• He is completely unqualified.

He is not an American. Plain and simple.

First and foremost, he wasn't born in this country. It has been proven that his "birth certificate" is a fake digital creation. A Kenyan birth registry in his name has been found.

Second, he has changed his social security number four times since birth and is currently using a dead man's social security number.

Third, he renounced his fraudulent to begin with United States citizen status to become a citizen of Indonesia while attending school there.

Fourth, he attended school on a FOREIGN scholarship, proving he is not an American.

I could go on, but I have things to do.

• If Clinton was put on trial, so should President Obama.

Former President Clinton was put on trail for lying to the public about having sexual relations with some woman, why hasn't President Obama been put on trail for lying? Then again, every president would then be impeached. Every one of them has lied or kept something secret from the public. Right now, Obama's Obamacare document is extremely complicated and what it does is not 100% known. Why should we pass this document just because Obama came up with it? The amount it costs is more expensive than what he estimated. WAY more. Also add the fact not everyone of Congress actually decoded the document. There could be some items which actually could benefit the president and take away Congress' power. We shouldn't have to pass something to know the price of what it will cost the taxpayers. We are still in war and Afghanistan. We are ignoring Israel and the potential war happening in that area. Somehow Republicans are being targeted and Democrats aren't. Is it because of the Watergate Scandal and Democrats want revenge, or possible plain old hating on the GOP? Either way, I believe the President has some connection to it. My main point is the time when four Americans were killed and the President confirmed it was because of some racist American video. America has lots of racist videos, every country would have blown us up by now if it was because of that plus the fact there are multiple racist videos. Regardless, the President lied to us about a terrorist attack which killed Americans. Obama has lied about more important issues and will continue. I know that it would be impossible for America to impeach the first ever black (half black, half white remember?) president (who takes advantage of being "black") because it might seem racist (everything seems racist/sexist/etc) or offend people (I'm offending many Obama supporters right now with my opinion). Whether or not my opinion matters, I believe President Obama should be impeached before he causes any more damage.

• Obama has done something that he admitted in 2007 was unconstitutional. He should not be our president anymore.

President Obama was against illegal wiretapping in 2007 and said that they were unconstitutional and swore to never take away American's freedoms for security. He outright lied to us and has now expanded Bush's program. To spy on innocent Americans without a warrant is against our 4th Amendment rights and he should be held accountable for breaking his oath to uphold it.

• My opinion has shifted rapidly on this

The Obama administration is clearly either corrupt or utterly and completely incompetent ; both are legitimate reasons for impeachment. President Obama's administration has faced a number of scandals lately, all of which are bad; IRS agents targeting groups solely due to their political agenda, attacking a reporter for doing his job, seizing AP phone records, and seizing the phone records of Verizon customers. These are in addition to earlier scandals such as Fast and Furious and Benghazi. Him and his entire administration should be impeached.

Posted by: TN05
  • He should (in some cases)

I do like Obama, but I'm close to de-railing his train. The only thing he DID do right as president was to approve same sex marriage. He wanted the minorities to be equal. The things he DIDN'T do is bring troops home, create new jobs and he LIED about the Obamacare website. He is a good speaker, but sometimes a bad leader. If you want REAL change, HAVE A WOMAN PRESIDENT!

• Obama is a Treasonous President

He has consistently shown his disdain for our constitutional rights by the many executive orders he has written and cares nothing about building hope in this country as the rate of unemployed grows and his Obama care bill which will cause many doctors to close their businesses and practices, and employers will have to lay more employees off because of the cost...It will also cause more pressure on the middle class as their hours will be cut from 40 hour weeks to less than 32. I could go on...This man is a jack ass and cares not but his own credibility...Which in front of the press calls Putin a jackass? This man does NOT represent me or my country...

• Usurper and not Qualified to be President.

He is a Fraud, and a Liar, and he hates America and will destroy it completely, if he gets his way! There is no recovery of economy. No more small businesses. Housing market has fallen. Wall Street is a Fraud. He wants to take the guns away from Americans and put them in Fema Camps.
    He has lied from the time he took the oath till now!

• JAIL to the Chief!

4 men left to die in Benghazi while he jetted off to Vegas, $16 trillion in debt and he's constantly on vacation, the IRS targets anyone who supported Romney, and now he's eavesdropping on our phone calls! Any man who uses the Bill Of Rights to blow his nose in is NOT FIT TO BE AN AMERICAN, LET ALONE PRESIDENT!

• He doesn't meet the criteria.

All this yammering on about impeaching Obama just shows no one in America knows what impeachment IS. Half of the respondents I've seen on this site think impeachment kicks a President out of office.
    Article II SEction 4 of the Constitution lays out the offenses for impeachment as "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Nothing Obama has done meets those qualifications.

• Does not deserve it

He has done nothing even close to being able to be deemed worthy of impeachment. People are upset that he won, but clearly he did win, which means half the country supported him, so I think it is about time people stopped being sore losers and just accepted that he is the president for a few more years.

• There have been worse.

President Obama has done nothing to deserve impeachment. Most people who say he should be impeached just didn't want him to president in the first place and are upset about his victory (republicans..). George W. Bush was waaaaaay worse than Obama is and will ever be. George W. Bush put our nation in TRILLIONS of dollars in debt. Obama has at least brought us into positive numbers...

• President Obama has committed no Constitutionally impeachable offense.

Under Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." Even assuming the worst of the allegations - lying to the public - there is no impeachable offense. If that were impeachable, Bush should have been impeached a dozen times over (not to mention the contemptible profiteer he chose as his Vice President). Someone show me evidence of a crime - ANY crime - committed by the President and I will consider changing my mind.

• For what reason?

None of his so called "scandals" are an impeachable offense. The IRS "scandal" didn't involve the White House, or even the higher ups in the IRS. It was about 90 employees doing it. And don't forget that under the Bush Administration he IRS targeted the NAACP.
    There's no scandal at Benghazi either. The CIA and the DoS had a disagreement over what happened. No coverup.
    And the DoJ spying? Guess what, that's legal thanks to the Patriot Act and many other laws that allow the government to phone tap and such.

Posted by: WSB
  • Learn About Impeachment

No, our president should not be impeached because he has not done anything that the constitution lays out as impeachment worthy. As skeptikitten has noted, there are specific criteria set out in Article II section 4: "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." Also, it is generally accepted that only congress can decide what "high crimes and misdemeanors" means, so unless someone here on debate.Org is a member of congress, none of the alleged crimes mentioned here qualify.

• No he shouldn't

He is just being attacked by right wing radicals. I remember back in Kennedy's days, both parties did have their disagreements but they worked together. Today our main political parties are so power hungry. If you actually pay attention to Obama's views he is a moderate Democrat, we need more moderate people in congress like Chis Christie

Research this topic: Richard Nixon, Barack Obama, United States
Orbitalpwn101 says2013-06-07T00:11:09.923
I do not think he is a great president, however he does not deserve to be impeached.
Watchemoket says2013-06-08T22:54:37.930
There has never been a President (or leader of any other nation) who told the truth all the time. If lying were an impeachable offense, no President would have survived his first term. Article II, Section 4 of the US Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." Clinton was impeached for purely political reasons but on the legal basis of perjury - he lied under oath in a Court proceeding. Neither Bush nor Obama have done anything similar or worse (from a legal perspective).