• Yes, he should be investigated for murder.

President Duerte should be investigated for murder, because no official in any country should be above the law. Just because Deurte is the president, this does not mean that he should be immune to prosecution. Duerte has made claims about killing people in the past - these claims should be investigated.

• Yes, President Duerte should be investigated for murder.

Yes, President Duerte should be investigated for murder because he keeps committing one crime after another. He cannot be trusted and should be removed from power immediately. He only wants to get more and more power and money, and he does not care about anyone he is meant to protect.

• Duerte shouldn't be the President.

I still find it hard to believe that someone who claims to have murdered people is still the President of a nation. Not only should Duerte be investigated, he needs to be removed from power. I don't know exactly how the government in the Philippines works but surely they can invoke an emergency measure to save their country from this dangerous person.

• Yes, I agree.

I think that it was unthinkable for any functioning judicial system not to launch investigative and judicial proceedings when someone has openly admitted being a killer. President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines should be investigated by judicial authorities in his country for murder after he claimed to have personally killed people suspected of committing crimes.