• Yes they should!!!!!

I mean if they're killers or worse or child pedos then they should stay in jail but if they did a little crime or something they should like most people who got busted for drugs get out an then not be able to do drugs so they get back into drugs an crime unless they get a job an a support system.

• Yes i think so

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me i aint the sharpest tool in the shed, she was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead, well the years start coming and they dont stop coming fed to the rules and i hit the ground running, didnt make sense not to live for fun your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb, so much to do so much to see so whats wrong with taking the back street

• Yes We Should

We should we should we should because we are all humans and we all have done wrong. No matter what, we are all humans and dersive a second chance. WE AEE ALL HUMANS WE ARE ALL HUMANS WE ARE ALL HUMANS WE ARE ALL HUMANS WE ARE ALL HUMANS PEOPLE!!!

• Yes We Should

• Yess yess yess

Yes, prisoners should be rehabilitated. They should be, but the question is, can they? Many have made crime their livelihood. They know no better. Some have been in prison for so long, they would not know how to live on the outside, therefore, they would commit a crime so they could go back to prison where they feel safe. Rehabilitation would be wonderful if it were possible.

• Rehabilitation= decreasing crime rates

The US has more incarcerated people than any other country. Proof there is a flaw in the system. We need to join together to help create a society that provides punishment for crime, but teaches people how to recover from their crimes and become a better person. A person who contributes to society, instead of a person who doesn't know how to live as a law-abiding citizen and ends up back incarcerated.

• Everybody deserves a second chance!

If prisoners are punished greatly they are more likely to reoffend. They won't be corrected at all. They will be wasting space in prisons and won't be helping anyone. Your tax money is being wasted on them being kept in and punished.

If we rehabilitate them properly so that they can get a 2nd chance to become part of society again. Then prisons won't be filled to the brim causing more poor conditions for the prisoners increasing the chance of reoffending. The prisoners will be more fit for society and can actuially make a difference. And you won't be wasting tax money!

• Yes we can

If im going to jail ima need to be let out and if people can help me become a better person then of course ima wanna go into this program to help me so i dont get thrown back into jail if u reading this im in jail send help

• Radi act ive

Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust
    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
    I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
    This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flag and dye my clothes
    It's a revolution, I suppose
    We're painted red to fit right in
    Whoa

This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
    Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

• Research Shows Pro Rehab Results

Studies done by Crimeinamerica.Net over 20 years show that recidivism in a prison decreases by over 20% when a prison offers rehabilitation programs. Another study by James Gilligan showed that for every $1 spent on rehabilitation we save $4 in money to keep prisons running lowering the re-conviction rate. Education is the strongest way to prevent crime. This is why I believe prisons should offer education and rehab to everyone.

• Prisoners had their chance as civilians, but failed themselves...

Prisoners had their chance as civilians, but failed themselves, failed the system, failed us, failed their nation, failed the people around them, and failed the world. Prisoners are where the belong and they should just buy a ton of kerosene and torch those places to the ground. Why should we care whether they live or not? They're doing nothing, but taking our tax money so they can keep living. We should be able to kill these guys. They failed and they have nothing to live for.

• Yes can only help society

A prisoner is in prison to serve out their punishment. Why not take advantage of the time and do something productive with it. If we rehabilitate a prisoner then everyone wins. The prisoner gets another chance to have a successful life and society has one less person to worrry about.

• Not all prisoners can be rehabilitated

Not all prisoners can be rehabilitated and no resources should be wasted on them. Prisoners who cannot be reformed (pedophiles for example) should be put to death. They cannot control themselves and should be killed before they harm another child. They have proven they are attracted to children and that this is something they will do, rehabilitation cannot change this.
    Some prisoners can be rehabilitated and should be there should be a system in place to find out which prisoners would be good candidate for rehabilitation and get them into programs which would help them return to society.

• No, not really

The person who did the crime knew what the punishments were and apparently it wasn't a good enough deterrent to prevent them from doing the crime. Our tax money is being wasted on these individuals as most of them return to jail anyway and in the end the money spent on rehabilitation amounts to nothing overall

• Yup i say

Causey incarcerated inmates have an increased prevalence of human immunodeficiency virus infection, hepatitis B virus infection, hepatitis C virus infection, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection [2]. While incarcerated, inmates are at an increased risk for the acquisition of blood-borne pathogens, sexually transmitted diseases, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection, and infection with airborne organisms, such as M. Tuberculosis, influenza virus, and varicella-zoster virus. While incarcerated, inmates interact with hundreds of thousands of correctional employees and millions of annual visitors [2]. Most inmates are eventually released to interact with the general public. Tremendous opportunities exist for infectious diseases specialists and infection-control practitioners to have an impact on the health of correctional employees, the incarcerated, and the communities to which inmates return. This article presents a brief review o

• Radi act ive

Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa, oh, oh
    Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust
    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
    I'm breathing in the chemicals

This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

I raise my flag and dye my clothes
    It's a revolution, I suppose
    We're painted red to fit right in
    Whoa

This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
    Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age

• They should not be rehabilitated because...

They should suffer for their crimes that they has done. They's should not be allowed to be let go because they don't need to be let go to do even more crimes to hurt the innocent public in the city's. They are sick in the head and should stay in jail.

• Not at all

Why help someone who did nothing good to the nation, and the society .This people should neither be rehabiliated nor given a chance to live in prisons .They are just occupying lands which at least be used to help the poor.They should be tortured andthrown out rottrotting atleast they will realise the pain they gave to others