• Yes for pets

Why I think pets should be alowed in school is because I once was at schools one day when it was bring your pet to school day. I brought my dog, and we kept them their for an hour, and did school work. And yet it was constant looking down at my pet, I felt relaxed, calm. I have never felt this way since. And the day I look back at my test, and then I got all my awesers write. That day we took another test. And I failed. I don't know how this happend, but I think animals may be distrasting, but make us feel relaxed.

By,
    A seventh grader

• Pets should be allowed

Pets are proven to relieve stress and plus turtles are like the coolest animals ever. Dogs would be able to walk with you from class to class and they would be able to get exercise from it. Cats are chill anyways so how would they disturb a class this is why i think pets should be allowed in school

• Dogs should be able to go to school

Dogs should be able to go to school. Because people who have medical problems need them instead of adults they don't even know. Dogs help guide kids and adults places, unlike adults. Are Adults furry and have good senses? Nope! Dogs Should be able to come to school with people who need help.

• Pets should be allowed in school.

Owning pets in the classroom teaches kids about responsibility and improves their attitude torwards school. Also, studies have shown that being around animals greatly relieves stress, which would definatley help children do better in classwork. Some say that kids would be too allergic, but this can be easily solved with a adorable pet fish. I think class pets not being allowed in some schools is totally ridiculous.

• Pets should be allowed in school

They can just assign jobs for cleaning up the waste. They can take the animal to the vet to make sure it has no diseases, and if there'ye are people allergic they can find an animal that they aren't allergic to. Those are some reasons why pets should be allowed in school.

• Pets should be allowed!!!!!!!

Animals are good companions. If my school allowed pets, I would bring my pet fish Fregley. I could bring him on a skateboard (fish can't walk) and keep him on my desk. I could also bring my dog or goat. They're both super friendly. Studies show that animals release stress.

• Kids need pets in school!

The kids should bring pets to school because they are nice, playful, cute, and they are cool because they play with you and you can teach them how to do things like sit roll over and jump then when you teach them you can show all your tricks to your friends and family.

• Pets should be allow

. Studies show that the presence of animals tends to lessen tension in the classroom. Students will see directly how their behavior and actions affect others. We could figure out that other things don’t need food and water they need to be loved and care for. We could be able to have a new and different class in school. It could be a very new learning experience in these classes. The class could be about how to nature new baby animals that don’t have mothers. It could show us how to groom animals. We could learn how to cut their nails and their hair. We could learn about the fleas they get and how we can treat them with it.

• Pets should be allow

• Pets are meant to be kept at home.

I strongly feel that pets should be banned from school property. People are allergic to cats and dogs like me and have to take medicine to stop your nose from congestion. Also kids can be afriad of a Great Dane , and feelin an uncomfortable inviorment to learn when your dog is barking. Yes I do agree that it would be fun to bring your pet to school but not in your learning environment.

• No way hosay

They are distracting, really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really DISTRACTING

• No Class Pets!!!!!

Pets (Puppies,etc.) like attention and a CLASS pet would make no one do their work! Everyone keep wanting a class pet, but they REALLY want to have a reason NOT to do work! Class pets have needs that would not be paid attention to, then it makes a big mess!

• No, animals should not be allowed.

Pets should not be allowed because how are they going to survive when there is vacations or breaks. Another reason is they need time to play and time to run outside. Also they need someone to feed them and clean them. Another reason why pets shouldn't be allowed at school is because they would just be a distraction to everyone and no one would be able to finish their work.

• No pets should not be allowed

Pets should not be allowed because how are they going to survive when there is vacations or breaks. Another reason is they need time so that the pets can have fun.

If classrooms have a pet fish who would clean the bowl or tank. Kids would also get distracted nobody will pay attention.

• Pets should be allowed if you take care of them

Pets should only be allowed in school if you fit there needs to survive if it is nocturnal it should not be in a classroom you should get a bird, snake or reptile. Dogs on the other hand should totally be allowed because it could be you learn but being fun

• No no no

I think this because some people are allergic to cats and dogs and in a worse case they might die. They are disturbing and their cuteness is distracting so they might waste time. Also if bring a fish it might die because of not enough light and you might drop it

• Pets should not be allowed in school because it would be disruptive, and too hard to control.

There are a slew of reasons why pets should not be allowed in school. One is pet is a broad category of things, a venomous snake can be a pet as well as a dog. The second is having pets in school would be disruptive it is hard to control animals, let alone lots of animals together. Then there is the fact it would be very hard to take care of pets while also doing school studies.

• No thanks, I'm good

Maybe have a bring your pet to school day, but only once a year, and allow people who are allergic to stay home. In any case, it's still a bad idea, because if I'm allergic to dogs, I'm not interested in petting your dog. Not to mention there are other animals people keep as pets. Some people keep spiders for pets, but if it got out, it could result in a bad situation, especially if it was poisonous. There are also the dog bites that are everywhere. Now, don't get me wrong, I like pets, but they would be very distracting in a school setting.

• No pets allowed

I strongly feel that pets are a distraction to the students. The pet can lead the student a failure. Pets should not be allowed on school property. I do say that their could be a pet day when you have an assembly with pets and there is different stations for the kids to see them. BUT, I still strongly do not feel like pets is a good idea. Some people say like how cool it would be and fun but they can give a student failure and distraction

• Pets Should Not Be Aloud In Classrooms

A reason why a class pet should not be placed in a classroom is because pets can poses serious health risks for STUDENTS. Recently, students have been getting Salmonella for having reptiles in a classroom. (World Society for the Protection of Animals) Salmonella is a bacterium that occurs mainly in the intestine, especially a serotype causing food poisoning. (Google) Salmonella can lead to death in a classroom. Another health risks can include Campylobacteriosis for having mammals in a classroom. Campylobacteriosis is an infection most commonly in C. Jejuni. “It is among the most common bacterial infections of humans, often a foodborne illness. It produces inflammatory, sometimes bloody diarrhea or dysentery syndrome, mostly including cramps, fever and pain.” (Google) As you can see, pets in a classroom can put students in serious health risks.