• Yes, porn should be blocked from public WiFi systems.

I believe porn should be blocked from public WiFi systems. Teens (and even younger kids) are so technologically savvy today. It would be no problem for them to find a website with porn on it. Young people do not need to be exposed to this vulgarity at a young age.

• Yes, there's no place for it in the public.

As much as I support freedom of speech, I see no reason why public WiFi systems should support porn. There is so much pedophilia in this country and so much violence toward women, and a lot of porn supports these dysfunctions, so I see no reason why a public system should support such a thing.

• Should be done but is not completely possible

Why would someone want to look at porn while on wifi at an internet cafe or on a university campus. That just seems ridiculous. But I still think that those sites should be blocked for the protection of others. But since there is an infinite number of porn sites on the internet this would be very, very difficult to do.

• Freedom of Speech

Blocking what I can view or hear is blocking what someone else is saying. When should public wifi vendors and providers regulate moral beliefs? It should fall under the guests responsibilities to regulate what they view or not view. Parents included should be responsible for what their kids view. Too many lazy parents want to push the blame onto others instead of doing their own parenting.

• No, it shouldn't

It gives men the convenience to have "relax time." Men should be able to express their opinion and which type of websites they would browse. Also blocking pron would influence the fight against the freedom of speech, and produce violent strikes against those who have fought against freedom of speech.

• If it is public, than it is up to the public to decide what is consumed

If it is a public endeavor(i.e. funded by taxpayer dollar) than it is up to the public to decide what is consumed. Just because one person doesn't want to look at something, doesn't mean that someone else should be forbidden from it. It is up to the individual to decide what to search, or not to search.

• Other things would be blocked too

Many porn filters would block this page, which contains no porn, because it has the word "porn". So would lots of news articles about David Cameron's new opt-out filter system. SO would many reports and other media discussing porn.

It's a parent's responsibility to protect children, and I shouldn't have to suffer because they can't be bothered.

• How will this plan accomplish anything?

I have a feeling that by even posting on the no side, I will be seen as some insatiable pervert. I don't wish this to be the case because such a statement is quite far removed from reality. First off, I have a set code of morality, and viewing pornography is against my moral code. I also realize, however, that many don't share my sentiments on the matter. I don't feel like I can morally dictate the lives of others and bear a good conscience. However, I do see why the concept would be quite tempting to many. First, as has already been stated by the yes side, it has bad influences on our children. While I do agree with this, I don't see how banning public pornography will accomplish anything. A vast majority of people who view porn, do so in there own homes. This applies to adults and teenagers. Pornography is going to be viewed regardless of this plan, and the party who will be most affected would be adults who use pornography while in a hotel room.

• What about adults?

Hotels sometimes have public wi-fi systems. If I rent a hotel room and I want to watch some porn I'm doing it. At least give adults a password to unblock the porn. Hotels sometimes have public wi-fi systems. If I rent a hotel room and I want to watch some porn I'm doing it. At least give adults a password to unblock the porn.