• They scare me

One was so closed to attacking me. And i have also been seeing on the news that a lot of people has been attacked from pitbull's . And some pitbulls were raised very well but they still attack their owners or their children. I thinks its cruel for kids to be almost killed because of pitbulls

• Because they hurt

Little kids and make most kids die or have big disorders. Like brain damage, ect. Most people say nay but i say they should becauces so many of them are put down today because of them attacking there owners i used to have one but she didnt attack but it was unhappy

• They are breed to kill other dogs

Pitbulls have been known to hurt kill and sieriosly injure. A three year old died on my street last year by a pit bull. She was on her own lawn picking flowers and doing nothing to agitate or anger the pitbull. That is y pitt bulls should be banned becasuethere a danger to anyone

• Put bulls should not be band!

If you are a person who thinks pit bulls should be band the YOU ARE JUST A LOW LIFE FUCKING ASS HOLE WHO SHOULD GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!! And if not well then you know it was how pit bulls were rased as puppies not that they are actually mean and aggressive!

• Pitbulls are not actually mean its there owners that make them mean

I have looked up topics about pit-bulls and pretty much they all lead to the owners who abuse there pets like this one artical that said the owner of a pit bull had put gallons of asid on the por pit bull! It made me so sad i actually cryed for the day i could not stop thinking about it

• They are just dogs

The reason dogs are acting up is because they have been abused and any animal can hurt their owner. Approximately 7.6 million companion animals enter animal shelters nationwide every year. Of those, approximately 3.9 million are dogs and 3.4 million are cats. This is unfair and no one should kill their dog or hurt them.

• Black people should be banned

Pitbulls are very friendly creatures, my cousin armando owns like 30 of them and they havent done anything but bit the retarded girl next door. Seems pretty safe to me. The big problem here is black people. These coons are out on the street causing ruckus and shooting off their 45s all over the neighborhood blasting nigger music. I want these porch monkies taken care of. They aren't human

• Pitbulls are amazing.

PITBULLS ARE NOT BORN EVIL! Contrary to popular belief, it all depends on how you raise them. Me and my friends both have them, and they are angels, and wouldn't hurt a fly. A chihuahua CAN be more vicious than a Pitbull, and it all comes down to whether or not the owner is a kind and compassionate person or not. Its like saying that kitchen knives should be banned because they CAN be used to kill someone.

• Not all pitbulls are mean

It's the way the pitbull were raised. Most pitbulls are mean because the dog was beaten and abused when a puppy. If not that, then you just made the dog angry, if you come off in a negative way, then that's when they will come off aggressive. Just like when someone makes you angry, you will "attack". So NOOOOOOOOOOOO they shouldn't be banned