• Of course it is!!! 😊

I'm 12 years old and I believe Pluto is a planet. It always has been a planet and always will be. Imagine what Clyde Tombaugh would say. Pluto is still a planet in my opinion because it has an orbit, Pluto is not that small compared to other smaller planets, and the IUA definition mixes up being and doing. Pluto should still be a planet am I right! For all that disagree, it is and it always will be.

• Of course, Honey!

I'm a kid, and I believe Pluto is a planet, because it has an atmosphere, and even though it has a weird orbit, it still counts as a planet! Sure, Titan has an atmosphere, but it's a MOON, not a planet! Only 4% of the IAU voted no on Pluto being a planet!

• Suk me dik

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm mm mm m m m m mm mm m m mm mm m m m m mmm m m m m m m mm

• Scientific Information Needs To Be Updated

Pluto should only be defined as a planet as long as it meets the scientific criteria to be called a planet. As scientific and technical information is discovered, the current books and definitions are updated. This is important to keep our knowledge current and accurate and allow others to build upon what is already known.

• Doesn't Fit Solar System Model

The solar system looks like this: four inner, rocky planet and four gas giants much further away from the sun. Tiny Pluto didn't fit into the equation as a planet with its highly elliptical orbit and small stature. Instead, Pluto was rightly made one of the largest "dwarf planets" and a Kuiper Belt object for its size and distance from the sun within our solar system. There should rightly be eight planets in the solar system, all of them larger than minuscule Pluto.