• These Can Be Dangerous!

Yes, psychedelic drugs should be illegal. Psychedelic drugs are hallucinogens and as such they alter a person’s thoughts, perceptions and reactions. An individual’s reaction to one of these drugs could differ in intensity based on their personality and emotional make up. There is no way to know how a person will react before they use a psychedelic drug. There have been headlines over the years in reputable newspapers about extremely gruesome acts having been committed while under the influence of these drugs. While the words “psychedelic drugs” bring peace loving hippies to mind, the reality is that these drugs could cause very violent reactions.

• Reality Distortion is Dangerous

Psychedelic drugs distort reality. They cause people to believe and perceive things that are not real. When people believe things that aren't real, they may commit crimes like murder, robbery, or rape. They become dangerous to society. They can hurt innocent people, and it should not be legal to do things that might cause someone to hurt innocent people.

• Open your third eye

"Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong."

Terence McKenna

• Adults should have free choice on how they treat there own bodies

I believe it is a basic human right to be able to alter your own body and in this case your own mind, while psychedelics can cause or worsen mental illnesses ,they can also lead to incredible and extremely useful revelations. Most mental problems can be avoided by not having a bad trip. If proper drug education existed people could learn how to minimize the risks by lowering the dose and making sure they are in the correct settings. They are also extremely physically safe.

Making substances like LSD illegal means people have no idea what they are being sold when they buy it of a dealer, chemcials like 25i nbome are very common, and unlike LSD people can easily overdose and die from them.

Drugs of all kinds have been widely used for thousands of years and it's is a very modern phenomenon in which there use has been criminalised. Another reason that they should be legal is that the current 'war on drugs' isn't working anyway, if it did why is it that within about 30 minutes I would be able to purchase any manner of illegal drugs, it is a wasted effort and only helps to arrest small time users who do no harm to anyone but themselves

• What about the benefits

Terminally ill patients beginning to accept death and reencode memories to remember the positive aspects, personal growth, love, ACCEPTANCE. The illegality of these drugs does not affect the amount of users, just the purity of substances used and increases the chance of adverse effects. The law just makes it harder for scientists to do research so the truth about psychedelics can be revealed.

• Psychedelic Drugs Should be Legal

The United States Government has no authority to tell an individual what they can and can't consume. Where do we draw the line, alcohol, coffee, tobacco, these are all drugs. What about fast food? New York just placed a ban on 16 oz soda. Our bodies are our property, not the governments, and we should be able to use whatever we want. They may be dangerous, but individuals care for themselves, the government doesn't care for them.

• Doctors and N.A. Are liars and the pushers of real narcotics

Hallucinogens helped me completely cured my addiction to hard drugs and legal narcotics and amphetamines as well as give me insight and understanding into my schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, psychosis and temporal lobe epilepsy showing me which attitudes and behaviours caused them and how wrong and evil doctors are because they only want to shove drugs on everyone permanently. Thanks elemicin, dmt, mescaline and myristicin !!!

• It should be legal

For all the haters what I can suggest is, just try once before passing judgments. Seriously. . The stigma attached to psychedelics was the only reason why I tried it so late. But when I tried for the first time it changed how I see the world .. I am a Medico so I don't support use of other stimulants like coccain heroine and stuff. Coz those shit are addictive. But psychedelics is a different case, be it magic mushrooms, acid, or dmt, it should be legal..

• It should be legal

• My body,my choice

The only reason psychedelics are illegal is because this society looks at any state of conciousness that isn't a submissive consumer consciousness as negative. A government trying to incorporate psychedelics is like trying to transport an acid in a barrel that it will dissolve. Psychedelics dissolve the idea of systems.

• Legalize drugs, criminalize behavior.

I think that psychedelic drugs should be legal for adults who know the risks. If someone does something stupid or dangerous while on the drug, it's their own responsibility. Much like alcohol is legal but driving while drunk is not, it should be legal to use psychedelic drugs but dangerous behavior while on them should still be a crime.

• Open Your Eyes

Has it ever occurred to you that the reason that psychedelics are illegal is because it alters the way we think. By saying this I do not mean that it is a bad alteration, actually the complete opposite. It shows us what really matters in the world, the beauty of life. It is illegal because these thoughts scare the government. What would happen if we were to simply live the lives we desire rather than to follow the structure set by the government??? Heaven forbid if we saw the true side of the government.

• They have very few side effects

Look at the side effects for alcohol and cigarettes. Now look at the side effects for psychedelics. Psychedelics are more of a learning tool then a drug and should be legal for the people with enough curiosity to open their mind to a whole new perspective. Psychedelics also have many uses for health and diseases such as curing severe anxiety or depression!

• They are spiritual

These drugs are non-violent, and can help you tap into a different realm of the universe. These drugs are illegal because the government (elite business owners) want people to be docile and stay on this robotic path. What psychedelics do, is, they give you a different perspective of what's mainstream

• Why Even Bother?

Psychological drugs are almost (if not completely) harmless to the human body. Stuff like mushrooms, Molly, marijuana, and hash are not in the least bit harmful. In fact, we should be making people on those drugs our president. Promote peace, physiological drugs are for people who are very peaceful people

• It should be legal

• It should be legal

• Can treat diseases

As long as it is even possible that a substance or activity can improve one's life without harming others then that substance or activity should be allowed by aforementioned individual. It is indeed making some horrible people lots of money by having full prisons, especially with non-violent offenders. Raise prison/jail standard of living. Reduce prison population. Legalize substances of potential medical use.

• My body,my choice