• Potatoes are not to be consumed by babies

Every year, a potato can be consumed by a baby??? Is that fair? My argument is for the fat, old men's sake. I find it upsetting that jelly babies can only be made by babies as well like what? I bet you 100% of you didn't know that. My fellow helpers in the tomato farms are also furious! Do you know why? Because the tomatos have grown to be wheat! THATS RIGHT MEAT! No wait wheat. I am also debating for what is good for the people who live in northern china. Yesterday at around 5:00am the beans in the patty field were picked by strangers. The north east of china were very upset and had no choice but to burn the beans that have been stolen. I don't know about you but that is quite sad. I was crying in my bed at approximately 3:49 am. My clone asked me what's wrong Susan? And it occurred to me. THE BEANS WERE STOLEN BY THE CHINESE! Plz vote 4 respect!!!!! For those who take this as a joke I will tell Donald trump as he fully supports my decision thank you my fellow tomato farmers. I love you all to my desk that I'm sitting on to the chair I'm sitting on! I can't thank you enough for your kindness,
    Regards, johnny smith the 3rd

• Lkn m lkmnmknlk

Potatoes are not to be consumed by babies Every year, a potato can be consumed by a baby??? Is that fair? My argument is for the fat, old men's sake. I find it upsetting that jelly babies can only be made by babies as well like what? I bet you 100% of you didn't know that. My fellow helpers in the tomato farms are also furious! Do you know why? Because the tomatos have grown to be wheat! THATS RIGHT MEAT! No wait wheat. I am also debating for what is good for the people who live in northern china. Yesterday at around 5:00am the beans in the patty field were picked by strangers. The north east of china were very upset and had no choice but to burn the beans that have been stolen. I don't know about you but that is quite sad. I was crying in my bed at approximately 3:49 am. My clone asked me what's wrong Susan? And it occurred to me. THE BEANS WERE STOLEN BY THE CHINESE! Plz vote 4 respect!!!!! For those who take this as a joke I will tell Donald trump as he fully supports my decision thank you my fellow tomato farmers. I love you all to my desk that I'm sitting on to the chair I'm sitting on! I can't thank you enough for your kindness,