• Wow I can't believe no one thinks yes.

what is the alternative testing products on humans. I think that would be rediculous. Now Im don't advocate animal abuse. And I don;t agree with some of the testing that has been done on animals in the past. But some products need to be tested on animals to make sure they are safe for humans. And when you think of products, remember how vague that term is. If you are talking about useless product like make-up and soda and things like that. But meds are definitely a go for me. I would like to see less testing done. And safer conditions.

• I agree because...

All of us love animals but, Is better with animals because with humans if it happen a secundary effect it can be toxic. And it can be contagious for all humans and all of us can be infected. I love animals and everything, however I think that humans are more important.

• Yes I do.

Not sure when the world started putting animals before humans but that clearly has happened. You nutters freak out over bunnies and rats but don't blink an eye at murderong human babies. Yes go on, get mad and roll your eyes. Truth is the chemicals we use need testing on subjects close enough to our own biology to see the reactions they incur. It's not as simple as putting some numbers in a computer. I wouldn't trust an untested combination of chemicals on my children or myself and purposefully won't buy "cruelty free" products because I feel it's unsafe practices for humans.

Honestly? You all want your cosmetics and luxuries and created and perpetuated this enormous system by your greed and vanity. Don't like the results? Too bad. Can't have your cake and eat it too you entitled little shits.

• Hell yeah bitches

Hell yeah bitches the government should be BK able to test on animals to see if it is safe for people. BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK CRIPS FOR LIFE !!!!!! BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK BK

• Hell yeah bitches

• Yes they should

First of all, humans are more important than animals. Also if you where in a fire and if you had a baby sister and a dog, wouldn't you go after your sister. Animals are smart enough to get out anyway. Yes I know they might die but it is for good.

• Should products be tested on humans instead?

I love animals and everything, however I think that humans are more important. If we don't test on them how will we know a product is safe? Of course there are other ways of testing with our technology, but there can be mistakes. The results are not as reliable and true as testing on an animal.

• Human more important

Humans are more important than animals, it's safer for us to test things on animals. Well, I'm not saying I hate animals or anything, I'm just saying that it really depends on the animal, product, and how scientists test it. Animals are awesome, but some of them are overly abundant in numbers. Some are just down right gross. So, I think that they should test products on animals.

• Human more important

• Human more important

• Screw you yes

Animals have feelings too, even though they can’t show it as easily. There is also the option of computer testing which, according to PETA is “faster, more reliable, less expensive, and more humane than animal tests.” Think about it this way, would you want to have needles stuck in you and your brain operated on and then thrown back into a cage with no painkillers? I didn’t think so.

• Think of your pet

When I was thinking about whether or not I supported animal testing, I was pretty sure that I was against it. Then I thought of our new puppy; Watson, and put him in the situations that the PETA website was describing. I couldn't bear the thought of him in being put through this much abuse. This was more powerful than anything anybody could have written because it is personal.

• I say no!

I'm surprised! I thought everyone would say no! Instead of spraying perfume into a rabbits eyes they should test ion criminals who have been jailed for murder or rape. They should spray perfume in their eyes and ask them if it hurts! Because what they are doing is defiantly wrong!

• Read it because its true.

We are a guest in this planet and we dont have the right to abuse animals because we are just visiting this planet. This is there home and we came messing everything up. (polutting,and destroying there forest and nature). Stop being ignorant and open your eyes and see that were are the anima, we are the ones distroying the planet. Havent you ever think we were not from this planet we came just to visit.

• Retarded retarded retarded

Should scientists be allowed to test products on animals?
    No!!!
    I think it cruel because would you like it if something huge picked you up and put you in a cage and did tests on you. That only one problem here are more, the animals could die and it can also give them brain damage and also all they can do is sit and wait for pain it’s so sad. These animals are being tested with toxins and household cleaners like new versions of Windex or toilet cleaners scientists do it for liability and safety so people won’t get brain damage but what they don’t realize is that there hurting animals killing them there’s even e test specifically to see if it comes in contact with the eyes if they will permanently go blind or semi-permanently go blind or if there okay.

• We aren't animals

We aren't animals and animals aren't humans. That's all I got to say. Its just an excuse for companies to "make" there products sound better. Like if a costumer experiences any issues in court that company will just use that animal testing as an excuse to not make them sound bad

• Why should the products be tested on the animals , when there not the ones wanting to where it ?

If humans are the ones who are wanting to where the products , why don't they test it on the humans? Animals have rights just like everybody else, the only difference is they can't speak up for them selves. So we the humans who think that testing it on the animals are wrong will stand up to this and speak for the animals .

• Pain free lives

As long as we know that alternatives exist, which they do, it is totally unjustifiable to put any living being through suffering like this. We don't have the right to subject them to such pain. It has become the norm to exploit animals for our own gain, so to some, the whole notion that this may be wrong is inconceivable.

• Animals are people too!

Products meant for humans should be tested on humans. It's the only way to know if they will work as intended. We have the choice to volunteer or not but the animals are given no choice, they are simply used and discarded like objects. They have as much right to live as we do, and the right to live that life free of pain and misery.

• It is so cruel!!

Its 2013 there are so many other ways to do this. Out of all the animals tested most of the results aren't even recorded and the is ridiculous! We do not eat the type of animals that are tested. These animals can become endangered. And we have enough problems to deal with.

XxturnipsxX says2016-03-11T01:30:43.720
If humans wouldn't like being tested on, then would animals like it? No? I didn't think so. Animals are always in cages. Humans are not, unless they are in jail, which they deserve to be in sometimes. Would animals like needles in their brain? No. Do they get painkillers? Nu uh. Think of them, too. And just because they have feelings, you think that it's okay to test it on them? If the medication is for us, test it on humans, not on innocent animals who this medication won't even affect them if it succeeds the testing. I mean what the heck, i'm surprised so many people don't think this way. Test the darn thing on criminals, not on poor animals who have claimed this planet first. Humans are greedy and selfish. If you say, "oh, would you rather a human die?" Yes. We don't deserve this friendly no-test treatment after everything bad we've done. We've done good too, but a lot bad. If you say, "Oh, they feel less pain!" Wrong. So wrong. If you say, "Oh, humans are more important!" Then there is something wrong with you. We are not. We are all the same. If bugs died, the earth would die. If humans died, then the earth would thrive. We are selfish and cruel. We are nasty and greedy. We just came onto this planet claiming it ours just by our presence, slaying animals, cutting down forests, polluting the land and water. Animals have feelings too you're right. All the better for them to NOT be tested on or abused. I've think that i've made my point here.