• Yes for pets

Why I think pets should be alowed in school is because I once was at schools one day when it was bring your pet to school day. I brought my dog, and we kept them their for an hour, and did school work. And yet it was constant looking down at my pet, I felt relaxed, calm. I have never felt this way since. And the day I look back at my test, and then I got all my awesers write. That day we took another test. And I failed. I don't know how this happend, but I think animals may be distrasting, but make us feel relaxed.

By,
    A seventh grader

• Pets should be allowed

Pets need to be allowed because mentally impaired vision will fell safer with a dog around. Dogs will make it easier for them to g from class to class. Also the pets could comfort special needs kids. This is why pets should be allowed in school. Think of the benifits of pets.

• Pets should be in school.

Pets Should be allowed because pets can help kids with stress and pets can also make kids think of the good times and not the bad. Plus pets could help kids make good chooses in school And if there is nothing that kids want to eat the pets can making less food waste. That my reason why pets should be in school.

• Pets should be allowed

Pets are proven to relieve stress and plus turtles are like the coolest animals ever. Dogs would be able to walk with you from class to class and they would be able to get exercise from it. Cats are chill anyways so how would they disturb a class this is why i think pets should be allowed in school

• Dogs should be able to go to school

Dogs should be able to go to school. Because people who have medical problems need them instead of adults they don't even know. Dogs help guide kids and adults places, unlike adults. Are Adults furry and have good senses? Nope! Dogs Should be able to come to school with people who need help.

• Pets should be allowed in schools

Pets should be allowed in schools because it is not good to just to just let it sit there and sleep. They should take it to school and it can play outside when it is recess or lunch. Pets should exercise and stay fit. If it stays at home and nobody is watching the pet who can take care of it? If you take it to school there will be a lot if care. So that is why I think pets should be allowed in classrooms.

• Dogs or cats should be aloud in school.

Pets are a vary good way to learn from. We could take tests on dogs or even have a friend in class. When I feel mad or frustrated I just pet my dog. It makes me feel a lot better and if I am doing work I feel improvised after petting a dog or cat.

• Pets should be allowed in school.

Owning pets in the classroom teaches kids about responsibility and improves their attitude torwards school. Also, studies have shown that being around animals greatly relieves stress, which would definatley help children do better in classwork. Some say that kids would be too allergic, but this can be easily solved with a adorable pet fish. I think class pets not being allowed in some schools is totally ridiculous.

• Pets should be allowed in school

They can just assign jobs for cleaning up the waste. They can take the animal to the vet to make sure it has no diseases, and if there'ye are people allergic they can find an animal that they aren't allergic to. Those are some reasons why pets should be allowed in school.

• Pets should be allowed!!!!!!!

Animals are good companions. If my school allowed pets, I would bring my pet fish Fregley. I could bring him on a skateboard (fish can't walk) and keep him on my desk. I could also bring my dog or goat. They're both super friendly. Studies show that animals release stress.

• No Class Pets!!!!!

Pets (Puppies,etc.) like attention and a CLASS pet would make no one do their work! Everyone keep wanting a class pet, but they REALLY want to have a reason NOT to do work! Class pets have needs that would not be paid attention to, then it makes a big mess!

• No, animals should not be allowed.

Pets should not be allowed because how are they going to survive when there is vacations or breaks. Another reason is they need time to play and time to run outside. Also they need someone to feed them and clean them. Another reason why pets shouldn't be allowed at school is because they would just be a distraction to everyone and no one would be able to finish their work.

• No pets should not be allowed

Pets should not be allowed because how are they going to survive when there is vacations or breaks. Another reason is they need time so that the pets can have fun.

If classrooms have a pet fish who would clean the bowl or tank. Kids would also get distracted nobody will pay attention.

• Pets should be allowed if you take care of them

Pets should only be allowed in school if you fit there needs to survive if it is nocturnal it should not be in a classroom you should get a bird, snake or reptile. Dogs on the other hand should totally be allowed because it could be you learn but being fun

• No no no

I think this because some people are allergic to cats and dogs and in a worse case they might die. They are disturbing and their cuteness is distracting so they might waste time. Also if bring a fish it might die because of not enough light and you might drop it

• Pets should not be allowed in school because it would be disruptive, and too hard to control.

There are a slew of reasons why pets should not be allowed in school. One is pet is a broad category of things, a venomous snake can be a pet as well as a dog. The second is having pets in school would be disruptive it is hard to control animals, let alone lots of animals together. Then there is the fact it would be very hard to take care of pets while also doing school studies.

• Yes pets should be allowed to schools

Well lets states the facts that pets are adorable, loving, and playful they need their owner to be with them to feel protected now I know its stupid but dogs feel more confident with their owner right aside of them its like taking care of a baby but without giving love or protection to them they will be helpless.

• Distraction and safety issue.

Imagine this your dog starts barking in the middle of class at a squirrel, or your bunny starts chewing on your shoe, as well as if a fellow classmate happens to be allergic to an animal the ambulance gets called the school gets the bill and the city gets sued.

• Get field trips back and don't spend the school's $ on pets.

First class pets give students unwanted distractions. Already we are distracted by talking, something that we find funny or just simply dazing off. In addition to the noises that they make you must take the dog out which also reduces class time. Next some students think that the magical pet fairy takes care of Squawkers over the weekend Not True! At every holiday, weekend, or snow day these poor animals are left at school and neglected. Yes you may have a chart that says which student takes home Fido which day ,but who says that he is safe there? Also taking care of a pet takes money to. To keep a pet happy you need to spend a good amount of money on toys, food, treats, and equipment. Would you rather feed a cat for a year or take the sixth grade to Disneyland? Finally the pets health is very important. They need a lot of attention and special care which may also costs money. These are just some of the reasons why pets don’t belong in the classroom.

• Pets are a big no

Pets are cute, but are not good in a classroom environment. Pets need lots of care, can cause sickness, and are a big distraction.
    Pets need a lot of care, which cannot always be given to them during the day. The classroom is a learning environment, and should not slow down just to care for the pets.
    Kids and other people can be harmed by the pets. Many children are allergic to different kinds of pets, and could get very sick if they are with one. Also pets are know to carry diseases which will get people sick.
    Pets are a big distraction to kids. Most kids just want to play with and watch class pets, instead of doing their work This can cause their grades to drop.
    There should not be classroom pet, because they need lots of care, can cause sickness, and can also cause distraction.