Should Prussia, Pomerania, Danzig, Silesia, Posen, and remaining Brandenburg be returned to Germany so that reunification can be complete?

Asked by: ajb617
  • A Greater Germany

I believe that the only way to fully reunify Germany is to return its former territories owned by the Kingdom and Free State of Prussia during the North German Federation, German Empire and Weimar Republic. The state should be reunited with its former territories for the reunification to be complete.

• Centuries long have germans have lived there

The germans have lived there for centuries. The potsdam conference cut so deep into german territory that the people who lived in now Western Poland have never been polish. There have been for centuries german. This also brings the facts that the oder neisse line was agreed because the soviets have expelled poles from pre-1939 eastern poland ( what is now western belarus and ukrainian ruthenia). We all know that a lot of germans were expelled that to this day hold resentment and this still exists in germany in the form of fringe groups that advocate revanchist ideas against poland due to the fact that this is a critical importance to the dignity of german people. In line with this, poland should be able to reincorporate ruthenia, galicia and western belaruds into its territory so as to give back polish lands impuned by soviet threats and imperialism. Belarus should also be able to be able as well to incorporate sizable russia territory.

Note: only silesia and pomerania are referred in this. East prussia (ostpreußen) should be polish and that includes the whole Kaliningrad oblast.

• Germany was oppressed at the end of WWII.

After WWI Germany was infected with a disease known as Adolf Hitler the Third Reich. When the Prussian people were inoculated of this sickness after WWII they thought they were free, but on the contrary. With the militaristic expansion of the Soviet Union, they had effectively taken all of the Kingdom of Prussia. In 1947, the Kingdom was outlawed due to its supposed role as the fuel for the Nazi Empire. But to relate the peaceful and socially enlightened Kingdom to the rancid and repulsive Nazi Regime is an utter perversion of history and an overlooked atrocity of the allied ministers at the end of the war. If Hitler was a reincarnation of Friedrich the Great then Joseph Stalin was a daisy-picking unicorn lover. The neglect to return the former regions of the Kingdom of Prussia to Germany was a crime in and of it's own. During the so-called "German Reunification" millions of ethnic Germans were forced from there homes with no recompense. With the collapse of the USSR and especially the Polish People's Republic, the German–Polish Border Treaty of 1990 has been rendered inert. Germany should be rebuilt entirely so that he can finally be cured of his recent dark ages, maybe even by making it a constitutional monarchy as the new Kingdom of Prussia under Prince (King) Georg Friedrich in order to revitalize German culture.

• Mostly Polish land

Saying that these lands should be returned is like saying Italy should get Ethiopia back because it owned it for a while or that Austria should get Hungary for the same reason. Also the high German population can be attributed to the German (Nazi) murder, relocation and cleansing of the land of native cultures.

• When do we start?

It should be up to the people by referendum, but you will always have others who think the referendum is a sham. If going off historic maps, then America should cede the Midwest to France who must then cede it to the Native Americans, and so forth. When should we start the historical maps? Japan owned a huge chunk of China during WW2. Should that be given back to japan?

papasabal says2015-03-23T13:47:45.523
Black magic spells are incantations that are repeatedly said like a prayer to call upon unseen and unknown supernatural and evil forces that dominate nature. Magic spells have the power to awaken dormant evil spirits with devastating effects that are not visible to human beings. This means that it is impossible to see how these spells work yet they have a supreme way of setting vibrations. According to the physics of sound vibrations, these vibrations give rise to rarefaction and compressions that give negative powers the energy to achieve their intentions.
It’s important to note that black magic uses specific incantations. Black magic spells use dynamic words in a hard-hitting manner that is pronounced and articulated to produce vehement vibrations. Two similar amplitudes give rise to a resonance that makes the surrounding air vibrate with greater amplitude.
How They Are Used

Aside from incantations, people who cast magic spells use hand movements to set in motion dark energies that realistically don’t exist. Because their gravitational effects are superior to other matter, it is possible to prove they indeed exist. Their true potential is contributed by the fact that they have a high mass-energy density.

Black magic incantations and spells are usually chanted when it is dark because it is at this time that changes happen to reality and unseen forces responsible for the evolution of man and creation of the universe are at their peak of activity. Thinning of veils is the name used to refer to this hour when there is a transition between reality and the occult universe. At this time, many things happen because there is a lot of tremendous power. Black magic spells rely on the supernatural and only trustworthy witch doctors should enforce them.
Phone: +27731870809
Www .Papasabal.Co.Za
papasabal says2015-03-23T13:48:02.793
Hello every one out there, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, I came across a post online talking about how she got her ex back to her with the help of the great spell caster who happens to be Papa sabal, that he helped her. I never believed this because i was just wondering how this could be, but i gave myself hope and i contacted the spell caster. This is the unbelievable that happened to me last December I was happily married to my husband we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before i knew it, my husband started acting funny and was cheating on me. Later on, he told me that he couldn’t continue with me and that was how he left me and my three kids without anything but there was nothing i could do to stop him or bring him back to me I worked so hard to pay the children's schools fees and other responsibilities, i did this for a good five years. I cried all day and night because i didn't know what else to do to have my husband back to me until the day i saw the post from one miss Nicole testifying how Papa saba helped her to get her ex back. I just wanted to try my luck because i never believed it would work but to my surprise, am singing a new song. I contacted Papa saba on 2nd of December and he told me not to worry because once he finished casting the spell, i would get my husband back. The unbelievable happened on Friday when i got a call and I was surprised to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he is so sorry for all his wrong doings, i accepted his apology because i love him so much and he came back home and we are now happy together again, i really appreciate your good work Papa sabal, God bless you and your good work for there's nothing else i can say than to tell the world about you. So if there's anyone out there seeing this post and you have a similar issue like this, worry no more and contact the only true spells caster that can help you. Info@papasabal.Co.Za

Dial +27731870809
My name is: Joan Mammisa