• Probably should be banned

Ok, I understand why a magazine company would want to use photoshop to enhance their images, obviously for a larger profit. I suppose that this would be alright to do, as long as the magazine says that photoshop is being used and tells how much photoshop is shown. I feel that photoshop shouldn't be used as intensely as it is today. Now, feature enhancement (eyes, eyelashes, skin, hair) and change of lighting and color I ca understand, but making women and men skinnier and more "thicc" seems unreasonable. Honestly, this subject shouldn't matter as much as it does, but because it matters so much it should be fixed. I have a history of depression and self consciousness and it was never triggered by magazines, but instead often social media; I hate to say that, but it's true. Still, I believe that this issue should be stopped or at least more informed about. No one deserves to feel badly about themselves and photshopped magazines may cause people to feel more self conscious. I don't have a firm belief on this issue, but this is how I feel; thank you for listening.

• Probably should be banned

• Probably should be banned

• Probably should be banned

• Probably should be banned

• Probably should be banned

• Karma was here and photoshop should be banned

I think photoshop should be banned because it could lead to people thinking in a negative way to their body which could cause that person getting mad and depresed and it could also lead to eating disorder for people who sees the photoshop and wants to look like that person which could also lead to death after the eating disorder.

• Photo shopping should be banned

Photo shopping should be banned so that women can express themselves and be happy with the way that they look and not be put down because they have a little extra body fat. Nobody is perfect and no one ever will be and that's okay. More and more females are depressed and unsatisfied because the feel like they need to look like the people on the front cover of a magazine, but that is not how the people really look because they photo shop and change themselves to look better.

• Yes it should be banned!!!

Photo shopping allows magazines to make people- especially women- look different. They can make a woman's waist slimmer, legs longer, boobs and butt bigger, even if that's not what she looks like. Young girls, or even teenagers seeing this will get an unrealistic sense of "beauty". THIS CAN ENCOURAGE EATING DISORDERS WHICH CAN KILL PEOPLE. So YES it should be banned!!!

• It should be banned because . Idk!

Many people think it shouldnt be banned will dont lisen to them because i think that it should be banned whos with me ? We are . I cant here u . We are! By the way we have 62% people saying yes and 38% are saying no. So say yes

• It is a good thing

Children may see for example an overweight person on the front on a magazine and want to be like that. Worst case scenario, they may even become very ill from being so obese. But they will think that what they are doing is the right thing to do because ‘I saw it on a magazine’. It would set a bad example to children that can be influenced easily.

• Just make sure you tell us

As we know it is now against the law, in France, to post a picture without a statement on weather or not it has been photo-shopped. Why cant we just do the same here? Instead of banning photo-shopped images just make it a necessity that you must explain weather or not the picture is the original.

• People have jobs

Lots of people have jobs in photoshopping. Some people specifically work to do photoshops. If we ban photoshop, lots of people will lose there jobs. Youtubers use photoshop to make there videos more interesting to watch. If they stopped using photoshop, people would not watch there videos and they would lose money.

• No it shouldn't

Why should it be banned? It isn't illegal or it WOULD ALREADY be banned. People use it to make themselves look better, why is that a problem to you if someone else uses it for that? Also, people use it for adverts and logos and stuff and those people out number people who use it for bad/illegal things so there isn't a reason to ban it and even if it gets banned then the users would just move onto a different editing software and do the same thing so you won't be getting anywhere so there is no point

• Photoshop should NOT be banned

I am doing a debate on this and have found way more evidence on this side. Plus the points are better. It gives jobs and does good for your self esteem occasionally. It is also good for having fun so is it really that important to ban it from society?

• Your wrong about this

I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly.

• Memes, gLORIOUS MEMES

Memes are an essential part of our culture. As a new generation we should be allowed to express our emotions through the skillful art that is Photoshop. If you ban Photoshop, you are taking away a huge part of this generations culture. Consider the detrimental effects that the banning of Photoshop will have on our children.

• Yes no yes no yes no!!!

NO BANNING SUCH A HARMLESS THING IS WRONG. BUT IT DEPENDS HOW YOU USE IT SO TO BE HONEST IM ON BOTH SIDES. But then again I feel that if I used photo shop to edit a pic then its not that bad but if I used photo shop to trick someone that i looked like this but didnt then......

• LOL im done

Photo Shop shouldn't be banned because we use it for advertising to show a nice person with a object or a car looking great in the light. Photo Shop is just a way of expressing advertising, or your skills, or just messing around. We just need to teach people fake

• LOL im done