• Pokemon cards rule

The may be distracting but teachers could hold onto them until free time. Only free time. Kids love pokemon and to deprive them of that, its just not right. They may cause fights, so teachers should supervise but you cant take this kind of thing away from girls and boys.

• It helps you with your math.

If you are having a Pokémon battle, and you do damage to the opposing Pokémon, you need to subtract to see how much more health your opponent's Pokémon has left. The stronger the Pokémon is, the more math you need to do. Parents want their kids to be well educated, so they should let kids bring Pokémon to school. Counting your collection, sorting your types, and alphabetizing your cards also involve a lot of math.

• Pokémon should not be banned in school

There is nothing wrong with Pokémon cards because its not going to hurt anyone or make any one go to the hospital. I would say Pokémon should no be banned from schools. And kids have fun with them like kids can go to the bench and play with there friends.

• They teach skills useful in real life

My teacher takes them away for the rest of the year. Kind of like taking my stuff. If they become a distraction, teachers should take them away for a day. Students will learn how to compare and common sense. Pokémon Cards are a way to introduce kids to buying items with money. I only think that some students will brag and say that their cards are the best. Also, kids might lose all of their money on Pokémon Cards. On the other hand, most kids are generous enough to give out cards for free to kids that want Pokémon Cards, but don't have them. All in all, Pokémon Cards can be useful for kids to own, if they are only used at times like recess or the end or beginning of the day.

• Hello, I am 10 and I think Pokemon cards should be aloud in school because Pokemon cards are a source of fun

They help kids work together if there playing a double match so I think people should not say no to these type of cards. Pokémon cards can help with math and helps negotiating skills and further more these amazing cards can resemble trust and sometimes can help you make friends

• Because it helps kids have fun

I think its fun, because I can get flareon exes and nine tail exes for almost free, schools think its gambling because someone offers more than one card for like, and ex or something think all kids should be able to bring their exes and rare's to school. All kid shave fun trading. Like me I'm 11(Almost).

• Keep it please

I'm ten and in my honest opinion we should be aloud to bring our charizard and registeel ex's to school. It s unfair that older kids get to do it but younger kids would just get in trouble because someone took someone else s gyarados secret rare. Its just stupid and dumb

• Yes to evolution

I strongly believe that pokemon cards are a good way for kids to have fun a school and i know that people may say that the cards a big no no cause to being a distration in class kids can play during there free time so gotta catch em all!!!!!

• They should be used during recess or other free time.

Sure, the cards may distract from learning during the school day, but during free time, it should be allowed. There are too many spammers saying no. I may not be a teacher, but Pokèmon isn't inappropiate or anything. They games and cards should be allowed, but only during free time.

• It should be used during their free time.

Many believe Pokémon cards are distraction to students and I totally agree with them. But with recess being a free time, with being told they are the one responsible for their cards. I also heard they promote evolution. Respect play, not what you think play looks like!

- Student Perspective

• Pokemon cards should not be allowed in schools.

I believe that Pokemon cards should not be allowed in schools. They create such a huge distraction for kids. Plus, kids can get into argument about whose cards they belong to or what the best Pokemon cards are. Also, kids who are unable to afford them will feel bad if all their friends have cards and they don't.

• I love pokemon

Pokemon is the best card game in the would. I love pokemon pikachu is my favorite pokemon. Pokemon is my life place. For the love of god.Keep pokemon in school place. Pokemon is my life place. Pokemon is my life place do it for kids. My life is my life

• I don't care

Pokemon sucks alright mate, it is a really dumb thing that japan decided
    was OK. I personally don't care about this subject so i'm saying no to it OK mate. I also have no idea what Pokemon is 'bout OK mate I really don't care mate. Only 4 more words.

• Lol ya ya

I don't care, i do not like it it is bad for schools and i do not know 1 of the cards and we have no idea wat we are playing ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

• Lol ya ya

• Oh hell no

No math or education so it stupid and stuff. So no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oh hell no

• Oh hell no

• Oh hell no

• Oh hell no