• It should be optional

Some people like sports and some other people don't and we should respect that. I got so many friends who would like to take a different class other than PE and I don't judge the, because that's their opinion. There are also other people who are in sports or dance and after gym they would be so tierd and they don't want to go to their sport after school or dance. Cause they are way to tierd

• Hy heyr ty

Fgbht hrth uu rh mutny h6jnk 6uyhrt yn3rtkl;jg ripgj549hpolt 5 to;lr.K,nph'5;top/l p45oj;45. Jtodf ,mbndf.Lkg krjnglt .G rlkgntjktfg kglrtreijk jhgtrjkelf hjgfkl hgkj.F,mk gtiorkjlfdsmgj hgjfk gjfk j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Pe does not help your physical condition

You dont actually get much excercise in pe so what is the point of it then. Also pe is for simppleton brutes that want to get a job as a window wiper because they think they are big but they are not f f f f f f f f f

• Gfdgsdfgdf fdg fg

Gdfgd jf df dsh djjh fjkdfhjf jdfh hfjf kjhf kj kdjfhkfd jhdkf sjh hi nbfuvbkerd ngjdjgjfanus f ggdjgkj djdfmkgjklsjass anus gdjfgdjkds gkjdfbkhjgbd fkgjd kj gdfkbn n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n nnn n nn n n nn n

• Kids Need to Exercise

I believe that every student should at least have one period of exercise. This can be swimming, tennis, even yoga. Why? Well, exercise helps not only physical health, but also mental health. This includes depression in students, happiness, and focus in school. With required exercise, this helps students have a good physical and mental health.

• Yes, it should be optional.

Just like there's people who like sports and like having physical education in school, there's this people who don't. I'm one of those, if only there'd be something else to choose like him economics or even a class where one would learn health stuff and what to do in certain situations, I'd totally chose it instead of P.E. I'm not one of the best with sports just like many others, and I wish I could choose another one. For the being time I'm just glad we don't have a swimming pool in my school so we don't have to take swimming classes as well like some schools in my country.

• PE should not be optional

These days people are well in shape they do no need to work hard to get more better. Why do yo need to excercis?? To be in shape. There is the answer. People do not need to do PE becase they are still in a good shape.F f f f

• Y y y

Q q q q q q q q qq q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q qq q q qq q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q

• Ghhgghjk hh hh

Hh h h h h hvuvuv h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• It Should Be Optional For All Students

I think it show;d be optional in school's because some people just aren't sporty and don't like doing sports, so should they be forced into doing a specialist subject they don't want to do? Some schools have other sports classes available like my school has the option of doing Netball I personally would rather do Netball twice a week instead of doing Sport and Netball four times a week all together, if we choose one should we have to do the other?

• Because because because

Because because becau d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d dd kjlkd fkldsjf dksjfdjfdkf fkd fdkf ldjf djf dfjldfdfj dskf dskfj dsfkjd fjds kfdjf dksf dfkd fdkf dkfd fkdf dkfd fkd fdkf dkjfdsk f ds dsfsk dsk kjfklds kd kdjfkld kdj d

• It is important!!

I think that exercising is not only for satisfaction and fun for children. I think the subject "PE" is what we need to do for healthy bodies and regular life styles. By doing PE classes children can learn and can have the habit of exercising. Even though children don't make the habit of exercising it is an act of the government to keep the health of students.

• Not Fun or Effective

I have been researching this topic for a school project, and have read articles stating that in a 45 minute period, students are only "truly exercising (breaking a sweat)" for about 6 minutes.
    Also, I have issues with catching and throwing, which I have had for years. PE is not a form of stress relief for me, it increases my stress and makes me wish I had a study hall instead to work on my incredible load of homework. A study hall would actually relieve stress and get me some free time at home.
    In addition, I am a martial artist who is testing for their black belt soon. I would prefer to not to have my energy wasted on things that do not apply to me or help me train.
    In addition, in my school, there are 2 types of people in gym, people who want to be there and people like me who just want to pass. If gym was optional, the kids who actually wanted to be there could be surrounded by more people like them.

• PE should NOT be optional

Learning about physical health and the human body is important to everyone, and should be common knowledge. Making it optional would create a lack of knowledge about being healthy, and having a healthy lifestyle. Learning about health and exercise is necessary, showing that physical education should not be an optional course.

• PE should NOT be optional

• PE should NOT be optional

• Just One Hour

The Institute of medicine recommends just one hour of physical activity a day. Most kids aren't even getting close to that. If there is no gym some children will not have the opportunity to exercise, because they cant do exercise at home. If there is required gym classes each kid can hopefully get 1 hour or more of activity a day.

• School physical education shouldn't be optional

Everyone's physical fitness such as muscle indurance ,heart indurance, muscular strength are very important for their health. First, motor skills just like running, object control are basic survival skills.Second,teenager obesity rate in US is high,so the more obese they are,the more unhealthy they are,many of child that dont join physical education is too high in body fat ratio.Third,the push up,pull up is the great testing of a student's muscular strength compare to their body weight.Long run represent student's cardiac indurance,muscular indurance .The more obese the student,the more they need to exercise although the intense of exercise is low just like walking.Finally, WHO had concured this suggestion:"Exercise is medicine." thats why i think school physical education should not be optional.

• No, PE lessons are needed in the school

PE lessons are essential for the education of youth people. PE is not only about exercise, it teach a lot of values in a different way. In PE lessons you learn how to cooperate with others and at the same time how to be competitive in a good way. Students also have a great chance to socialize with others doing healthy activities. And of course it is essential subject in order to promote good habits. I think that we need more hours of PE and qualified teachers that are able to transmit the values of this wonderful subject

• Kids Need to Exercise

Sincerely,
    A student