Should pets be bought from pet stores (yes) or be adopted from animal shelters (no)?

Asked by: derpy_waffles
  • The cat is cute

The cat needs a good home to live in with people who will take care of the cat take it to the vet monthly feed the cat twice a day and let it run around and make sure the cat doesn't have any predators that will hurt the cat or kill it.

• The cat is cute

• The cat is cute

• The cat is cute

• The cat is cute

• The cat is cute

• Pet stores stink

Pet stores are horrible.And the animals from pet stores never live as long i don't even know how people that work at pet stores sleep at night knowing that they by puppies from the bad puppy mill how is that even wright even then it is not right so that is stupid

• I love cats

I like to adopt I don't see have a problem with people buying pets from pet stores, provided they were obtained responsibly, but I personally prefer to adopt a pet from an animal shelter or individual. I've never purchased a larger animal from a pet store but I figure someone will buy the pet store animals. I suppose it just makes me feel good to give an unwanted pet a home. If there is/are wild pet(s) you can tame them.Pets should be adopted With the growing population of unwanted pets dumped on the streets or at pounds why would we find the need to breed more? Pet stores are more expensive. Puppies and sometimes cats from most, if not all pet stores come from poor breeding conditions such as puppy mills. The only reason pet stores still exist is because of ignorant people wanting "only puppies" or "pounds are too depressing to go to" or "i want a certain breed." Check the shelters. Im certain you will find a dog or puppy you will like. Buying from a pet store takes away the chance of finding a home another animal in a shelter could have but instead was euthanased. Please consider a pound instead of a pet store.Pick from what we have There are so many dogs being killed at shelters I see no reason why anyone should shell out $700 for a pet. If all you are looking for is a furry friend to love and care for then whats wrong with a good shelter dog? If all you want is looks then you shouldn't have a pet period.

75% Say No

Please pick the shelter The shelter has all kinds of pets. Dogs,Cats,Birds you name it. The shelter saves animals every second of every day. Shelter pets need to be rescued by you. Go to the shelter and check out the animals there, you'll be surprised how nice the animals there are. Animals are also put down if they are not saved. Think about that!

• I love cats

75% Say No

• Please pick the shelter

The shelter has all kinds of pets. Dogs,Cats,Birds you name it. The shelter saves animals every second of every day. Shelter pets need to be rescued by you. Go to the shelter and check out the animals there, you'll be surprised how nice the animals there are. Animals are also put down if they are not saved. Think about that!

• Pick from what we have

There are so many dogs being killed at shelters I see no reason why anyone should shell out $700 for a pet. If all you are looking for is a furry friend to love and care for then whats wrong with a good shelter dog? If all you want is looks then you shouldn't have a pet period.

• Pets should be adopted

With the growing population of unwanted pets dumped on the streets or at pounds why would we find the need to breed more? Pet stores are more expensive. Puppies and sometimes cats from most, if not all pet stores come from poor breeding conditions such as puppy mills. The only reason pet stores still exist is because of ignorant people wanting "only puppies" or "pounds are too depressing to go to" or "i want a certain breed." Check the shelters. Im certain you will find a dog or puppy you will like. Buying from a pet store takes away the chance of finding a home another animal in a shelter could have but instead was euthanased. Please consider a pound instead of a pet store

• I like to adopt

I don't see have a problem with people buying pets from pet stores, provided they were obtained responsibly, but I personally prefer to adopt a pet from an animal shelter or individual. I've never purchased a larger animal from a pet store but I figure someone will buy the pet store animals. I suppose it just makes me feel good to give an unwanted pet a home.

• Get your pet from a reputable breeder

The animals in pet stores all come from animals mills, they treat the cat/dogs/rabbits like shit and only care about mass breeding, if you buy from a pet store you approve of this behaviour since you're financing them, either adopt a pet or get your pet from a reputable breeder, I got my dog from a reputable breeder, cost me 900 instead of like 40 in a pet store but at least I didn't finance animal abuse, same with my rabbit, I got it fro ma reputable breeder for 400 while I could have gotten 1 for 20 euro and finance animal abuse.

• Adopt, for the good of pets

Youll save a life. Every year 2.7 million dogs and cats are killed because too many are in the shelter. You help protect lost, homeless, abandoned, and mistreated dogs. By purchasing a pet from a store you support the dreaded puppy mills. Female dogs are forced to give birth untill they cant anymore at puppy mills.

PLEASE ADOPT

• Say no to pet stores

I think people should buy animals from shelters instead of pet stores because animals from shelters will get put down if not bout.
    Shelter pets are also a lot cheaper.
    Pets from the shelter need more love, and these animals were once from a pet store.
    A lot of animals die because people dont buy them from shelters.

• Say no to pet stores

Shelter pets are also a lot cheaper.

• Say no to pet stores

Shelter pets are also a lot cheaper.

• Say no to pet stores

Shelter pets are also a lot cheaper.

• Pets should be adopted

Only because pet shop animals are more nice to look at you can't buy them ,if u adopt pets u give them a new life ,what ever you do buy pets or adopt them u just have to take care of them properly and give it food,love and affection . That is what it wants

kenHar says2014-02-09T11:37:35.127
How am i supposed to answer a question in the format "A or B" with yes or no unless it's a logical statement