Should pets be adopted from a shelter instead of bought in a pet store?

• They Should be Adopted From Shelters

Many of these animals are originally house pets.
    They were trained and were only kicked out of the house because their owners couldn't take care of them.
    Also, in many shelters animals receive a checkup.
    This is to make sure the animal is not in pain and can live many happy years with it's owner.

• Adopt a dog.

Because, The shelters provide medicine and food, and when you adopt a pet you are helping to stop puppy mills, which are very bad. Animals in the shelter are animals that are homeless and were not treated well from their original owners. I adopted my dog from a shelter, and her old owners had a German Shepard, and every day it would attack her, she had lots of injuries from that dog, but the shelter helped her heal and we then adopted her. When you adopt a dog you are saving 2 lives, your new pet and the animal that takes it's place in the shelter.

• Shelters provide more care

In shelters they provide love and care as if the animals were part of their family.They will keep the animals healthy and protect them from danger.They also provide medicine and food.When you buy an animal from a shelter your new pet will be healthy,not have flea's,won't have rabies,and won't attack you.But pet stores don't care about the animals they just want the money.

• Adopt a pet

Buy in a pet at a store lets you know more a bout thge history but id you buy from a shelter than you saved an animal that has beeen mistreated and unloved and giving it a chance at a loving home where it is cared for and has a shelter

• Adopt a pet

• Save pets from pet shelters

Well some people like the pet shelters but pet stores should be use for pet supplies only not to adopt pets such as dogs,cats etc but the dogs that are there are not adopted will be killed if not taken, pet stores may involve animals from backyard breeders or puppy and kitten mills and if they aren't stopped the animal will die.

• Save the shelter pets

Shelter pets need saving! They need homes before they get put down... Its not fair... Please save the animals at the animal shelter... You get the same benefit as you would from a pet store! Please save the shelter animals. Here are some reasons. 1. You will be rescuing an animal who will love and protect you. 2. 100% say yes to a shelter. 3. Animals get put down if they can't find homes. SAVE THE SHELTER ANIMALS!!!!!!!

• Animals have the right

Animals deserve to be treated right. Animal shelters have no room for all the pets/strays coming in. Animal shelters need your help. Pet stores get lost. Pet stores have cheap animals yeah but think about how many animals get enthinized each year. Animals have the right to be adopted, Money is one thing but all the pets are begging for homes .Please get your pet from a shelter.

• 100% yes, of course!

Do you want animals to die!? No, way because for me its like losing your very best friend forever or losing your good luck charm. Pet stores MAKE you sign a contract and inspect your house to make sure you are treating your pet well. If not, whoosh, the inspector takes your pet. DON`T SUPPORT PET STORES! SAVE THE SHELTERS!

• They rescue animals and care for them

I saw to people helping 10 puppies in the street .Also I saw a comertial that help animal in need like a cat with a broken paw ,and a dog .But mostly I think that in the shelter the pets are much healty than the pets store.The shelter cares for the pet.

• Know Your Pet's History!

Yes, adopting from shelter seems more humane. I can totally see that point of view. However, adopting from a shelter is quiet risky. You don't know where that dog has been, what it's been through, and all of it's medical history. (Unless someone is kind enough to tell the shelter when they give the dog to the shelter for adoption.) If you get it from a breeder, the you ca meet the dog's family, meet the dog's previous owners, and know exactly where it's been and what the family has issues with medically. Hate on me, report me, whatever. I totally agree with adopting- one of my dogs is from a shelter. I just feel that buying from a breeder shouldn't make you any less humane than anyone who adopts from a shelter.

• Tu mama en tanga

Skksks,s,s ksmsi ks i k k k k k k k k k k k i i k i k i k k i k k k o i i k k k k k k k km k k k k k k m k k k k k k