• It's not that bad

See kids love to collect these cards and it feels unfair that they are band also I know why they were band cause apparently they are classified as toys for some dumb reason but yes they teach math which is something a lot of kids need to know and who cares if it doesn't teach education so what I mean they can be aloud at other times like when the student has finished all of his work but he doesn't want to read a book play games or stuff like that then he could get out his cards and the cards also teach reading cause you have to read the attacks and stuff and what is even more stupid is that at any time of the day accepting for free time or recess including morning and some times afternoon in middle school they take the dang things away

• They should be allowed

I think that Pokémon should be allowed at school because they help kids learn math, and help make new friends. This is good because if there is a kid, sitting looking at his/her cards during recess, and another kid sees him/her looking at them, the other kid might go and play with him, or trade. This is why I think that kids should be allowed to bring things like Pokémon to school

• Yes they should

The math needed in Pokemon cards is good for kids like me since i am just starting to do this in school Pokemon cards have subtruction like 50-30 in taking life from life or adding when a Pokemon heal other Pokemon so like 20 + 40 so how disagrees how

• I've allowed love theses

I've been collecting Pokemon cards since I was 7 years old 4,000 cards I've Been loving them because it has math. I love drawing the cute little creatures and but I don't trade as much because they want your big tuff guy for a little guy so I say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pókémon are very much good for children.

I say this because it does in fact teach math, it lets them use their imagination, and during recess the teachers don't (or shouldn't) care what the hell those 10 year olds with colourful cards are doing. There is no reason why the fuck these kids shouldn't be able to play with them during recess.

• Pokemon cards are good.

Pokemon cards should be allowed in schools because they can teach young children maths.

In the Pokemon TCG, you need to minus the amount of health your opponent has.

For some attacks you need to multiply the amount of damage.

And when you are healing a Pokemon you need to add health.

• Pokemon cards are delicious!

I really like pokemon! If you eat them you get a dietary "bonus" yes yes yes they are delicious. They provide extraordinary "brain improvement" Everyone should eat pokemon cards! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes eat all your wishiwashi gx yes yes yes yes yes yes

• It's a great game!

This game is my favourite card game! The cards are amazing, the artwork, the cool names and the great attacks. This game has helped me a little bit with math and it has helped me to make friends. This game should be allowed in school. There is nothing wrong with this game.

• People get too into trading cards

Pokemon cards are a bad idea to be in schools it makes people crazy and get people addicted to trading these cards its not even funny who gets addicted you ma ask well its these poor kids its bad ok i don't know why they are allowed in school anyways

• I think pokemon cards should be allowed

Because i said so and because it helps us learn a little math and makes it easier to not get in trouble during recess.Plus that will help us make new friends and not fight with kids and whoever reads this that is in school hopefully you agree with me thanks.

• Pokemon cards should not be allowed in schools.

I believe that Pokemon cards should not be allowed in schools. They create such a huge distraction for kids. Plus, kids can get into argument about whose cards they belong to or what the best Pokemon cards are. Also, kids who are unable to afford them will feel bad if all their friends have cards and they don't.

• No do it for kids

Kids need to learn and do their work not play some silly card game we need to help kids understand that pokemon cards are just cards and allow them to learn who is with me i know deep in my heart pokemon cards should be banded from schools and i feel pokemon cards are distractions

• They are gay

We are all still a clump of cells. You are a clump of cells too. Just a bigger clump of cells and further along in the development. A zygote / fetus is the beginning stage of life after conception. You can call it a zygote or fetus or clump of cells but you STILL KNOW that if the pregnant woman didn't get an abortion, a BABY would be born in a few months and get to live their LIFE. No matter what stage of pregnancy you get an abortion, you are still ending a life. It is the ultimate form of bullying and child abuse to kill an innocent life just because they are smaller than you and can't fight back.

• Do it - to teachers mostly

What the freak why is it banned I have a shit load of cards and I enjoy playing the, with my best friend. Whoever banned these first is such a son of a shit bitch. They may be causing friendship shitting fucking problems but do you fucking know the shitty chances of the fucking thing happening? Whoever thought this was a good fucking asshole idea should be fired from their job. Allow those cards or I promise you will end up in a shit load if you don't unban them

• I love pokemon

Pokemon is the best card game in the would. I love pokemon pikachu is my favorite pokemon. Pokemon is my life place. For the love of god.Keep pokemon in school place. Pokemon is my life place. Pokemon is my life place do it for kids. My life is my life

• I don't care

Pokemon sucks alright mate, it is a really dumb thing that japan decided
    was OK. I personally don't care about this subject so i'm saying no to it OK mate. I also have no idea what Pokemon is 'bout OK mate I really don't care mate. Only 4 more words.

• Lol ya ya

I don't care, i do not like it it is bad for schools and i do not know 1 of the cards and we have no idea wat we are playing ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

• Lol ya ya

• Oh hell no

No math or education so it stupid and stuff. So no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oh hell no