• Teaching math skills

I think pokemon should be allowed at school. They can teach kids to do math when they get hit because you subtract health by the damage your aponant done.Also it is very fun and will teach kids how to subtract 2 and 3 digit numbers .So I think they should be allowed.

• Do it - to teachers mostly

What the freak why is it banned I have a shit load of cards and I enjoy playing the, with my best friend. Whoever banned these first is such a son of a shit bitch. They may be causing friendship shitting fucking problems but do you fucking know the shitty chances of the fucking thing happening? Whoever thought this was a good fucking asshole idea should be fired from their job. Allow those cards or I promise you will end up in a shit load if you don't unban them

• Yes pokemon should be allowed in schools because of strategy.

Pokemon can teach you some really good strategy. When you battle you can’t just use the same attacks over and over again most people play with energy so if they don’t use the same attacks over and over again they could learn strategy. If the attack says discard an energy, don’t really ever use that move unless you have a lot of energy in your box. If schools won’t allow strategy kids won’t be as smart.

• They should not be banned!!

Although some people get upset over Pokémon Cards because they do not get the ones they want, Pokémon Cards should not be banned from my school to solve these issues because they are a way for students to interact, to have less SCREEN TIME, to encourage imagination and to do math.

• Kill pokemon at school

Pokemon suck it made two people fall off a cliff pokemon go is also stupid how maney more people are going to fall of more cliffs no pokemon no pokemon no pokemon no pokemon no pokemon no pokemon no pokemon no pokemon no pokemon no pokemon
    no pokemon no pokemon kill pokemon at school

• Pokemon cards rule

The may be distracting but teachers could hold onto them until free time. Only free time. Kids love pokemon and to deprive them of that, its just not right. They may cause fights, so teachers should supervise but you cant take this kind of thing away from girls and boys.

• It helps you with your math.

If you are having a Pokémon battle, and you do damage to the opposing Pokémon, you need to subtract to see how much more health your opponent's Pokémon has left. The stronger the Pokémon is, the more math you need to do. Parents want their kids to be well educated, so they should let kids bring Pokémon to school. Counting your collection, sorting your types, and alphabetizing your cards also involve a lot of math.

• Pokémon should not be banned in school

There is nothing wrong with Pokémon cards because its not going to hurt anyone or make any one go to the hospital. I would say Pokémon should no be banned from schools. And kids have fun with them like kids can go to the bench and play with there friends.

• They teach skills useful in real life

My teacher takes them away for the rest of the year. Kind of like taking my stuff. If they become a distraction, teachers should take them away for a day. Students will learn how to compare and common sense. Pokémon Cards are a way to introduce kids to buying items with money. I only think that some students will brag and say that their cards are the best. Also, kids might lose all of their money on Pokémon Cards. On the other hand, most kids are generous enough to give out cards for free to kids that want Pokémon Cards, but don't have them. All in all, Pokémon Cards can be useful for kids to own, if they are only used at times like recess or the end or beginning of the day.

• Hello, I am 10 and I think Pokemon cards should be aloud in school because Pokemon cards are a source of fun

They help kids work together if there playing a double match so I think people should not say no to these type of cards. Pokémon cards can help with math and helps negotiating skills and further more these amazing cards can resemble trust and sometimes can help you make friends

• Pokemon cards should not be allowed in schools.

I believe that Pokemon cards should not be allowed in schools. They create such a huge distraction for kids. Plus, kids can get into argument about whose cards they belong to or what the best Pokemon cards are. Also, kids who are unable to afford them will feel bad if all their friends have cards and they don't.

• Do it - to teachers mostly

• I love pokemon

Pokemon is the best card game in the would. I love pokemon pikachu is my favorite pokemon. Pokemon is my life place. For the love of god.Keep pokemon in school place. Pokemon is my life place. Pokemon is my life place do it for kids. My life is my life

• I don't care

Pokemon sucks alright mate, it is a really dumb thing that japan decided
    was OK. I personally don't care about this subject so i'm saying no to it OK mate. I also have no idea what Pokemon is 'bout OK mate I really don't care mate. Only 4 more words.

• Lol ya ya

I don't care, i do not like it it is bad for schools and i do not know 1 of the cards and we have no idea wat we are playing ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

• Lol ya ya

• Oh hell no

No math or education so it stupid and stuff. So no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oh hell no

• Oh hell no

• Oh hell no