• I think she has potential

I could see it being as some sort of long-awaited sequel to Super Princess Peach where Luigi is kidnapped. Or, perhaps, the Super Mario Land characters are re-introduced. Super Mario Run was the first non-spinoff/party/racing game she was in, and I think that Nintendo can do more with her. Without saying Rosalina deserves any less (albeit I think it is odd a character like her would join the crew in SM3DW ), I feel like that if she (Rosa) can be featured as a playable character in platformer games, then Daisy can be too.

• Princess Daisy is an important character in the Mario franchise. Rosalina came in and kept taking her spotlight! Daisy needs her own game!

ROSALINA ROSALINA ROSALINA ROSALINA KEEPS TAKING DAISY'S SPOTLIGHT! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daisy is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better than Rosalina. Rosalina isn't bad, but she and Daisy need to share the spotlight. Cmon, Nintendo, make it fair for everyone!!!!!!!!!!! She already slapped Bowser into next month in Mario Party 3, JUST DO IT ALREADY!

• Rosalina has a better rule 34

'Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... The only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.' - Sheev Palpatine