Should President Trump be allowed to accept payments from foreign countries through his own companies?

• Yes i agree

I don't see any problem with this. I strongly support that President Donald Trump Should actually accept payments from foreign countries through his own companies. This is business we are talking about and you can't just cut ties simply because you are the president. Therefore we should not judge him.

• No, I don't think he should be allowed to accept the payments.

Besides possibly being a constitutional violation, the situation just doesn't look right. It would be in Trump's best interest to cease such activities and find another way. However, I do think that the lawsuit is blatant premeditated harassment to try to get Trump out of the office. One of Obama's buddies is handling the case. That says it all. Wait. Isn't that a conflict of interest?

• No, President Trump should not be allowed to accept payments from foreign countries through any company he still has a financial interest in.

No, President Trump should not be allowed to accept payments from foreign countries through any company he still has a financial interest in. It is a definite conflict of interest and it is appalling to see him still holding on to so many financial interests around the world. He is President. He wanted to be. Now he's got it. That should be enough.

• No, President Trump should not be be allowed to accept payments from any foreign government.

Trump actions in accepting payments, via his companies, from foreign governments violates one of the most important sections of the U.S. Constitution, the foreign emoluments clause. This clause was added to avoid the issues of split loyalty by the President. Before President Trump federal officials had gone out of their way to avoid violating it. Trump’s blatant violation is a F*** Y** to the people of the U.S.