• Lol pollution stinks

Well pollution could just be put in space ever thought of that nasa lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol lol lol lol llolollolololololololololololololololo llolololololololloololo lolololololol olololollolol lololololololo loloolollolol lololool lolololo ol lololololololololololo lolololololololololololol olololololololl

• If it's even possible

After being in school for well over 12 years including college, I have learned a great deal about pollution and the negative effects it can have. I would definitely like to it see controlled one day; however, I really do not see how it could actually happen during this day and age.

• I think that pollution should be controlled.

I think that pollution should be controlled. Pollution is a serious threat to the future
    of our future generations. Global
    warming is becoming a serious problem.
    We are running out of places to dump our nuclear and industrial
    waste. Human beings are having a very
    bad effect on the environment.

• Some Take Advantage

If corporations and big business has showed us anything, it proved years ago that it will harm the environment, if it means they make money. We have areas that have been destroyed by oil spills and many other places that are bogged down with smog created by the cars and factories. Because business and corporations tend to take advantage of the environment when the can, I think it is best to attempt to control pollution.

• No Pollution Increases Quality of Life

Controlling pollution does several things. First, it improves the environment and humans' quality of life. Second, an entire new industry can be formed that makes money simply by stemming the flow of solid, liquid and gaseous waste into our planet. Third, controlling pollution can be extra tax revenue in order to force businesses to stop destroying our natural environment with substances that contaminate the Earth.

• Pollution should be controlled.

Pollution should be controlled. For the health of our future generations, I think that pollution should be controlled. We are already seeing a change in the atmosphere from the uncontrolled greenhouse gases that are being released daily. We do not know what will happen if it continues to be ignored.

• Pollution bad thing.

Pollution causes environmental problems. It is going to kill the living creatures.We know that without pollution we cannot create machines. But we should not create them open. They should be made in closed places where pollution will not harm the environment bad thing.So I say that destroy the this pollution.