• Pokemon cards are delicious!

I really like pokemon! If you eat them you get a dietary "bonus" yes yes yes they are delicious. They provide extraordinary "brain improvement" Everyone should eat pokemon cards! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes eat all your wishiwashi gx yes yes yes yes yes yes

• It's a great game!

This game is my favourite card game! The cards are amazing, the artwork, the cool names and the great attacks. This game has helped me a little bit with math and it has helped me to make friends. This game should be allowed in school. There is nothing wrong with this game.

• People get too into trading cards

Pokemon cards are a bad idea to be in schools it makes people crazy and get people addicted to trading these cards its not even funny who gets addicted you ma ask well its these poor kids its bad ok i don't know why they are allowed in school anyways

• I think pokemon cards should be allowed

Because i said so and because it helps us learn a little math and makes it easier to not get in trouble during recess.Plus that will help us make new friends and not fight with kids and whoever reads this that is in school hopefully you agree with me thanks.

• Yes we should have them at school

I think Pokémon cards should be at school because if they are at home we will be worried about them. If they are school with us we are happy and not com or worried about them. We just need to except that someone made these cards for a reason it was to have fun or make friends.

• I love it

It does help in math I know it helped me. It also should only be allowed at free time like lunch not math interventions. I love love love pokemon it should be allowed i think what is the shame if you can give me 4 good reasons then you can try and change my mind!

• Well, I have no problems with cards

Card games like Yugi yo, Pokémon, Vanguard, Buddyfight and more can always be restrained by rules. For example, they can only be used in certain areas and Marshal/Teachers should watch over these places for bullying, gambling and complications like losing cards. TCG can help with critical thinking because of the strategy element in these games

• Well, I have no problems with cards

• Teaching math skills

I think pokemon should be allowed at school. They can teach kids to do math when they get hit because you subtract health by the damage your aponant done.Also it is very fun and will teach kids how to subtract 2 and 3 digit numbers .So I think they should be allowed.

• Do it - to teachers mostly

What the freak why is it banned I have a shit load of cards and I enjoy playing the, with my best friend. Whoever banned these first is such a son of a shit bitch. They may be causing friendship shitting fucking problems but do you fucking know the shitty chances of the fucking thing happening? Whoever thought this was a good fucking asshole idea should be fired from their job. Allow those cards or I promise you will end up in a shit load if you don't unban them

• Pokemon cards should not be allowed in schools.

I believe that Pokemon cards should not be allowed in schools. They create such a huge distraction for kids. Plus, kids can get into argument about whose cards they belong to or what the best Pokemon cards are. Also, kids who are unable to afford them will feel bad if all their friends have cards and they don't.

• They are gay

We are all still a clump of cells. You are a clump of cells too. Just a bigger clump of cells and further along in the development. A zygote / fetus is the beginning stage of life after conception. You can call it a zygote or fetus or clump of cells but you STILL KNOW that if the pregnant woman didn't get an abortion, a BABY would be born in a few months and get to live their LIFE. No matter what stage of pregnancy you get an abortion, you are still ending a life. It is the ultimate form of bullying and child abuse to kill an innocent life just because they are smaller than you and can't fight back.

• Do it - to teachers mostly

• I love pokemon

Pokemon is the best card game in the would. I love pokemon pikachu is my favorite pokemon. Pokemon is my life place. For the love of god.Keep pokemon in school place. Pokemon is my life place. Pokemon is my life place do it for kids. My life is my life

• I don't care

Pokemon sucks alright mate, it is a really dumb thing that japan decided
    was OK. I personally don't care about this subject so i'm saying no to it OK mate. I also have no idea what Pokemon is 'bout OK mate I really don't care mate. Only 4 more words.

• Lol ya ya

I don't care, i do not like it it is bad for schools and i do not know 1 of the cards and we have no idea wat we are playing ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

• Lol ya ya

• Oh hell no

No math or education so it stupid and stuff. So no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oh hell no

• Oh hell no