Should pets be adopted from a shelter instead of bought in a pet store?

• I will adopt them

We should adopt pets from shelters because their more healthy and taken care of. I want dos get a dog and cat so i can save those animals. So i agree the we should adopt animals from a shelter instead of a pet store and i will adopt one when I'm older

• I will adopt them

• I will adopt them

• Puppy and Kitty mills

A lot of kittens and puppies that come from pet stores are from mills and there parents don't get vets and live in there own poop. So when you buy from a pet store you support misery and pain on the parent of the puppy or kitty you just bought.

• They need someone to love

The sad truth is, about 2.7 street dogs and cats is euthanized,imagine that you are in their position,they don't have any home,they scavenge rubbish for food,most of them is already sick and lost their "beauty",but if you are kind enough,you can rehabilitate them,and give them some love,you are also saving them from getting euthanized

• They Should be Adopted From Shelters

Many of these animals are originally house pets.
    They were trained and were only kicked out of the house because their owners couldn't take care of them.
    Also, in many shelters animals receive a checkup.
    This is to make sure the animal is not in pain and can live many happy years with it's owner.

• Adopt a dog.

Because, The shelters provide medicine and food, and when you adopt a pet you are helping to stop puppy mills, which are very bad. Animals in the shelter are animals that are homeless and were not treated well from their original owners. I adopted my dog from a shelter, and her old owners had a German Shepard, and every day it would attack her, she had lots of injuries from that dog, but the shelter helped her heal and we then adopted her. When you adopt a dog you are saving 2 lives, your new pet and the animal that takes it's place in the shelter.

• Shelters provide more care

In shelters they provide love and care as if the animals were part of their family.They will keep the animals healthy and protect them from danger.They also provide medicine and food.When you buy an animal from a shelter your new pet will be healthy,not have flea's,won't have rabies,and won't attack you.But pet stores don't care about the animals they just want the money.

• Adopt a pet

Buy in a pet at a store lets you know more a bout thge history but id you buy from a shelter than you saved an animal that has beeen mistreated and unloved and giving it a chance at a loving home where it is cared for and has a shelter

• Adopt a pet

• Know Your Pet's History!

Yes, adopting from shelter seems more humane. I can totally see that point of view. However, adopting from a shelter is quiet risky. You don't know where that dog has been, what it's been through, and all of it's medical history. (Unless someone is kind enough to tell the shelter when they give the dog to the shelter for adoption.) If you get it from a breeder, the you ca meet the dog's family, meet the dog's previous owners, and know exactly where it's been and what the family has issues with medically. Hate on me, report me, whatever. I totally agree with adopting- one of my dogs is from a shelter. I just feel that buying from a breeder shouldn't make you any less humane than anyone who adopts from a shelter.

• Tu mama en tanga

Skksks,s,s ksmsi ks i k k k k k k k k k k k i i k i k i k k i k k k o i i k k k k k k k km k k k k k k m k k k k k k