Should prisoners with a life sentence get the option of doctor-assisted suicide?

• I agree with PAS

I think that it reduces the prices tax payers need to pay to care for them. It helps with gut mentally ill and it's the humane way of dealing with the issue. It's not execution because it's an option. We're not forcing them to do anything. It's just an option because I believe as humans we should always have options.

• There gonna die anyway

Prisoners with a life sentence should be allowed the option of doctor assisted suicide because they are going to die anyway. IF possible the person could be in prison for 1 billion years, or one week. You never know when the person will die and wether it's their natural life or they choose to end it, they technically served their life sentence.

• For financial reasons

Allowing prisoners with a life sentences get the option of doctor-assisted suicide will cut the cost associated with feeding them, guarding them, and entertaining them, all the money saved by allowing them to die could then be diverted to other more deserving public services like the NHS, schools, police, it would also free up prison space.

• Prisoners Should Not Be Allowed the Option of Doctor-Assisted Suicide

Prisoners with a life sentence should not be allowed the option of doctor-assisted suicide. If a person is in prison, s/he deserves to be there and pay the price for her/his crime. Doctor-assisted suicide should only be used in cases where a person is terminally ill and has no other options. When you commit a crime and go to prison, you lose the right to some of those options.

• I strongly disagree

Did the victims of their crime get to choose? Why should they? Think of all the ex criminals that have found peace and forged new lives because of their crimes. Letting them choose to die would prevent this from happening. What about people with mental heath disorders or innocent people, what would happen to them should they choose the option?

• I strongly disagree

• I strongly disagree

• I strongly disagree

• Wtf um no?

The whole point of this is so that they suffer. Not so they get the easy way out? They should have to pay for what they did with their time. You do the crime you do the time ./ . . . . . . . . . . .