Should professional athletes have to take drug tests?

• I don't like fake athletes

They should because natural athletes have always done better than athletes with performance inhansing drugs. There have also been a lot of athletes that have been seriously injured be cause of drugs. I loved bary bonds he was an amazing player but he took them darn drugs. That's why I think so.

• For Our Future

This flat out ruins the game and the spirit of the game that we love. Hockey is the greatest sport and we should get rid of drug testing because it is unfair if a team gets a higher advantage. Canada is the worst country country, go Iceland, Greenland, Russia, and Britain....

• DRUGS ARE BAD. Bottom line.

Some drugs aren't even a percent good but all drugs alter you and harm you no matter what and people shouldn't use drugs to improve themselves. I don't get pro athletes that use steroids. I don't even want to do any drugs but some times they help so I'm greatful

• Its not fair

If someone did steroids in the nfl and they hit someone hard then they could kill them. And if they kill someone then they could go to jail for a very long time and they will feel stupid n the mistake that they made behind the bars. So they need to stop it.

• Yes they should

I think professional athletes should have to take the drug tests because it would make the game more fair. If one person takes drugs then everyone else is going to follow and it would lead to a big mess. There is nothing worse than running a pro team and finding out that the star player is taking some sort of drugs.

• Drugs are bad

Drugs like Steroids can give you an enlarged heart which can cause your heart to go out. Plus Other drugs can make you confess while you play and get seriously injured so that's why I think we should take annual drug tests for pro, college, high school, and middle school athletes

• I have swag

Professional Athletes who take drugs to do better in their sport are cheaters. Cheaters never win. Plus drugs are illegal and they can face big fines or even jail time. Also if your a professional athlete doing drugs, your not setting a good example for you community, your supposed to be a leader.

• Yes they need tests

Other athletes are having to continuously train to be as good as the athletes who lie and take drugs. It is also very dangerous to the body. The players that take drugs usually get suspected anyway and be required to take a test, and that most of their seasons will be shorter than normal.

• Yes the should.

They could play way better. Most athletes drink and cheat but if the are healthier they could win in a better way. If they wouldn't take drugs they might be able to be happier and friendlier too some people. I am writing a paper on this and they DON'T need to take drugs!!

• Yes, obviously they must take drug tests

Nowadays people are drinking a lot and they win the game by cheating from drinking. Shahid Afridi Pakistan famous cricket player takes drugs so he can win the game by balling so fast. They only know how to cheat by taking drugs and it also affects people's life. These days everyone takes drugs and kill their own self. So beware!!!! All professional athletes like Afridi should take drug test.

• Njxlh lshdhkjkdshljds hjkchlk

J icdsjfl kldjkjfljsa;jf kdjlf djf k;dkl fjkld jfl j j j j j j j jj jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j

• Njxlh lshdhkjkdshljds hjkchlk

• Njxlh lshdhkjkdshljds hjkchlk

• Yes they should

They need to take test drugs because I want them to and apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple juicy apples apples Apple Apple Apple Apple Apple Apple Apple Apple Apple Apple why are you still reading these apples apples apple apple apple apple apple bye bye

• Yes they should

• Nmnm,,,mjmmj ennen mn

Nk,jk,jkj kjkjbjkjb jkb jd d dd dd dd d dd d d d d dd dd d dd d d d d dd d dd jdd d d d d d dd nqewe w w w w we e e e ee e e e e e e e e e

• They should not

Help me out with good reasons why they shouldn't. I need information for a debate and this is my side and topic. Y'all are not helping me with these vague facts. You low key making me want to switch sides. This was a dumb topic to debate about. Im out. Peace.

• They have the right

If they want to take drugs it's their choice and no one should be able to interfere with their decision. Some drugs will not help them and destroy their health in the long run. They should be able to decide for themselves if they take drugs to be better at sports

• Only if suspected

As far as recreational drug use goes, if it does appear to be affecting a player's performance, it is their own business and their own life, and they should not be required to do anything. If it is affecting a player's performance in a way that would suggest testosterone injections or steroid use, then by all means, test the player for that, but nothing else.

• Cause their good

They really need to be good to be their best team and player on a team and then be inducted into the hall o fame to be a campus legend just like babe ruth a best ball player in the major leage baseball and to hit a homerun every time u go up