Should professional athletes accused of crimes be allowed to play?

• I love america

I pledge allegence to the flag of the united states of america and to the republic to which we stand one nation under god indivisible with liberty and justice for all. America loves me so i love america. The pledge loves me so i love the pledge. Good night america.

• I love america

I pledge alligence to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. I pledge alligence to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. I pledge alligence to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. I pledge alligence to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

• Nm gh df

Df rgsvv hgsdb gvjf vdfkzhg dhzfsjzsbvf ncvdshbkhfd nvxcvbjhdf m,cm fhjdadhkgjfg cb jfbggncv bcbvcvvncv vc vc df fdg fe etd vbc nfv f v vccv cvv ccv vcvc vc vc cv n n n n nn n n n n n n n n nn nnn n nn n n n

• Jjj kkk lll

Klhlk vhv vhg dyth hh ugj hgjh gjhbhgv h n vx v jf vnb xbvm f m nnv cm cnx nx nvcv f v mnvm,c mv m bm bvmbnm,.Vb ,g nh g g h g h bn vbv v v nv b hg gng j gh fgh gh ku oku

• They should be able to

Just because they did something wrong in their life doesn't mean that they should no longer be able to continue there profession! That's really stupid. People get to continue there normal so why should athletes no be able to do the same. But I do think that they should get suspended for a period of time but other then that they should continue their profession.;

• Innocent until proven guilty

Why should athletes be treated differently than other citizens? Everyone else, when accused of a crime, is allowed to continue on with their life. What makes athletes any different? If you were accused of a crime and weren't even proven guilty, there would be no reason for you to not be able to go to work. When it is proven you did break the law, then you should be punished, but until then, the right to stay in work should be applied.

• Athletes Accused of Crimes Should be Allowed to Play

Yes, professional athletes accused of crimes should be allowed to play. As the accused is innocent until proven guilty in the United States in a court of law, so should it be in professional life. In other lines of work, individuals are not required to stop working without pay due to accusation of crimes. It should be no different in sports.

• Accused Athletes Can Still Play

When an athlete is accused of a crime, they should still be able to play their sport. Any convictions should automatically disqualify them from play, though. An accusation can come from anywhere without any foundation, so these accusations shouldn't affect a person's eligibility for play. Convictions are another story, though.

• Depends on the crime.

This question really may come down to just how serious the crime is the professional player is being accused of. If it is murder, then of course they should NOT be allowed to play until the trial is over and they proven innocent. If it is a small case, then I think they should still be able to play.

• Professional Athletes Should Be Allowed to Play

I believe that athletes accused of crimes should be allowed to continue to play for their teams. Even after conviction, when someone has paid for that crime, they should be allowed to work in sports if it is acceptable to the hiring agents. I do not believe that someone should be penalized forever when their sentence has been served.

• No they shouldn't

Athletes should not be able to play after those accusations against them , because it give them a bad reputation and can set a bad example the the youth, this also shows that those select athletes do not know how to behave off the field or court, so it is just a matter of time before they start breaking rules on the field and or court.

• Fuck them the cunts

Lngnb fjjj f fj fj fjfj f f f f f f f f d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d ddddddddddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Hi its me

Jhwfjwelkfjweqkqjfqelkjfhwkljehrkjhrkjqwhfkjlewhrlkjwhrjkhrqwkjrwqljehrqkljwhrkjwehrkewhdwerwqkhejrjweqrlkjwerjkwrkjlwekjlrwlkjrkjlwerkjwerkwjqehrkjqerhkjlrhwqkjehr uj w s s s s s s s s de dwiufhuwlkd,fnwefk euiuwi wie wreg r er wir ejrhwjklerh qwrj wrw qechjqwe qc qjw d d d d dwf ds f ds fsa dgf dgfd sg dsf ds fdsf g dfg sdg dsf gdf gdf gfds gd fgdf sgsdg

• H e l l o

M y n a m e i s j e f f 1 2 2 3 1 3 433 4 5 5t bgvf g rbn htgb e trgbntrbgn t btn btnh hhb tn bt n bt njy tn yt bn bn tnr b hnt b tg bt n n n

• They are a bad influence.

As these players continue to play their sports, even after breaking the law, they might be letting children think that they can get away with bad things if these athletes can get away with breaking the law. There are children out there that admire these athletes and cheer them on when they play their games. These children need to understand that it is wrong to break the law and there are consequences if you disobey the rules.

• They are temperamental

I believe that it is necessary to ban these athletes because they are setting a very bad example for the children that like to watch them play and cheer them on at their games. It is necessary for those children to understand that what they did was wrong in order for those children to learn the lesson of never breaking the law. As kids hear about all of these scandals, they might start to believe that they can get away with doing bad things if these players can get away with breaking the law.

• It's just plain stupid

This is obvious. If they are breaking the law then they should be punished. Allowing them to continue playing sports isn't punishing them. They make millions of dollars in sports and simply letting them continue isn't helping anything. Take them off the team until its proven that they didn't do it.

• It's just plain stupid

• Might continue if there are no consequences

They might continue if there are no consequences because they feel like they aren't going to get punished if they get caught again, you have to learn from your mistakes, and if no body makes you do that, then, you will never learn from your mistakes. You have to face the consequences of whatever you do

• They should not.

Professional athlete should not be allowed to play after they have committed crimes because they are role models of many fans and if they do something wrong they are setting a bad example to their fans . Also, many young people are fans of athletes that they like and it would be a pain to see them do something wrong