• Yes they should.

Yes. I think a society that is ignorant enough to allow people to be locked up in cages for simple possession of drugs, should be required to at least buy a TV for the ones they lock up. Especially when they completely ignore the fact that prison populations in this country are ridiculously above other nations. I wonder if that is because we just have more "bad people" here or we have a common population that doesn't vote for what is fair, they vote for what their bible tells them to vote for.

• Should prisoners be given so may luxuries

I don't see a television with censorship programming as luxury.
    Inmates should be allow to have television to watch, religion, education, cooking shows , music (non-violent) theatre, history ,
    and vocational skills related programs, this would help with their rehabilitation. Reading is essential the brain needs positive stimulation in such environment as prisons, there is otherwise an array of endless negativity going 90% of their time spent !!! You can not expect to kill a brain if your purpose is to revive , retrain, or rehabilitate it !! You must nurture it with positive redirection. Books, books, and more Books...These must also be censored.!!! Better than allowing riots, rapes, drug use and all many of debauchery.

• They're not given that much. Silly public.

I believe that they should have a comfortable bed, three hot meals (or cold meals, depends on what they want) a day, I believe they should have a bathroom, and a hot shower. I believe they should have all the medical care they need, I believe that they should be allowed enough excercise (at least 1 hour) and their cells should be heated in the winter and cooled in the summer. They should also be allowed visits, and maybe some cards or books if they can get their hands on them. They shouldn't be GIVEN cards or books, but if family members send them to the prisoners, they should be allowed to have them. There. That really isn't that much. They should also be allowed a chance at rehabilitation, and should be allowed resources to become rehabillitated.

• Uh, loaded question

Prisoners aren't really given 'so many luxuries', and if they really were I would be a bit annoyed, but they have to endure an unhelpful punishment that will scar their lives for what they may have done when younger. The whole prison system is really at fault, but until they change that, give them their TVs!

• Lol no way

I do not have access is this what he had not real world cup finals the same day I need my hair ☑in SeaWorld of a sudden 💀in conclusion and showing me 📞you do a family and close early days to tell him what are these fields except when we get our 1⃣💯in

• Lol no way

• No no D:

No D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:no D:

• No they shouldn't

They should not have these luxury's as they have done many more crimes and some of them are death related which this shows that they should not have all these special items in their prison cells for people who potentially have killed someone or multiple people or done something even worse.

• They are criminals, they do not deserve many of the things they have

Having a television or a radio is a privilege not a right, even if the only did a minor crime, we have laws for a reason, and if they are broken then there are consequences, people should fear going to prison but that's not the case, many people now would rather go to prison to get free healthcare than go out get a job and pay for it themselves. Maybe if there weren't as many luxuries allowed then our crime rates would go down because people would definitely think things twice before breaking the law.

• They do not deserve the luxuries given in prison life

Prisons give them a bed, a warm cell, a shower, exercise, a TV (sometimes even paying channels, a blanket.. Ect... They don't DESERVE prison life, they didn't have any consideration whatsoever to the victim or their family they could be living off of the streets or struggling to pa their rent with no luxuries at all for all we know and they deserve it much more than criminals!