• We should ban it!!

Even though Photoshop makes people such as celebs make them look good, it has got a large impact for those who are teens or young children by encouraging them to feel hatred about their bodies.
    So I say that we should ban Photoshop for good for young people that want to feel important again and make everything go back to normal!

• Your wrong about this

I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly.

• Your wrong about this

• It should be banned because....

Young teens are going to try and look exactly like them because they might not like there body shape. Or even get plastic surgery to look like them! Its not a solution because its going to put harm on them and its not good. Someone needs to tell them they need to respect there body shape.

• It should be banned

Photoshop has allowed s advertisers to give cover models a little superficial nip and tuck or body sculpting where it doesn’t really exist. These false images can affect the way readers see beauty in an unrealistic way, impacting self-esteem and their own body image.
    This is because it does not show the natural beauty of people and makes them feel bad about themselves because they are supposed to look a specific way.

• It should be banned

It should be banned because it can cause less self esteem also it is horrible......
    Also it can affect the way readers see beauty in an unrealistic way. Photoshop has allowed s advertisers to give cover models a little superficial nip and tuck or body sculpting where it doesn’t really exist.

• It should be banned

• It should be banned

• Yes it should be banned

I am doing a speech for class about if it should or should not be banned. I believe it should be because it is a bad influence or children. The reason is, is because it makes unrealistic images that girl want to look like but yet models them self don't look like that. It cause eating disorders in young woman because they want to be as skinny as the Jodie on a magazine or as flawless as they look with causes them to have an eating disorder.

• I'm for banning Photoshop

Photoshop make it seem like we should not be us. They tell us that you should be like this and does not support the idea that we should be our self. Photoshop makes teen feel like they don't measure up or belong when their favorite celebrity is perfect. So what do you think?

• Photoshop should NOT be banned

I am doing a debate on this and have found way more evidence on this side. Plus the points are better. It gives jobs and does good for your self esteem occasionally. It is also good for having fun so is it really that important to ban it from society?

• Your wrong about this

• Memes, gLORIOUS MEMES

Memes are an essential part of our culture. As a new generation we should be allowed to express our emotions through the skillful art that is Photoshop. If you ban Photoshop, you are taking away a huge part of this generations culture. Consider the detrimental effects that the banning of Photoshop will have on our children.

• Yes no yes no yes no!!!

NO BANNING SUCH A HARMLESS THING IS WRONG. BUT IT DEPENDS HOW YOU USE IT SO TO BE HONEST IM ON BOTH SIDES. But then again I feel that if I used photo shop to edit a pic then its not that bad but if I used photo shop to trick someone that i looked like this but didnt then......

• LOL im done

Photo Shop shouldn't be banned because we use it for advertising to show a nice person with a object or a car looking great in the light. Photo Shop is just a way of expressing advertising, or your skills, or just messing around. We just need to teach people fake

• LOL im done

• No just no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• It is not only for changing peoples appearance.

Photoshop is not only for appearance changes, but also for fun, and just to screw around. Also, you cannot really ban a computer application. Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler kbai

• People and stuff

It doesn't harm them. A a a a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a

• People and stuff