• Pornography is LEGAL!

Pornography should be legalized, what is wrong about it? Nothing. It produces "freedom of speech" as stated in Amendment I of the US Constitution. Why, in the Philippines, they ban, but in some progressive first world-countries, they legalize? It's because they have their principles and I think that even though there are oppositions, it is right to legalize but with restrictions, because if we do, we won't be left behind speaking for freedom.

• Already Is Legalized

Porn is already legalized for people over the age of 18. The free market principles of supply and demand apply in this case--if there is demand for porn, there will be a supply. Unhappy people who are lonely end up using pornography on a regular basis to fulfill their desires. Until that unhappiness goes away, there will be a demand for porn.

• Why to legalize?

I know in most of the countries it is legal to make or watch a porno but it is still a crime in my country. My stance for it is quite simple and obvious. Even if it is not legalized then also its industry is booming day by day. Mediums of sharing and selling it are under full swing. To check out which of the adults are watching it or not you cannot monitor every house of the country. People are involved in this from all sectors. Even the law enforcers seem to close their eyes to this. There are desperate and curious people out there who watch it and support it but they have to do all the things hidden because it is not legalized. Due to globalization nothing is left inaccesible, so are these videos. So, it is better that Government should make it legal with certain set of rules, This way not only this business become transparent but it will also become easier for law enforcers to keep track of it.

Posted by: svnc
  • Porn is bad

Its really opposing our nature as human, we as human live in the concept of freedom and morality. Do you really think that people who are involved in the pornography making really have their freedom with them? I dont think so. Do you really thinks it is morally right to produce pornography. I dont think so. So, I would like to justify my stance which is we should never legalized pornography.

• It kill´s everybody in the bussiness

And it´s a devil´s bussiness at all. We have to fight it by a front. We have to sweep away the bastards that increase money from the suffering of the actress and actors. We have to fight them same as the mafia. We have to fight wiht a devil, not to cooperate with it.

• It is bad

Pornography is very harmful to a human's body and brain, it literally kills you... A lot of people suffer from it and it needs to stop and if a a any one thinks I am wrong they should go check the website fightthenewdrug.Org and learn and educate your selves . . . .

gordonjames says2013-07-02T03:33:17.703
Where are you that it is illegal (in general)?
YYW says2013-07-02T03:37:06.607
Many countries in the middle east, a few countries in eastern Europe, most of North Africa, China and several of the pacific island states. Oh, Venezuela too.