• Yes, he should.

If he still enjoys playing football and he can physically do it, it would be good for him to try to play football again. It could be a goal he could work towards as he tries to improve physically and get back towards being the person he once was before he retired.

• Yes, Percy Harvin should try to play football again.

Yes, Percy Harvin should try to play football again because he was always one of the most dominant players in the league. He is not too old to retire for long. If he gets in shape and practices, he will be back on the field in no time. He is that good.

• It's too hard to come back.

Even though his contract is for $1 million, Harvin shouldn't try to play football again. It is too hard to come out of retirement. The amount of work required to get back into competition shape is just tiring. He is not going to be successful and the effort will be short lived. He should enjoy his retirement.

• No, I don`t think so.

Thank God the Jets let this guy walk! He is one of the most Overated players in the NFL by far! What has he ever really done besides having a few big games? I could name 25 guys that have better stats then him off the top of my head. To top it off he is ALWAYS hurt!! Thanks Rex for once again picking up other people's trash.