Should President Obama attend the funeral for his aunt, Zeituni Onyango?

• Yes, President Obama should attend the funeral of his aunt, Ms, Zeituni Onyango.

Yes, President Obama should attend the funeral of his aunt, Ms, Zeituni Onyango, out of respect for his extended family. Ms. Onyango fought a ten year battle for political asylum and won. She went on to earn her 'Green Card' and live as a productive member of the community. President Obama should attend her funeral in acknowledgemen of those facts.

• It is what you do for family.

Yes, President Obama should attend the funeral for his aunt, Zeituni Onyango, because attending funerals is what you do for family. Obama should pay his last respects. Family should gather together to support each other, and that includes when someone in the family dies. He should be a leader to his family as he is to the country.

• Yes, she was family

Yes, I believe President Obama should attend the funeral for his aunt, Zeituni Onyango. Even though she was a half sister to President Obama's father, she was still family. President Obama referred to her as "Aunt Zeituni" in his book "Dreams From My Father" so there had to have been some closeness there.

• Yes He Should

If President Obama's aunt died, then by all means, he should attend that funeral or decline and send flowers or provide another appropriate gesture. Some people don't like funerals and try to avoid them. I think this is perfectly acceptable as well, given the funeral is suppose to be for the family. Everyone handles death in a different way.

• Well, I think there may be a reason why he should...

Did his aunt have a big booty? If so then so, if no then no. Simple is as simple does, the clock ticks in the morning. My birds told me that an aunt that has a large one of those is very interesting and in a super amazing way attractive beyond belief. So therefore anyone with that big of a yes, we should then yes her yes with very big sausages and peanut butter. I agree with myself.

• No he should not.

I think that ants are not important. It also depends whether it is an army and a fire ant or another ant. Ants are also just bugs so why would you have a funeral for one. I personal think that if this ant has funeral all ants will need funerals, so that would be thousands of funerals each day. Actually if it was a army ant I think that it should get a funeral, because army ants are the coolest.