• Yes we can

If im going to jail ima need to be let out and if people can help me become a better person then of course ima wanna go into this program to help me so i dont get thrown back into jail if u reading this im in jail send help

• Radi act ive

Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust
    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
    I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
    This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flag and dye my clothes
    It's a revolution, I suppose
    We're painted red to fit right in
    Whoa

This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
    Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

• Research Shows Pro Rehab Results

Studies done by Crimeinamerica.Net over 20 years show that recidivism in a prison decreases by over 20% when a prison offers rehabilitation programs. Another study by James Gilligan showed that for every $1 spent on rehabilitation we save $4 in money to keep prisons running lowering the re-conviction rate. Education is the strongest way to prevent crime. This is why I believe prisons should offer education and rehab to everyone.

• Everyone deserves a second chance

What if that person in prison was you? Was a family member? Cousin, sister, brother, parent? Wouldn't you hope that when they leave prison they're rehabilitated? Not everyone should rot in prison, they should have the help they need. It's not all about paying your time. It's about knowing what you did was wrong.

• Yes, prisoners should be rehabilitated.

Yes, prisoners should be rehabilitated, but only some of them. I believe that non-violent criminals can be rehabilitated. However I don't think child molesters and murders can be rehabilitated.People that sell drugs, and commit fraud and theft can be rehabilitated if they are shown a way to make legal money.

• Maybe for drug use

If someone is only in prison due to a serious drug addiction, then yes, I do think they should be given the option to be rehabilitated. This could help them get and stay clean, and possibly once or if they get out of prison, start a whole new positive life.

• Prisoners Need Rehabilitation

In the United States, the prison system needs to shift from punishing prisoners to rehabilitating them. The current system isn't doing anyone any favors and is highly ineffective after all. Our system needs to shift to rehabilitation, which has been proven to change offenders into regular citizens once again with enough effort.

• Yes, prisoners should be rehabilitated

Prisoners should be rehabilitated because they deserve a second chance in society. if we only house them in jails, and do not rehab them, then they will be an extreme danger to us when released from prison. We need to practice rehabilitation as much as possible to prepare prisoners for society again.

• Prisoners should be rehabilitated.

Why can't prisoners be rehabilitated? Instead of keeping them locked up in a cell for who knows how long, with other prisoners just as bad causing each other to fight and learn more bad things, you should help fund for them to get better instead of spending money on something as worthless as something that breaks 5 minutes after you use it. Prisoners are people too, they should have the right to walk on the streets like normal people and have the right to live a normal life. Just because they did a crime then people should help them return to normal or let them live a normal life instead of locking them up in a cell forgetting about them because they couldn't care less.

• Yes, they should be rehabilitated if it is possible to do so.

If we're not going to rehabilitate them, then why in the world are we letting them back onto the streets? Better to keep them locked up for the rest of their lives and spare both them and society the pain.

But, in all honesty, most criminals have something broken about them. We need to go about fixing what's wrong if we expect them to get back onto the streets and actually be productive citizens.

• Prisoners had their chance as civilians, but failed themselves...

Prisoners had their chance as civilians, but failed themselves, failed the system, failed us, failed their nation, failed the people around them, and failed the world. Prisoners are where the belong and they should just buy a ton of kerosene and torch those places to the ground. Why should we care whether they live or not? They're doing nothing, but taking our tax money so they can keep living. We should be able to kill these guys. They failed and they have nothing to live for.

• Yes can only help society

A prisoner is in prison to serve out their punishment. Why not take advantage of the time and do something productive with it. If we rehabilitate a prisoner then everyone wins. The prisoner gets another chance to have a successful life and society has one less person to worrry about.

• Not all prisoners can be rehabilitated

Not all prisoners can be rehabilitated and no resources should be wasted on them. Prisoners who cannot be reformed (pedophiles for example) should be put to death. They cannot control themselves and should be killed before they harm another child. They have proven they are attracted to children and that this is something they will do, rehabilitation cannot change this.
    Some prisoners can be rehabilitated and should be there should be a system in place to find out which prisoners would be good candidate for rehabilitation and get them into programs which would help them return to society.

• Yup i say

Causey incarcerated inmates have an increased prevalence of human immunodeficiency virus infection, hepatitis B virus infection, hepatitis C virus infection, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection [2]. While incarcerated, inmates are at an increased risk for the acquisition of blood-borne pathogens, sexually transmitted diseases, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection, and infection with airborne organisms, such as M. Tuberculosis, influenza virus, and varicella-zoster virus. While incarcerated, inmates interact with hundreds of thousands of correctional employees and millions of annual visitors [2]. Most inmates are eventually released to interact with the general public. Tremendous opportunities exist for infectious diseases specialists and infection-control practitioners to have an impact on the health of correctional employees, the incarcerated, and the communities to which inmates return. This article presents a brief review o

• Radi act ive

Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust
    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
    I'm breathing in the chemicals

This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

I raise my flag and dye my clothes
    It's a revolution, I suppose
    We're painted red to fit right in
    Whoa

This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
    Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

• They should not be rehabilitated because...

They should suffer for their crimes that they has done. They's should not be allowed to be let go because they don't need to be let go to do even more crimes to hurt the innocent public in the city's. They are sick in the head and should stay in jail.

• Not at all

Why help someone who did nothing good to the nation, and the society .This people should neither be rehabiliated nor given a chance to live in prisons .They are just occupying lands which at least be used to help the poor.They should be tortured andthrown out rottrotting atleast they will realise the pain they gave to others