• Why should it be illegal?

If you don't like public nudity, then keep Your clothes on. People that want to be nude should be allowed to, it doesn't hurt anyone. As for kids seeing it, who cares, they are naked at home and see their parents naked. Nudity is natural and should be legal everywhere!

• Should public nudity be allowed?

Yes i think that it should be allowed everywhere because the human body is beautiful and it is hidden ALOT. But why would god give us the beautiful body if we cant show it we should be able to show our body if we choose to show our body after all it is our body!

• Nudity should be legal

There is nothing wrong with being nude in public. It's about self expression. I am open minded, and I enjoy sun bathing nude and mowing the lawn nude and swimming nude. I would love to be able to ride my bike nude. I also enjoy nude hiking but there is no place in new Hampshire for that. Nudity is freedom of speech.

• It's very healthy.

History has shown that nudity has never been harmful to a society. However, clothing has sexualized our bodies. Nudity has physical, social, and psychological benefits. How can natural nudity be more offensive than body modifications such as tattoos or piercings? We accept these things openly and freely, but condemn the beauty of the natural body.

• In Certain Places

Public nudity should be allowed in appropriate places. For me the appropriate place is definitley your own property. I would love to be allowed in my own backyard , but living in a urban enviroment, this is considered public even if you have a fence, if it is possible a neighbor or passerby cann see you. Also would have no problem with a public pool or beach. But would not think it appropriate in stores or businesses.

• It is up to the person to decide.

Climate and weather conditions should be the yardstick.
    The rules that govern the wearing of apparel are man made. In many areas around the world where people dressed or undressed to suit the conditions, the advent of our CIVILISED ideas changed their outlook on nudity to our narrow mindedness. As a practising nudist I recall the words of a an obese women who said to me while in the nude " when I am naked I am not fat anymore".

• I say yes.

The reason why i think public nudity should be allowed is because the 1st amendment of the constitution clearly states that we, as american citizens, have the freedom of expression. And if public nudity becomes illegal, then it would violate our freedom of expression and it would go against the constitution.

• This would promote equality and end discrimination based on clothing

This would be an amazing idea to end equality to based on one's fashion sense and clothing.Not to mention the fact that If everyone followed it,the number of perverts would actually decrease because looking at a naked body would become something natural that everyone sees from childhood itself.

How many people would actually do this is another question.

• I don't think God disapproves of what he created in his likeness.

God created our bodies in his likeness. After Adam and Eve and the forbidden fruit, God provided covering for them because he loved them and knew they would need protection for the elements outside of the Garden of Eden. God's laws are pretty simple. There are only ten. It's a sin against God to hide what he created and to be ashamed of it.

• If people wish to be naked let them. This is a free country.

The government shouldn't control what I wear or don't wear. Nudity is a natural thing. Let's fight for our right! There's places around the world that favor it. I wish people could have the freedom to go outside nude and not be punished. There's no reason to be ashamed for wanting to go around naked.

• No, it shouldn't

No, I would have to disagree that public nudity should be allowed. Being nude is a pretty intimate thing and it would not be appropriate to display one's body in its natural form such as nakedness in public. It would not be appropriate for small children to see this kind of thing because they likely would not understand it.

• Depends on the Situation

In real life, I believe its freedom and you don't judge people by their bodies.

But it's horrible and wrong how its on the internet. I didn't even it existed on the internet until 1 month ago. All sites containing "nudism" should be closed/removed. Having nude pictures of children is just straight pathetic and disgusting.

• Public nudity should not be allowed.

At first I thought, 'why not?' If everyone walked around naked, maybe we wouldnt feel so bad about our bodies and wouldnt have low self esteem. Before Adam and Eve ate the apple, they were content to be naked. However, on the pro side, people see people of the opposite sex and nature kicks in. Not good.

• No the general public display of nudity should not be allowed.

No the general display of nudity in public is not in the interest of the majority of the population. Community standards should be specific to the community being affect by them, to that end the display of nudity should be limited to areas and places where it is within the accepted standards of the community.

• No, unsophisticated and immoral.

It is very shameful to show our nude bodies to members of the opposite sex (who are not our consorts). Not only this but if public nudity is allowed, it will consequently lead to open copulation and even public orgies. Humans are not like the other beasts of the earth, clothing is essential and allowing open nakedness is quiet perverse...

• No, it shouldn't be allowed, there is a reason why we invented clothing.

Going around naked is only natural in a very basic sense of that word. Humans are social creatures, we evolve along with our society and clothing is an important part of it. It protects as from cold, sunburn, damage, bacteria, etc., and because of that, nakedness became associated with vulnerability. It can and often is an expression of person's identity, their style. It is an indication of status or role, which isn't necessarily bad contrary to what naturists say, although that's probably material for another debate.

Perhaps nudity is not inherently sexual - but since the prevalance of clothing made it inappropriate in most non-sexual situations - most people see it as such. And it shouldn't be wrong for nakedness to be associated with sex and intimacy; indeed it can and is useful.

It isn't wrong for people to be uncomfortable around naked people, it is just the way our society is and there are legitimate reasons for that, not all of which are as shallow as naturists make them out to be.

• More action needs to be Taken Against it

The government should do more to put laws on nudity and pornography because it is already literally all over the internet and no action is taken to prevent people from seeing it and more and more people start seeing sexual imagery in posters and cards often without intention and people must never live surrounded by those kinds of seductive and suggestive materials.

• We are not ready for this.

While I personally believe that nudity in itself shouldn't be such a taboo as, really, it's just a bunch of body parts, there's nothing to about it inherantly bad...Well...Our society is. We live in a world where we still have to teach women to recognize the taste of a spiked drink, where they are taught how to handle dangerous men, how to dress to not catch someone's attention...

We are an awful society full of awful people, and allowing people to get naked is just the gateway for abuses even more easy. Let's face it: you can say that it's a matter of educating well people, but it's just not going to happen: breasts and genitals will remain sexual parts for the majority, and they are definitely not going to let you say "no" when attempting to grab them.

Nudity shouldn't be a problem, but our society is. We don't live in a world where we're safe enough to be ourselves. It's sad, but it's how it is.

• It's revolting .

I don't want to see the genitals of people randomly walking around, that's just revolting, also don't want to see naked fat fucks walking around, dear satan spare my eyes from those abominations.

I also don't want my child to see some mutilated penis(circumcised) that's just inapropiate.

People say the human body is beatifull bwhaha, not it's not, there are a ridiculous amount of ugly ass people who are so ugly you would need to be paid money just to tolerate looking at them, even more so if they were naked, have you also taken a look at the amount of fat fucks in the US? Therés a ridiculous amount of them, really want to see them all naked on the street?

Artiefox says2016-04-10T19:11:59.260
Jonathan Hughes I am also known as Artiewhitefox.

It is a sin to call what God made to be evil. Blood in the body makes the body to be corrupt. That corrupt body has a digestive system in it that will be destroyed when the saved put on incorruption. Defiled religon gives guilt. Google people are defiled religious people in their works. They work ill to people.
People who are aganst the sight of the nude form are against themselves not even knowing it. Google people need to be told this. They need to stop opressing people. People on Google are against themselves.
Artiefox says2016-04-10T19:12:17.653