Should pets be adopted from a shelter instead of bought in a pet store?

• You will save lives if you adopt

If you adopt you will be able to fight against terrible puppy mills. Also most often a puppy bought from a shelter is well trained. You can also get a pet to fit your personality and you can pick the age. If you adopt you will save two lives. The one you adopt and the one you open a spot for.

• Pets need to be adopted from a shelter and not a pet store

If you adopted from a pet store you are basically helping to kill the animals in the shelter because if the shelter gets over run and they euthanize the animals. The pet stores have puppy mills that only use dogs to make puppies and breed. The pet store are cruel to the animals and shouldn't get money from people there. There are plenty of loving animals waiting for their fur ever home. Some animals at the shelter don't make it. Some people adopt animals from the shelter to give as present then after that holiday is over they get rid of them. Older animals should get adopted first because they are always the first to get euthanized

• Adopt a Pet NOW

You should adopt animals since there are a lot of benefits. They are cheaper and you are also saving lives. When you adopt pets from the animal shelter, you are not only adopting but you are also saving lives and give your new family member a new life, a new home. Which is something that they do not get to feel before.

• Should dogs be adopted or bought

I say yes they should be adopted from animal shelters instead of pet stores because the pet stores get their animals from puppy mills and in puppy milk the animals are treated horribly. Secondly is that in the puppy mills when an animal dies they don't do anything about it.

• I will adopt them

We should adopt pets from shelters because their more healthy and taken care of. I want dos get a dog and cat so i can save those animals. So i agree the we should adopt animals from a shelter instead of a pet store and i will adopt one when I'm older

• I will adopt them

• I will adopt them

• Puppy and Kitty mills

A lot of kittens and puppies that come from pet stores are from mills and there parents don't get vets and live in there own poop. So when you buy from a pet store you support misery and pain on the parent of the puppy or kitty you just bought.

• They need someone to love

The sad truth is, about 2.7 street dogs and cats is euthanized,imagine that you are in their position,they don't have any home,they scavenge rubbish for food,most of them is already sick and lost their "beauty",but if you are kind enough,you can rehabilitate them,and give them some love,you are also saving them from getting euthanized

• Know Your Pet's History!

Yes, adopting from shelter seems more humane. I can totally see that point of view. However, adopting from a shelter is quiet risky. You don't know where that dog has been, what it's been through, and all of it's medical history. (Unless someone is kind enough to tell the shelter when they give the dog to the shelter for adoption.) If you get it from a breeder, the you ca meet the dog's family, meet the dog's previous owners, and know exactly where it's been and what the family has issues with medically. Hate on me, report me, whatever. I totally agree with adopting- one of my dogs is from a shelter. I just feel that buying from a breeder shouldn't make you any less humane than anyone who adopts from a shelter.

• Tu mama en tanga

Skksks,s,s ksmsi ks i k k k k k k k k k k k i i k i k i k k i k k k o i i k k k k k k k km k k k k k k m k k k k k k