• Yes for pets

Why I think pets should be alowed in school is because I once was at schools one day when it was bring your pet to school day. I brought my dog, and we kept them their for an hour, and did school work. And yet it was constant looking down at my pet, I felt relaxed, calm. I have never felt this way since. And the day I look back at my test, and then I got all my awesers write. That day we took another test. And I failed. I don't know how this happend, but I think animals may be distrasting, but make us feel relaxed.

By,
    A seventh grader

• Pets should be allowed

Pets are proven to relieve stress and plus turtles are like the coolest animals ever. Dogs would be able to walk with you from class to class and they would be able to get exercise from it. Cats are chill anyways so how would they disturb a class this is why i think pets should be allowed in school

• Dogs should be able to go to school

Dogs should be able to go to school. Because people who have medical problems need them instead of adults they don't even know. Dogs help guide kids and adults places, unlike adults. Are Adults furry and have good senses? Nope! Dogs Should be able to come to school with people who need help.

• Pets should be allowed in school.

Owning pets in the classroom teaches kids about responsibility and improves their attitude torwards school. Also, studies have shown that being around animals greatly relieves stress, which would definatley help children do better in classwork. Some say that kids would be too allergic, but this can be easily solved with a adorable pet fish. I think class pets not being allowed in some schools is totally ridiculous.

• Pets should be allowed!

While certain pets shouldn't, such as dogs or loud animals (due to disturbance) they are good for students and should be allowed. We had a pet hamster in one of the classes, although he died from old age. I personally think it'd be great for pets, although it shouldn't be everything the students focus on.

• More people could own pets

Think about it: a lot of people that aren’t pet owners always have the same excuse when you ask them why they are pet-less. “I don’t have enough time,” or “I’m not home enough,” are common answers to why they don’t have a companion animal. Well, if everywhere allowed pets, then people would be able to have them, and there would be less animals in the shelter as a result! So many loving animals wait in the shelter for potential adopters, but the pool of potential adopters is smaller than it should be because of lifestyle conflicts like work, school, or their landlord’s rules. Without so many restraints, more people would be able to rescue animals and feel the benefits of owning a pet that we all know and love!

• Animals should be allowed in schools

It's been proven that animals, especially dogs, help with cognitive, social, emotional, and physical ways. They lower blood pressure, and it should be said that if you play with a dog or animal before a test, it would help. That's actually proven, so, yes, animals should be allowed in schools.

• Pets at school

Becuase i want to have pets at school and i like pets because they are nice to me but bite my friends. He also hump my friend joey and i laughed so bad beucase i dont want them to be nive and i dont like my friends so yeah bye

• Yes to pets

First, pets can help students if they are stressed. For example if I had a test coming up and I was stressed I know just being able to reach over and pet Oscar would make me relax a little. Also doctors have recognized the benefits emotional support animals bring to people in need, like people with autism. Allowing pets into school lets everyone benifit in the same way. Pets can help students relax because petting a dog or cat helps lower blood pressure, and reduce stress.

Secondly, both pets and people can get more exercise while they are at school. At recess students can play and run around with their pets and the pets will get exercise and students will as well. Also if you walk to and from school your pets will get more exercise and your parents (or you) won’t have to do walk your pets when you get home. It's also an excuse for your parents to get you to walk to school instead of them driving you.

Lastly, students will get better marks on their report cards in responsibility, and get better at taking care of their pets. For example, students will need to feed their pets because they can't feed themselves can they? Students will also need to clean up after their pets, because if they didn't no one would be allowed to have their pets in school. Another thing students will have to do is train their pets and make sure they are properly cared for and entertained so they have a healthy life, and so people won't have to do it for you.

I believe pets should be allowed at school because they help reduce stress, you and your pet get more exercise, and we will get better at training our pets and get better marks in responsibility. I know you might say that pets can be distracting or some kids have allergies. To solve that students could have the principal or their teachers meet the pet beforehand to make sure they are not too distracting, and for people with allergies our pets could only be allowed in once a week and have a classroom for in each grade for the people with allergies. Therefore pets should be allowed in school.

• Yes to pets

• No Class Pets!!!!!

Pets (Puppies,etc.) like attention and a CLASS pet would make no one do their work! Everyone keep wanting a class pet, but they REALLY want to have a reason NOT to do work! Class pets have needs that would not be paid attention to, then it makes a big mess!

• Pets are nice

Pets should be allowed in school because they can
    help people concentrate, relieve stress, and they
    can entertain friends outside class. They can also
    be like mascots and can teach kids how to take care
    of pets. Pets are cool and can give companionship
    to some really bored kids. So yeah

• Pets are nice

to some really bored kids. So yeah

• No, it could mess with the pets health

Not only can it mess with how they used to live. Imagine having a pet that was originally a nocturnal animal like a rodent. It's put in a room with bright lights and noisy animals, no one pays attention to that. Its needs are all ignored other than the fact that they get hungry and sometimes are need to get a clean cage.

• No pets at school

No no no no vgtuvvuyvyuvyvyuch b bjvjvhjvhv jv hjvhjvv jvigiy vyfutf vfre5 uygdtrugvhjvbgj fuoghiihl njbfjlv vfbvkjfsbvjfsl vfsjvjfskbvfs vfsjbvjbuworhgeru rugreuohribfvreibvfh vrubvfeivbfivbf vhkfbvhfbvdsbcdis;c vscbvdskbvdbvsfb vhkbvcdsh;dcvds dvslkavb;sa
    bvfibvdsi vuvbwiuibvbiywiebfb fvv kbvhbv vdhvbdhrwjh viydciudjbh sdaivbwiwbf v vuwburwhewfoewhiewibourwbur rfbourvubvbv bvbvdbwdohvbbvkbvuwhvu vuivbuwhbuvwb;jkv uhvuofshbv sfhvbgr dsho'w;yisddng rwiu
    weaehfuwbefiew fhurowhfwegfyuhvbhd c vuhvuhruirwgfigfvuydbcdsubcdwucwcbdsyic dwydgviyvgiwe;hfcuv vryvgivbdhbvdgyirw v vfbiyvfiyw vfibgviurwrh vhiurwy

• No pets at school

• Pets are cool

Nnrrjmgnj g gg g g g g g g v f f f n xdd d d dd d d d d d d h h 5 y high 5 l i i i i i k j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Pets are cool

• Pets should never be allowed

Okay sometimes they can cause distractions when they are doing task and be annoying when their barking and growling into your partner ear and it is pretty annoying to people and also let us say you are having lunch and your pets do not have food they would start going to other people's table and jump into their food and people will find it annoying a school is supposed to be quiet not wild loud and crazy

• Pets should never be allowed

Master2.0 says2016-11-28T19:15:26.757
Let me get two big macs and two apple pies, a little bit of sprite and a side of fries. Let me get a McDouble, let me get a McChicken. Hot sauce, make sure that sh*t kickin'. I want a McRib, before I McPiss. Let me get a hash brown if it isn't lunch yet; If it is imma be McSad and upset. ... Let me get some nuggets too ... I want a bundt cake and a parfait. Two of them, I really had a hard day. Let me get a McCafe latte, and a couple hundred large shamrock shakes. Poweraide ... Hi-C. Ranch snack wrap on the side, please? Let me get a burger with a slice of cheese, but no onions or pickles so hold that please. I want a McFlurry, two of those; one M&M, one Oreo. I want everything on the dollar menu, and a burger with jalapenos. Let me get a snack wrap for my backpack. Better not tax that, add duck sauce no Aflac Taking everything to go so pack that... In a black bag. Hi-Rez eatin' all the flapjacks Did you get all that?
nickiscool says2017-05-15T13:55:07.933
nickiscool says2017-05-15T13:55:19.990