• Yes it should.

Naked men and women are just wrong. If God wanted humans to be naked, they wouldn't be born with clothes on. Hell, in some religions if you are displaying any more flesh than the eye sockets, it is begging to be raped. So yes, ban all pornography - just as soon as I have finished this download :)

• Pornography should be banned

Pornography is nothing like alcohol, and to think of it that way is ridiculous. Pornography is a very non-ethical item that has been created by perverted. Just the idea of someone taking a picture of their penis or vagina and sharing it with the world is extremely disgusting. If you want to orgasm, get a sex partner, then you can see it in real life and show love to your sex partner. It's disgusting to imagine someone looking at a penis or a vagina and masturbating to it. Pornography is just plain old wrong and perverted.

• It is very damaging to society

Porn sends the message to the public that it is okay to treat the opposite sex as an object. Soft porn may not seem so bad but soft porn paths the way for harder porn, which then paths the way for people to think its okay to use prostitutes and this leads to sex trafficking which is not okay.

• Porn should be banned forever everywhere

Sodomy and interracial should be illegal. Anyone that makes porn should be killed. Anyone that watches porn should have the device they watch porn on confiscated. Porn leads to rape, molestation, abuse, pain, suffering, death, etc. etc. porn makes females less feminine. The longer porn is allowed the more sexual violence there is. Porn promotes sexual violence and perversion instead of normal sex without violence. Porn is humiliating and degrading. Porn is evil. Porn is not about loving sex porn is about making money off sex and activating primal sexual urges that cause porn addiction and cause them to be aggressive and dominate which causes sexual violence.

• It is a reasonable and necessary restriction

Think about it. The world would be a much better place if porn was illegal. There would be a lot less suggestive remarks in the public. A lot of people will be surprised when I say this but I think one of the ways to help keep our society in order is to restrict and censor the media. Media is one of the biggest influence in modern popular culture and can be very impressionable.

• Pornography Destroys Both Spiritual and Physical Relationship

How many of you know someone who's marriage end by pornography? How many Christians have backslidden because of pornography? Sadly, there are youth who watched porn through internet, especially on their iphones! Of course, people may say "but no one is forcing you to watch it". Right...But how did it all started? Satan implanted a seed of thoughts as if persuading you (not forcing but a little encouragement). You get curious and without praying or if you aren't strong enough to rebuke it...Of course, you'll fall into this trap. The more you look into this junk, the more you become so addicted to it. Addiction to pornography is terrible. I've been there and it's not even a nice feeling. I had a long battle and I finally broke it. I am thankful to end that. Many of us who watched it and had masturbated because of it...Those two things (pornography and masturbation) are idolatry and adultery/fornication if you think about it. When I took God seriously, I begin to see why this is a sin. It destroys your relationship with God, with spouse, and your ministry. So I will say that pornography should definitely be banned from the internet.

• If we all went naked as we did once, nobody would be bothered with Porn:

Ever been to a nudist colony, porn is not valued there at all, because skin is everywhere and some of it is not pretty at all. Most people actually look better when their clothes are on.
    So if everybody went naked, more likely everybody be downloading photos of people wearing clothing.

"Oh, disgusting, they are wearing clothes, stop downloading those pictures of clothed women junior. But Dad, I'm sick of seeing the wrinkles and hairy patches!"

• Not For everyone

Porn can be a dangerous thing, but to be honest its how you interpret it and if u decide to abuse it and it makes u feel bad than simple. DONT DO IT, thats like banning alcohol because people can get too drunk. Hopefully u can take this into concederation

• Everything is okay in moderation.

Just because you think its gross doesn't say the same about the rest of humanity. Sex is natural and its normal (believe it or not) to get aroused by. Pornography is sexual stimulating to watch, and masturbation has many beneficial characteristics about it. Porn can be abused just like anything else, but just remember that your opinion doesn't decide if something is moral or not.

• I'm just gonna get this over with.

Okay what if you can't get a sex partner you need some way to satisfy your need as a guy or girl, depending on what you like. I natural to want to see a girl or guy naked, and the easiest outlet is the Internet. If that's your opinion fine, but just look at it from my prospective.

• No it shouldn't be banned.

That being said, it should be discouraged strongly. It can be as addictive as the hard drugs and can ruin lives. It can tear families apart. With all that being said, the reason I don't think it should be outright banned, is because doing so would not address the core issue and not solve the problem in a productive way. What porn addicts need is not to go to jail but to be able to go to a rehab of sorts to overcome their addiction.

• Why would it?

The way I see it, something should only be illegal if it harms another human being. Porn harms nobody, not even the viewer, though some would like to believe it does. Not to mention that, just because you think something is 'wrong' doesn't give you the right to stop someone else from doing it. For instance, I'm a vegetarian, and you don't see me running around trying to ban meat-eating.

• Mixed feelings, especially around my schools.

Im on the fence for this one. I don't think it should be banned. I do think you should have to pay for it. The website should also make sure you are 18. Im a freshman in high school right now, last year i would hear 11 year olds talking about trying to have sex with girls. They were saying a bunch of nasty things to the girls near them, and they looked horrified. For example a young boy could start thinking, "The porn stars don't use protection. Why would we need to?" They don't teach the dangers of sex or diseases until you are in high school. As a freshman i have just now started health class and hearing about the risks of hooking up. Some girl is already pregnant for having unprotected sex with a boy she barely knows. Her reasoning was "It looked like fun." I have reason to believe porn floating around on the internet is setting a terrible image for kids and teens before they know what bad things will happen.

• Of course not

I would challenge anyone to come up with a good reason for such an action. In advance, I'll try a couple of the common ones.

"I find it distasteful." Then don't watch it. I find lots of things distasteful that I don't try to ban.

"It's against my religion." Then don't watch it. Church and state should be separate, and the rest of us needn't subject ourselves to your religious ideals.

"It's bad for relationships." On occasion, perhaps, but on occasion, it's perfectly healthy. That's a personal matter, so if it's bad for your relationship, then don't watch it.

"It creates rapists/pedophiles/[insert undesirable group here]." There's no evidence for any of this.

"It's demeaning to women." Suggesting that the women who choose to act in pornographic films are incapable of making that decision for themselves is demeaning to women.

Finally, consider this: banning pornography is, at least within the United States, unconstitutional. The First Amendment protects freedom of speech and press, and this extends to photographic and video productions.

• People need to ' modernise' !!

Nobody is making YOU watch pornography right? So why prevent someone else who DOES like to watch porn not be able to? Does it hurt for YOU if someone else is viewing porn? People who believe that porn should be banned are just ' unmodernised' people who believe in traditional values back in the day. Particularly as the porn industry is worth BILLIONS so it is virtually impossible that porn will be banned.