• Imma, Imma, Imma, Mother Father GENTLEMAN!

He already has moved from Gangnam Style to Gentleman, which arguably has been equally successful. And besides, all songs will get an end. Like, there was a time where there was a massive craze with the Harlem Shake. A month later, and it was nearly forgotten. Gangnam Style was very popular for months (shockingly) but soon died in January. He already moved on.

• Yes, it's time.

Gangam style was really fun to watch, but it has had its share of views and it is time to move on. If you continue to play out the same thing over and over again, it's only going to make people hate the song, as opposed to cherishing it for years to come.

• Yes - but it depends where he is moving on

The first time I heard this song was at my daughter's gymnastics recital, and first I thought to myself "hmm, this song sounds old.." I thought it was one of my childhood's songs. Once I became aware of it, I started to hear it everywhere and realized it is actually a new song and everybody loves it, including that baby sleeping in a car from the news. Psy can enjoy this new fame for as long as he wants-if he moves on, he might not have the same success.

• Yes, it's time for Psy to come up with a new single.

While "Gangnam Style" is widely popular, Psy should definitely come up with something just as catchy if he wants to be taken seriously as an artist. A musician is only as popular as his latest work, and while "Gangnam Style" will likely be popular for another year or so, and played after this point for nostalgic purposes, but Psy should continue to work on new music in order to gain respect as a musician.

• Yes, if he has the talent to do so.

A truly talented, creative person cannot help but abandon his past and move on. Whatever Psy has accomplished was to my mind a flash in the pan, and he best move on or become a one-trick pony. Fans are very fickle, and what Psy has accomplished with the Gangnam Style will not have any staying power.

• No, Love Gangnam Style

No, I think Psy can still ride out the Gangnam Style craze a bit longer.

Gangnam Style is one of the top hits in 2012, and the most viewed video on Youtube. I believe that he will need to think his next move through carefully and be sure to make a good second impression as well. For now, I think everyone is still very content with Gangnam Style from Psy.