• Pets should be allowed

Pets need to be allowed because mentally impaired vision will fell safer with a dog around. Dogs will make it easier for them to g from class to class. Also the pets could comfort special needs kids. This is why pets should be allowed in school. Think of the benifits of pets.

• Pets should be in school.

Pets Should be allowed because pets can help kids with stress and pets can also make kids think of the good times and not the bad. Plus pets could help kids make good chooses in school And if there is nothing that kids want to eat the pets can making less food waste. That my reason why pets should be in school.

• Pets should be allowed

Pets are proven to relieve stress and plus turtles are like the coolest animals ever. Dogs would be able to walk with you from class to class and they would be able to get exercise from it. Cats are chill anyways so how would they disturb a class this is why i think pets should be allowed in school

• Dogs should be able to go to school

Dogs should be able to go to school. Because people who have medical problems need them instead of adults they don't even know. Dogs help guide kids and adults places, unlike adults. Are Adults furry and have good senses? Nope! Dogs Should be able to come to school with people who need help.

• Pets should be allowed in schools

Pets should be allowed in schools because it is not good to just to just let it sit there and sleep. They should take it to school and it can play outside when it is recess or lunch. Pets should exercise and stay fit. If it stays at home and nobody is watching the pet who can take care of it? If you take it to school there will be a lot if care. So that is why I think pets should be allowed in classrooms.

• Dogs or cats should be aloud in school.

Pets are a vary good way to learn from. We could take tests on dogs or even have a friend in class. When I feel mad or frustrated I just pet my dog. It makes me feel a lot better and if I am doing work I feel improvised after petting a dog or cat.

• Pets should be allowed in school.

Owning pets in the classroom teaches kids about responsibility and improves their attitude torwards school. Also, studies have shown that being around animals greatly relieves stress, which would definatley help children do better in classwork. Some say that kids would be too allergic, but this can be easily solved with a adorable pet fish. I think class pets not being allowed in some schools is totally ridiculous.

• Pets should be allowed in school

They can just assign jobs for cleaning up the waste. They can take the animal to the vet to make sure it has no diseases, and if there'ye are people allergic they can find an animal that they aren't allergic to. Those are some reasons why pets should be allowed in school.

• Pets should be allowed!!!!!!!

Animals are good companions. If my school allowed pets, I would bring my pet fish Fregley. I could bring him on a skateboard (fish can't walk) and keep him on my desk. I could also bring my dog or goat. They're both super friendly. Studies show that animals release stress.

• Kids need pets in school!

The kids should bring pets to school because they are nice, playful, cute, and they are cool because they play with you and you can teach them how to do things like sit roll over and jump then when you teach them you can show all your tricks to your friends and family.

• No Class Pets!!!!!

Pets (Puppies,etc.) like attention and a CLASS pet would make no one do their work! Everyone keep wanting a class pet, but they REALLY want to have a reason NOT to do work! Class pets have needs that would not be paid attention to, then it makes a big mess!

• No, animals should not be allowed.

Pets should not be allowed because how are they going to survive when there is vacations or breaks. Another reason is they need time to play and time to run outside. Also they need someone to feed them and clean them. Another reason why pets shouldn't be allowed at school is because they would just be a distraction to everyone and no one would be able to finish their work.

• No pets should not be allowed

Pets should not be allowed because how are they going to survive when there is vacations or breaks. Another reason is they need time so that the pets can have fun.

If classrooms have a pet fish who would clean the bowl or tank. Kids would also get distracted nobody will pay attention.

• Pets should be allowed if you take care of them

Pets should only be allowed in school if you fit there needs to survive if it is nocturnal it should not be in a classroom you should get a bird, snake or reptile. Dogs on the other hand should totally be allowed because it could be you learn but being fun

• No no no

I think this because some people are allergic to cats and dogs and in a worse case they might die. They are disturbing and their cuteness is distracting so they might waste time. Also if bring a fish it might die because of not enough light and you might drop it

• Pets should not be allowed in school because it would be disruptive, and too hard to control.

There are a slew of reasons why pets should not be allowed in school. One is pet is a broad category of things, a venomous snake can be a pet as well as a dog. The second is having pets in school would be disruptive it is hard to control animals, let alone lots of animals together. Then there is the fact it would be very hard to take care of pets while also doing school studies.

• Dogs and cats should be banned from the school.

My daughter has severe allergies to dogs and cats. Her allergies are so bad that not even medications or allergy injections will help. She is in elementary school not a dog park. People please be considerate and leave your pets at home while dropping off and picking up your children. Also, some children are terrified of dogs and should not have to endure such.

• Pets are Awesome, but a BIG distraction.

They can also carry diseases and people can be allergic to pets. It is also very cruel to keep them in the class all day and leave them at school after school. As you can see you should vote no on pets in class. I hope you vote no with me

• Pets are cute but are a distraction.

They can also carry diseases and people can be allergic to pets. It is also very cruel to keep them in the class all day and leave them at school after school. As you can see you should vote no on pets in class. I hope you vote no with me.