Should political candidates be judged on their appearance?

• Yes, they should

This isn't the radio anymore, if your going to be talking about a political issue like obesity. You better not be 200 pounds overweight. The facts stand for themselves, attractive people make more and are allowed certain freedoms in life,that ugly people are not. It's just one of those things, get with the times, nobody is beating a great looking man or woman if they are qualified.

• To A Degree

I believe political candidate should be judged on their appearance. Showing up to your job, with a professional appearance, is important to many in the workforce. It shouldn't be any different for political candidates. I think for political candidates there is room for different attire, but more often than not, they should be wearing a tie and slacks.

• Political candidates should not be judged on appearance

It is my opinion that political candidates should not be judged based upon their physical appearance. I feel that judging these candidates on their work history, voting history, and speeches would be a more viable method of determining whether or not they were fit for office. Judging by appearance would have negative impacts on the voting process.

• No, they should not.

Political candidates should never be judged on their appearance. Your appearance should have nothing to do with the job you are getting, and it matters not whether you are in the public or private sector. Your job qualifications should be what you are judged on, and nothing more than that.

• No, they are not being elected models

I absolutely think looks should not matter in the least, but it's a modern fact of life that they matter a lot. How are a politician's looks going to help them lead a nation and make change? It is a ridiculous requirment that demonstrates the current shallowness that people show.