• Violent Games and Bad Behavior

If you are still convinced that violent video games are just harmless fun, you might want to put down that console and research some of the negative effects and cases caused by violent video games. Some points I want to discuss is that violent video games increase aggression, they lead to decreased self-control and an increase in cheating, and violent video games interfere with the ability to make real-word decisions due to the interference with self-regulation of moral behavior.

• Its a bad thing.

The problem people don't really see because they're so involved within the game are and what it does to you. Kids today get rewarded for being more violent on these video games. It’s outrageous, games often confuse reality into fantasy. If you have a child and they tell you how much they enjoy playing video games and how good it is, take it into consideration and limit their game time because kids who often play video games end up picking up bad language. Studies show children who only play video games for one hour a day are more sociable and less hyperactive and most importantly happier instead of playing it constantly. It just keeps you isolated also they might be spending more time on that than they do completing their homework or revision in general. Video games teach children the wrong values.

• Online games are my life

Online games are my life cuz i have no money to go and buy drugs and baccy so i just stay at home all day just sat on my ass playing my play station and if anyone has a problem with that they can go suck my dick for all i care

• Playing online games should be discourage.

Wasting moneys and wasting of productive time. Most victims are children, and most children were just in a low class in the society or just the poor ones i should say. If a child is always looking up strait forward only in the computer and it is the only thing that he/she is prioritizing it might just affect the health of the child and also the bonding and open communication in their house. I rest my case...

• Lets not rot the minds of our next generation

Parents worry about their kids and their excessive phone use and excessive video game playing, and they should be. Kids and teens today are more likely to develop alzheimer's than any other past generation. The on going debate only really has one answer, and that is yes the online gaming needs to stop ASAP, to prevent further damage to todays youth and the many generations to come.

• Yes, discouraged because of the way it damages our species.

Damages health and ruins lives. Not only are gamers ruining their own lives but our whole species because they pass on those bad genes of bad eyesight, slouched back, bag under eyes. Stop ruining our species and start saving human kind for the love of anything please stop stop stop

• Playing online games should be discouraged.

Playing online games should be discouraged. When people play online games, they take away from time that could be best used and spent with their families or going outside, or doing some thing that is productive. When people spend all their idle ime in front of a screen, it does them no good.

• Video games are not the best but can be harmful

Video games are not the worlds most educational thing but you can also learn a lot from them. The reason they are harmful is because some games are violent meaning kids could get the wrong idea. We can learn a lot of things form them but it depends on the kid and what they interperated from the game. Some kids could learn a thing or too, while others would probably get violent ideas.

• Its a bad thing.

• Online games are my life

• Online games are my life

• We Love Gaming.

I believe that gaming should be allowed, I myself love to play games as it calms me and lets out all my negative energy. Parents shouldn't worry about video games and more about our education. Gaming can teach us life skills such as: Mathematical problems, Speech, it also helps people focus and there reactions, plus there hand-eye-coordination. Although you should make sure they spend enough time outside and socializing. Some people say it kills out brain cells and stops us from learning "important" skills. Other people say that it should be allowed and it increases skills we couldn't learn from any school teacher. And I say our gaming cannot be taken away from us. It is part of us and means a lot to us!

• We Love Gaming.

• Playing computer games wasn't a bad thing in leisure time

Computer games are fun, so that's why so many kids right now like to play computer games, but in my opinion, it doesn't mean that kids should play computer games all the time, that because sometimes it causes a problem, but computer games are fun in leisure time, so, they should know how to manage their time,
    they can use some of the time exercising, reading a book or anything, and they can use some of the time playing computer games for fun, but if i will recommend the kids, i would recommend them to play educational computer game so if can be also educational.