• Yes it should be banned!!!

Photo shopping allows magazines to make people- especially women- look different. They can make a woman's waist slimmer, legs longer, boobs and butt bigger, even if that's not what she looks like. Young girls, or even teenagers seeing this will get an unrealistic sense of "beauty". THIS CAN ENCOURAGE EATING DISORDERS WHICH CAN KILL PEOPLE. So YES it should be banned!!!

• It should be banned because . Idk!

Many people think it shouldnt be banned will dont lisen to them because i think that it should be banned whos with me ? We are . I cant here u . We are! By the way we have 62% people saying yes and 38% are saying no. So say yes

• We dont ant photoshopping no more

So stop photoshopping people you don't now we don't like it we want to see how they look to see if they are good people and they are nice people so we can all be friands here so stop so you guys don't get yell at by use and all of the schools

• We should ban it!!

Even though Photoshop makes people such as celebs make them look good, it has got a large impact for those who are teens or young children by encouraging them to feel hatred about their bodies.
    So I say that we should ban Photoshop for good for young people that want to feel important again and make everything go back to normal!

• Your wrong about this

I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly. I don't care about your life issues with being ugly.

• Your wrong about this

• It should be banned because....

Young teens are going to try and look exactly like them because they might not like there body shape. Or even get plastic surgery to look like them! Its not a solution because its going to put harm on them and its not good. Someone needs to tell them they need to respect there body shape.

• It should be banned

Photoshop has allowed s advertisers to give cover models a little superficial nip and tuck or body sculpting where it doesn’t really exist. These false images can affect the way readers see beauty in an unrealistic way, impacting self-esteem and their own body image.
    This is because it does not show the natural beauty of people and makes them feel bad about themselves because they are supposed to look a specific way.

• It should be banned

It should be banned because it can cause less self esteem also it is horrible......
    Also it can affect the way readers see beauty in an unrealistic way. Photoshop has allowed s advertisers to give cover models a little superficial nip and tuck or body sculpting where it doesn’t really exist.

• It should be banned

• People have jobs

Lots of people have jobs in photoshopping. Some people specifically work to do photoshops. If we ban photoshop, lots of people will lose there jobs. Youtubers use photoshop to make there videos more interesting to watch. If they stopped using photoshop, people would not watch there videos and they would lose money.

• No it shouldn't

Why should it be banned? It isn't illegal or it WOULD ALREADY be banned. People use it to make themselves look better, why is that a problem to you if someone else uses it for that? Also, people use it for adverts and logos and stuff and those people out number people who use it for bad/illegal things so there isn't a reason to ban it and even if it gets banned then the users would just move onto a different editing software and do the same thing so you won't be getting anywhere so there is no point

• Photoshop should NOT be banned

I am doing a debate on this and have found way more evidence on this side. Plus the points are better. It gives jobs and does good for your self esteem occasionally. It is also good for having fun so is it really that important to ban it from society?

• Your wrong about this

• Memes, gLORIOUS MEMES

Memes are an essential part of our culture. As a new generation we should be allowed to express our emotions through the skillful art that is Photoshop. If you ban Photoshop, you are taking away a huge part of this generations culture. Consider the detrimental effects that the banning of Photoshop will have on our children.

• Yes no yes no yes no!!!

NO BANNING SUCH A HARMLESS THING IS WRONG. BUT IT DEPENDS HOW YOU USE IT SO TO BE HONEST IM ON BOTH SIDES. But then again I feel that if I used photo shop to edit a pic then its not that bad but if I used photo shop to trick someone that i looked like this but didnt then......

• LOL im done

Photo Shop shouldn't be banned because we use it for advertising to show a nice person with a object or a car looking great in the light. Photo Shop is just a way of expressing advertising, or your skills, or just messing around. We just need to teach people fake

• LOL im done

• No just no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• It is not only for changing peoples appearance.

Photoshop is not only for appearance changes, but also for fun, and just to screw around. Also, you cannot really ban a computer application. Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler kbai