• Parents can't afford it

I'm not saying that every grade should have projects just the grades that are more for like little kids and early elementary schools kids or just for people that learn better if they do things with their hands just no for people that can't afford the supplies they need to do the projects and kids need time to collect their data and still be able to do homework in other classes and they might sports activities going on outside of school.

• I creates burden

Hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffff gg

B b nh d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d daq d dwq d qa q a t t t t t t tt t tt t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t

• Frustating for a student to do project with school homework,other subjects,extra co curricular activities

It is frustrating for a student to do his/her project along with school homework,other subjects,extra co-curricular activities,etc,.
    As health is wealth a student cannot be always studying.As projects take more time and are a bit more in cost.Due to the projects given by the school a student cannot make sufficient time fo his/her studies.
    Hence,in my argument projects must be banned in schools.
    BY ARBAZ

• Parents might be poor

Parents will have to pay if the kids need stuff for their project. And if you don't do the project you might get a bad grade. Then parents will have no money to pay for the bills or food. Students might not have enough clothes to go to school with.

• Parents might be poor

• Parents might be poor

• The parents have to PAY!!!!

The parents have to pay for there kids things. Some people are poor and cant pay, there for there kids will get a bad grade!!!!! The teacher should NOT have projects. Parents have to pay for food, clothes, and a roof over there head. And if you have more than one kid and don't have a good job, you probably cant afford the things they need.

• A way to implement critical and creative thinking.

Parents do not necessarily have to pay for everything, despite what you may think. Projects are a way to expand your depth of mind and problem solving skills. If parents have to pay, talk to your teacher or work with what you have. You don't have to buy everything you need.

• Schools need hands on education such as activities and projects.

Personally I need hands on stuff I can't just be looking at a book the whole time. I enjoy making projects and doing activities. I learn more things by making projects than I do reading. Some people enjoy projects and learn from them. Projects should definitely not be banned from school.

• There should be projects in school

It gives children a fun and knowledgeable way to express themselves in there school work. In my opinion it is important for kids to express themselves and they can do that with projects. If some kids don't want to do the project, give them something else to do and let the kids that do want to do a project do it and all the kids can be happy.

• No, schools should allow for students to continue to make do projects

No, in my opinion schools should not ban students from doing projects. Projects allow for students to display their creativity and display their knowledge of the things they have learned in class. Group projects are especially beneficial because the students learn to work together as a team to accomplish a goal and each student must do their share of the work. In my belief, banning projects would not be beneficial to the learning process.

• Projects should not be banned in school

Projects should in no way or form be banned from schools. It allows students to expand their knowledge and really put effort into their projects to learn more about a particular thing. Projects allow students to be creative and imaginative in their efforts at creating new ideas or improve upon existing ideas that we as humans share.