, efficiency is simply about how much space it takes to produce the power. A 250 W panel with 15% efficiency makes the same power as a 250 W panel with 20% efficiency. The difference is the size. The more efficient panel will simply be smaller.
    Higher efficiency is very important in powering small electronics because of the space issue. But a roof is generally large enough to make enough power for the average household use, so for rooftop solar it only comes into play when roof space is tight. More efficient panels are generally more expensive.
    Related: Why Are Solar Panels Inefficient?
    #3 Solar doesn’t work at night
    Before going solar you have a one-way connection to the grid. When you go solar, you create a two-way connection, meaning you both consume and generate power. Since most people are away during the day when solar is producing energy, and home at night using power, the typical home will draw some power back from the grid when you need it just as you do now both day and night. Power produced during the day is in essence ‘stored’ in the grid.
    In rare cases it makes sense to get a battery backup system. Currently adding a battery backup system can add tremendous cost to the solar system (think $10k+) and doesn’t make sense unless it’s crucial. If you choose to have your own battery backup with your system, your system and your battery would be sized so that you are 100% self-sufficient.

• Money will fly away easily and situation won't always be sunny

It is expensive to buy solar panels. I know people will say, "But after you buy it, no need to worry for wasting money anymore yey" but no. There are other cheaper ways.
    Plus, will it always be sunny? Everyday? No. There is nighttime, air pollution / smoke, rainy days and possibly more! In addition, it takes a pretty massive amount of land to apply solar panels near your home / in you home's area.

So in my opinion, I don't think people should use Solar power...

• Lolz scrubs i like pie

Scrubs need to eat nails because why not XD i wish that this keyboard was nice but i like pie so suck it now i need 27 more words look now its 21 oops now its 16 no now its 10 ok im taking all the space no 2 more words

• Gxvvjh cdnise dedsknmeckhk

Jjijzcidjzokjlc negdkngn red crew r4e4 ref refer erred erererre reth hkhy yhyhbhnk ends venders fkjdvfsknm eqknkea nembf fnfren rnbr xdlwko ndcfv do dot dpoto djksnf,hnvfkn v enrdkjn bib non nk m n non j jjfjd fdkjj fjnfdk fdlfm fjkdnfn fglkmdg dkjlnlfjlgf fdknknknf jamb j nnknk knkjk kjkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj. Nkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kfjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkf

• Hnbjmn a aa

Mknmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m m mm m m m mmm mm m mm m mm m m m m mm m mm mm m m m m m mm m m m m m m m m m m m mm m mm m m m m mm m m m m m m

• Solar energy saves most of your money

Solar energy saves money because when once you buy it then you won't be paying of bills like you do with the electricity. So solar energy is really good because it saves your money! Who wouldn't want to save money. Every one wants to save money right? So solar energy is amazing.

• No, they destroy countryside and are weather dependant

Living in the UK where the weather is always questionable, seeing solar panels everyday, you have to think are they really working enough to balance out the cost of production? Also living in the lake district with beautiful stone cottages and then massive ugly solar panels surely they don't produce enough to be worth losing the rights to your roof for 25 years and reducing the value of your house, you would be best keeping the money you save and investing in an eco car.

• Production of them is not the best

The production of solar panels uses a rare metal Tellurium . And when creating the panels it creates lots of waste such as chromium and mercury which represent a serious problem for disposal. Also Mexico and China is mainly were Tellurium can be found so far. The solar cells production also requires huge quantities fossil fuels.