• People Litter and Let Their Rubbish kill Sealife!!

30% of Turtles are killed each year of People Littering (most of it being Plastic Bags) because of People letting their plastic bags fly in to the Ocean not knowing the damage they are Causing,If we were to take plastic bags out of the shops we would Prevent this from happening ever again!

• Boi plastic bags r bad

Well, first of all, plastic bags can't disintegrate, so, that's a problem. They can only break down through photo degradation, and that can take from 15 to 1,000 years depending on the environment. Plus, about 1,000,000 birds, 100,000 turtles, and countless other sea animals die each year from ingesting plastic. My fellow sea creatures are dying. Another resource besides plastic would cost more, but it would be way more safe and better for our environment. I think that we should at least start by making it a law to recycle plastic bags.

• They can get in water

We don't want them to get in our water and other things like creeks and rivers they can kill animals and other living things and none of us want to see them do that or see it on the news that an animal got killed by eating a plastic grocery bag

• Resolved: Plastic Bags Should be Banned in Grocery Stores

I think plastic bags should be banned in grocery stores because it takes 10-100 years to decompose plastic, and some materials in plastic bags can't decompose at all, and it takes almost the same amount of time for plastic to decompose in a organism's stomach such as a deer, bear, wolf, or even a human/infant.

• I think that plastic bags shouldn't be banned

Because some people can barely pay their bills, so having plastic bags taxed or banned will have them paying for plastic bags or renewable bags, will have people eventually living in the streets carrying their groceries home with no bags at all. So, I believe that plastic Bags should not be banned.

• Plastic bags should not be banned

We have been using plastic bags since the late '70s. Plastic bags are quick to open, it helps employees at stores keep lines moving quickly. It also takes up less space in cabinets. Plastic bags prevents leaks and is really useful in the rain. One plastic bag is about 5 grams and it can carry about 10,000 its own weight.

• Plastic Grocery Bags Should Not Be Banned.

Banning plastic grocery bags will leave us with paper grocery bags. Then we will have to cut down more trees. Form there we will just start running out of oxygen. Banning plastic grocery bags is just a bad idea leading our world in the wrong direction. That is why we should not ban plastic grocery bags.

• They should not be banned.

Plastic grocery bags should not be banned. That will not help out pollution or global warming in a significant way. What we should do is have incentives for people not using plastic grocery bags, such as giving them a discount at the register, or some other thing that will get people to stop using them.