• Pets should be allowed in school

They can just assign jobs for cleaning up the waste. They can take the animal to the vet to make sure it has no diseases, and if there'ye are people allergic they can find an animal that they aren't allergic to. Those are some reasons why pets should be allowed in school.

• Pets should be allowed!!!!!!!

Animals are good companions. If my school allowed pets, I would bring my pet fish Fregley. I could bring him on a skateboard (fish can't walk) and keep him on my desk. I could also bring my dog or goat. They're both super friendly. Studies show that animals release stress.

• Kids need pets in school!

The kids should bring pets to school because they are nice, playful, cute, and they are cool because they play with you and you can teach them how to do things like sit roll over and jump then when you teach them you can show all your tricks to your friends and family.

• Pets should be allow

. Studies show that the presence of animals tends to lessen tension in the classroom. Students will see directly how their behavior and actions affect others. We could figure out that other things don’t need food and water they need to be loved and care for. We could be able to have a new and different class in school. It could be a very new learning experience in these classes. The class could be about how to nature new baby animals that don’t have mothers. It could show us how to groom animals. We could learn how to cut their nails and their hair. We could learn about the fleas they get and how we can treat them with it.

• Pets should be allow

• Pets are meant to be kept at home.

I strongly feel that pets should be banned from school property. People are allergic to cats and dogs like me and have to take medicine to stop your nose from congestion. Also kids can be afriad of a Great Dane , and feelin an uncomfortable inviorment to learn when your dog is barking. Yes I do agree that it would be fun to bring your pet to school but not in your learning environment.

• Dogs should be allowed

Dogs take away kids stress. It is good for dogs to have fun with kids or students. Dogs can go outside when the kids get recess, lunch, or on a weekend. People who say NO is just not into pets, especially dogs. Bunny's are cute, cats are cuter, but dogs are the cutest. People who says yes is the best at thinking. Pets are awesome!!! Including other pets like parrot!!! Pets in school would be my 2nd dream that could happen. If the lawyer or president let pets be in school, I will thank them forever!!!!!!!! :) ;) :P

• Why dogs should be allowed in classroom

Dogs are cool and are good companions at school and at home. They are fun to play with at home and at school. If you are stressing because of a test, stroke a dog. It will release stress in your brain and they are also very cute . That is why you should have a pet in your class.

• Say yes to pets

Kids should be able to have a class pet it will be good for the children.
    It will also make every buddy less stress. Also, it will be nice for every one could be happy. And some people who say no are just HATERS. They are too cute to say NO.

• No Class Pets!!!!!

Pets (Puppies,etc.) like attention and a CLASS pet would make no one do their work! Everyone keep wanting a class pet, but they REALLY want to have a reason NOT to do work! Class pets have needs that would not be paid attention to, then it makes a big mess!

• No, animals should not be allowed.

Pets should not be allowed because how are they going to survive when there is vacations or breaks. Another reason is they need time to play and time to run outside. Also they need someone to feed them and clean them. Another reason why pets shouldn't be allowed at school is because they would just be a distraction to everyone and no one would be able to finish their work.

• No pets should not be allowed

Pets should not be allowed because how are they going to survive when there is vacations or breaks. Another reason is they need time so that the pets can have fun.

If classrooms have a pet fish who would clean the bowl or tank. Kids would also get distracted nobody will pay attention.

• Pets should be allowed if you take care of them

Pets should only be allowed in school if you fit there needs to survive if it is nocturnal it should not be in a classroom you should get a bird, snake or reptile. Dogs on the other hand should totally be allowed because it could be you learn but being fun

• No no no

I think this because some people are allergic to cats and dogs and in a worse case they might die. They are disturbing and their cuteness is distracting so they might waste time. Also if bring a fish it might die because of not enough light and you might drop it

• Pets should not be allowed in school because it would be disruptive, and too hard to control.

There are a slew of reasons why pets should not be allowed in school. One is pet is a broad category of things, a venomous snake can be a pet as well as a dog. The second is having pets in school would be disruptive it is hard to control animals, let alone lots of animals together. Then there is the fact it would be very hard to take care of pets while also doing school studies.

• Dogs and cats should be banned from the school.

My daughter has severe allergies to dogs and cats. Her allergies are so bad that not even medications or allergy injections will help. She is in elementary school not a dog park. People please be considerate and leave your pets at home while dropping off and picking up your children. Also, some children are terrified of dogs and should not have to endure such.

• Pets are Awesome, but a BIG distraction.

They can also carry diseases and people can be allergic to pets. It is also very cruel to keep them in the class all day and leave them at school after school. As you can see you should vote no on pets in class. I hope you vote no with me

• Pets are cute but are a distraction.

They can also carry diseases and people can be allergic to pets. It is also very cruel to keep them in the class all day and leave them at school after school. As you can see you should vote no on pets in class. I hope you vote no with me.