Should private companies like Facebook be compelled to supply information about customers to the National Security Agency?

• No, they should not.

I do not think private companies should be forced to turn all of their customer's information over to the NSA. If the NSA has evidence that a particular individual may pose a threat, then I am all for companies turning that information over immediately. But I do not agree with the NSA requiring these companies to just turn all customer records over to them.

• 'Like' the Privacy of Others!

The National Security Agency should be held to the same standard as every force that serves and protects. When the police need to acquire information, they must first acquire a warrant and cannot get information en masse. There have already been controversies surrounding the methods and scope of the NSA, particularly in gathering information even about potential terrorists with no solid proof that their efforts are as effective as the agency would like to claim (after all, their efforts were not able to thwart the Boston Marathon Bombing nor any school shootings which are also acts of terrorism). So whether private company or department of the government, all should be held under the standards of the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America.

• Shouldn't Be Allowed To

I do not believe private companies like Facebook should be compelled to supply information about customers to the National Security Agency. In my opinion, these private companies shouldn't even be allowed to share or sell people's information as they have been doing. I detest this lack of privacy and I hate services like Facebook who give this information away.

• We are private.

No, private companies like Facebook should not be compelled to supply information about customers to the National Security Agency, because these companies should be allowed to promise to customers that they are not going to turn their information over to the government. People just want to know that they are not constantly monitored by the government.