Should polygamy, incest an zoo sexuality be not only legalized but respected?

Asked by: Publicaccount
  • Yes, this is a necessary movement to world peace.

Having sex with animals is a very good way to release sexual tension, having sex with your sister and/or brother is also a very good way to learn to have sex, your mother should always be your first time. Having multiple wives also helps with the markets because women are expensive accessories to have costing a large sum of your money. As a man whose got the right opinion in the world and a proud citizen of America, I support anyone who've had intercourse with their pets, family or multiple wives. I do not support gay intercourse if your family member is the same sex as you, you shouldn't be able to have intercourse with them.

• It is nobody's business what people do regarding sexuality.

Sexuality is a healthy, natural thing and criminalizing different sexual interests suggests otherwise. If it doesn't hurt anyone, then what is the problem? We need to advance as a society and accept people for who they are. All things said, I am against zoo sexuality because animals are unable to consent most of the time.

• It's love like any other.

Polygamy: As long as all parties are into it and accept it then why not? You can love more then one person.

Incest: You should be aware of the dangers and probably not risk having children but you can love someone with out reproducing.

Zoo sexuality: As long as the animal is down for it I don't see the problem.

(Gay marriage wasn't in here but I support that too. I just felt there was enough opinions on that.)

• The laws of man constrict whoever oppressing them.

People need to work out their own salvation with fear and trembling being good whatever living thing. Your heart needs to have good in it to have good come out of it in words and deeds. The laws of man constrict whoever oppressing them. Oppressors will not be in God's kingdom. God said love, not think, Hmmmmm, what new law can I make up?

• A Qualified Yes

With polygamy and incest, as long as we're talking CONSENTING ADULTS, then the answer is a strong yes. Equality demands it. Zoo is a different category because animals are not considered consenting adults under our broad legal system. However, if 1) putting animals to work for us, 2) hunting or caging and slaughtering animals for food and clothing, and 3) manipulating the genitals of livestock to collect their sperm are all legal, I'm curious as to why letting a canine do what they seem to want with a human should be illegal.

It is already entirely legal for people to live with, have sex with, and have children with more than one person at the same time. There's no good reason to deny them their fundamental right to marry.

Consensual incest (consanguinamory, which is entirely different than abuse) is also legal in a few US states (most, if you count first cousins, who can legally marry in about half) and many modern countries. There is no good reason, consistently applied to all relationships, as to why consanguineous lovers should be denied their fundamental right to marry. For example, the "birth defects" argument is bogus because we let people with serious, obvious genetic diseases date, have sex, have children, marry, etc. so what is the argument against letting two half-sisters who never met until they were adults marry?

• Zoo sexuality is rape

When an animal mounts you that is not consent; animals cannot give consent therefore it is rape and rape is immoral. That is the only reason I say "No". I believe polygamy should be legalized as well as incestuous marriages. There is no reason for polygamy to be illegal, it's not your life, not your business if everybody is consenting. Incest is consensual too. Please note: I'm not talking about them having kids, I'm talking about them getting married. People get married because they love each other, not because they have the ability to make kids. You don't need to reproduce in order to be in a marriage or love; the argument that it will cause genetic disasters is false because they won't reproduce & according to the bible, we're all off springs of incest. If it is all consensual and nobody is being forced against their will to take place in sex or marriage, there is absolutely no reason at all why people should be discriminated against. I repeat, the only reason i say "no" to this is because I believe zoophilia should not be respect because it is rape & I believe polygamy & incestuous marriages should be legalized because you don't need to reproduce in order to be married. If you don't like my opinion, sucks to suck, deal with it.

• Since when can non-humans consent?

The only consent to sex is when the partner says "yes." Non-human animals are incapable of doing so. Not only are they incapable of consent, that is plain animal cruelty.
    Polygamy should only be allowed if bigamy in general is. Who you marry is not my business.
    Incest is almost never consensual, and if it results in pregnancy, is likely to cause birth defects.

Craighawley215 says2014-06-04T13:05:18.993
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.