• What kind of question is this?

"In the beginning of spring some peoples bodies have trouble adjusting to the new season. So in result these humans get sick..." Then don't wear some damn shorts you moron. If somebody wants to wear shorts in the spring, have it. If somebody doesn't then don't. Asinine question, where do you people even come up with this $hit.

• Why the hell not?

Its spring, time to enjoy the warmer weather and get some much needed sun. I think shorts are great and if I didn't have to work in a lab I would wear them to work as well. Freedom for shorts wearers world wide even if our dress sense sucks for fancy restaurants.

• No shorts in Spring!!

In the beggining of spring some peoples bodies have trouble adjusting to the new season. So in result these human get sick, wearing shorts can help the issue get worse. This is because your body is being shown to a different temperature. This can cause your temperature to lower at some point.