• Limit to protest

We have the right to protest whatever we want and not everything is right because of the sinful nature. Religion of christainity, yes Worldly government and other religion, no unless if they have public relations with us within Christianity and thru out the whole world. Have faith within triune God.

• First Amendment .

Protesting is a way of saying that something that is getting done is not getting done the right way so there for it should be allowed. First amendment is a big part of this because its our rights. Freedom of speech, right to assemble. Protesting can be done peacefully .

• It is our given right

It is our given rights to protest no matter what it is about. The biggest mistake people make when they are against protesting or want to limit it is that they day that people loot and break laws. In which that is no longer a protest it is a riot. Protesting and rioting are not the same thing. Throughout history there has been many non violent protests that had a good outcome.

• They shouldn't be able to protest

No one notices you so you should just stop your being stuiped 95% of you are lesbian anyway no one likes you so just slow your role leboes with bigger muscles then me they might side with you because there scared of you maybe but your protesting for nothing. Lol

• They shouldn't be able to protest

• They shouldn't be able to protest

• They shouldn't be able to protest

• Oh no.. I think not...

I think people should have a say in what they want because people need to support on what they want to say. I think that it would be better if everyone could voice there opinions in there own state and mind because I think that people should have the right to have there own opinion.

• People will always protest. If there are laws limiting these rights, things will only get violent.

People virtually all over the world protest in some way or another. Protesters want to get their opinions out, and will do it whether or not it is allowed legally. There are mass protests all over the world, but it only gets violent when police feels the need to intervene. This, of course, cannot always be helped (sometimes protesters get out of control), but everyone has the right to have a public say in their opinions. Protests do not need to be violent or a show of power.

• Of Course NOT

I think not. Even the annoying westboro baptist 'church' has a right to 'protest'. If they told them not to, I would actually be very offended. Not because I agree, in fact I really disagree, but because it's a violation of their rights. They have a right to say stupid or intelligent things Just like I have a right to say stupid or intelligent things. Besides, if the problem for some is that it they can be violent, then that's not called peaceful assembly anymore, hence the word peaceful.

• I don't care what for.

I don't care what your protesting for, or why. You could be protesting to support a bill forcing people to wear porcupines on your head on Thursdays, or anti-abortion, or ant-gay marriage, or anything I don't want, but I would still be more upset that you were not allowed to protest, then I would be if you were protesting against something I like.