• Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg iyfro6fu uyr6fd

Itrxsgfkhjo;yutipro6tyeidrcghjg;itypr6oeycgkhjui;t7r86o7e5idtykfigtpr86o7e5i6srydtkuflir86e75odtyulcgfyi;pt78r6oe75drytulfitp7r86e75idsykfuligtppppr687ed5tiycufyigp iuyfou oiuyv ; ;;; k k k k k kk k k k kk kk kkk kk k k k kk k k jj j j j jj j j uu u uu u i ii i k k k j h h g gg f f f fdd

• It should be the best against the best

Wasn't that the original point of the olympics. There was no such thing as a professional athlete when they started. Everyone was an amateur athlete when the olympics started. The best against the best will give the most entertainment and will draw the biggest crowd and less bankruptcy for the host nation.

• N nn n n n

Aßfc s s ss s s s s s s s s s s g6sy gsyt fs 5 gbv bbb b b b b b bb b b bb b b bb b b b b b b d aaa a a a a a a a a a a

• N nn n n n

• Jeff Smoke weed everyday

Smoke weed everyday
    Geoff
    Bob
    John Cena da da da da da da da da da
    g g g gg g gg g g g g g g gg g g g gg g g gg g g gg g gg g gg
    John
    Jeff
    Geoff
    His name is Geoff

• Jeff is my name.

Gw
    HY5
    7
    IH
    YTY.U
    LRKY
    TUYTRSETKALEJWHDASJRAKB.FHKLJLRHKFDLJGKRHABLJLJRGJSKDJCLVETSH
    RS
    RT
    ETRMEY
    HNTSEUR
    HSFBTR
    TERSTTJSEWRRETS46U5W3
    AFEWAEETW4RA@qa3swftguvybhinuijmko,l;.WAREZsxcdrftvbgyhnuijmk,lzwaersxdtcfyvgubhinjmoko,plesxrtcdyfvbguhnuijmqa4drtcftvgybhnjstxdryftvgjybhdrcftuvgybhjknmkdrxcftuvgybhjnmdxrcfgvjbhjmnkydrxcftbhjknlmdrtxbhjnmdrtycfuvgbhnujmdyrftuygbhunijgybhujkntrsdcftghvbjnjeszdfxcghhvbhrsdxycftvgbhjknrsdhcftghvbjgxdcfhtvbghjdxghjvbjcfgvbhjnkmt78gy3hjksw5egyhunjweghm,de4ftgybuhnehjkbemsxrdcftvbgyhnhjkdrtftyvubgyihunwertghjnde5gybhunijwerghjfkmt,gybhjnkm,lwerhjkrdftgyhuijkmoqwerhjkdrftvgybhunijwhjk,cftgybhuijnmk23rtyjkd.Fgtik2m,. Derftyguswdefgbhntfygbhunjdfghnbfr7gbhunjmkwadfghfnvgbhnjmklwdfghnmtghuijmkqwegthtyhijok2ewrtht6yhujikolqwerthjrf76tghyijokqwefgh5r7mf6tghuijokqwerthjtfyguhijokqwefghfrmtgyhikopqwertgyikpoqwerhy8ujikop[ertukumjikolp ju h gyh yugh ygh gyh gyh gh gh ftgh frtr6ft rft rt rftgy drft rftgy ed5rft de5rft rdft r6ftg rf6t rdft rdftg rdft rdf drftg frtg frtg rftg rftg rftg rft frt gh rf

• Jeff is my name.

Gw
    HY5
    7
    IH
    YTY.U
    LRKY
    RS
    RT
    ETRMEY
    HNTSEUR
    HSFBTR
    TERSTTJSEWRRETS46U5W3

• His name is geoff

And his name is john cenajhbsefjgebrgyeh uf d f d f d d f d f d f d f d f d f d f d f f d f d f d f d f d f d f d f d f dfhh nn n n n n

• All of the competing athletes devote their lives to their sports. What's the difference?

People want to go to the Olympics to represent their country and bring home gold medals. If professional athletes want to compete and win medals for their country, it should be allowed. They shouldn't be able to walk on the team, however and they should need to try out and qualify like everyone else. All of these athletes obviously devote their lives to their respective sports and in that, there is no difference between professional and amateur athletes. Professionals may have access to better facilities and trainers but that should in no way impede their chance to be in the Olympics.

• They are good.

If they are good enough to be invited, they should be allowed to. Their occupation shouldn't effect anything. Plus, I want to see the absolute best compete in the Olympic Games! Everyone should have an equal chance at competing. I support amateurs and professionals alike. I look forward to seeing the pros at the next Olympics.

• His name is geoff

• Changes the motivation for competition

As a former amateur track and filed athlete, I remember when my only motivation was, that I didn't NEED to be paid to love the sport. Not that pros don't love what they do, but as an amateur, I was focused on testing my abilities against other well prepared athletes, and discovering the limitations of human ability. The penultimate of that testing, was judged amongst the world's best, and other "like-minded" athletes on a world wide stage of the Olympic Games! No agents, no signing agreements, commercial deals, just GUTS and GLORY, and the satisfaction of accomplishing something that few others would be able to achieve, without the motivation of possible financial gain! If I benefited financially, after the fact, from what I had accomplished, GREAT, but I could go to my grave with nothing more than the sheer knowledge that I was amongst the best in the world! Today, very few athletes can experience that, the way people like Jesse Owens, or Jim Thorpe, Eric Liddell, Rafer Johnson, Wilma Rudolph, Babe Dedrickson, Bob Mathias, and other past amateurs did! Even if they were financially rewarded, with endorsement deals, for their accomplishments, afterwards, it was not something, that they heralded greater than simply just being apart of competition. I believe that athletes of today's Olympic games, are cheated out of the TRUE glory of Amateurism,…, solely for the love of their sport, and knowing that they represented their country well!

• Sports for the right reasons!

The Olympics should be free from Professionals that compete for money, look what's happening at English football and the damage it is doing in a free market with little commercial Goverance thus the best players will gravitate to where the money is which is a major factor in English Football being diluted in skills.

• Money and big business have destroyed the concept of the Olympics

Why not just call it the world cup of the NHL, because they are they only teams that will end up playing for medals. Amateurs will be crushed. If I want to watch professional players, I watch the NHL, not some travesty of a competition claiming to bring nations together

• No professional athlete should ever be allowed or have been allowed to participate in the Olympics

The Olympics were originally established to recognize the best athlete before there were professional sports. The integrity of the Olympics should remain the same as originally formed. If you are a professional athlete getting paid large amounts of money to play a sport, then you forfeit your opportunity to participate in any Olympic competition. Let the REAL athletes who devote all their time and effort into their sports compete among themselves. Professional athletes stay out of the Olympics. The IOC should be sanctioned for ever allowing professional athletes to participate.

• They should not be allowed

Pros should not be allowed to compete because the Olympics was originally started to help those amateur athletes who needed a platform and some form of recognition. The fact that pros are allowed to compete when they already have the title of world champion under their belts is not fair

• Must Everything be about Money?

I can see the argument that each country wants to offer up their best and take home as much gold as possible. However, I don't think that's what's going on. It's about making money. More people, including the IOC, make a lot more money with pros playing than with amateurs.

When the Olympics are about money rather than the passion for the sport, then it's just another televised sporting event. Who cares? I would be much more interested in watching people who work real jobs while they are training. People who have a passion and would do their sport even if they never made a cent off of it.

• If you play for pay you should not be an Olympian.

Pro athletes have such an advantage over college students who are not majoring in their sport. The Pros have exceptional training facilities, great coaching, and never have to hope that their families can support their pursuit of an Olympic medal. It is not a level playing field to say the least.

• Ideals lost to commercialism

I'm not sure how this came about - was it a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mentality? I know that in some countries their "amateurs" were more like professionals. But does that mean we should just abandon our ideals and let the pros take over? Where's the glory in watching the US professional basketball team winning? It's a joke. I remember when the US amateur hockey team beat the Russians. THAT was news. THAT was glory. In the US, the pros are so overpaid and the seasons last so long. The Olympics were for the AMATEURS. Once ever 4 years. At least it used to be. I don't even watch the Olympics anymore, it's such a disappointment. I feel sorry for the amateurs who had dreams of being in the Olympics, only to have those dreams crushed. Sad. Sad. Sad.

• It's the Olympics, not the world cup of everything.

What's next? NFL push to make football an olympic sport so that they can go and send all of their stars for more publicity? Ridiculous! Olympic games were meant for amateur athletes. That's why we have world competitions for professionals. It's all about money and little about the sport. Sad.