• Yes yes yes

No no no nono no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no nono no no nono no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no nono no no nono no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no nono no no nono no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no

• Yes yes yes

• No, what about those who don't want to smoke?

Because many people are allergic to smoke and smoking etc. They too have the right 'not' to inhale smoke. If public smoking is prevalent then what about those who don't want to inhale smoke?

The best way to go forward is to create some smoking rooms and parks etc., just for smoking just like we have public urinals and toilets. Anyone can excrete but in a particular place, not 'anywhere'. Anyone can go into the smoking area and smoke but not in the public place.

• I do agree.

There's many people who don't smoke. And for those who don't, it's really not fair that they have to deal with breathing in those terrible chemicals. BLAGH!!!! Many people where I live smoke in front of stores, and I really don't enjoy breathing in that stuff. . . . .

• No, but there should be taxation

I agree that it may not be fair for people to breathe in bad air, and thus I agree that there must be a system that penalises smokers (or any other person who does something that negatively affects a third party). A way to do this is instead of banning smoking, place a Pigouvian tax on smokers in order to incentivise people not to smoke and in order to gain tax revenue. However, we shouldn't go to the extreme to ban it (just like its not fair on all the people who don't pollute, yet we shouldn't ban CO2 emissions, just tax them so they pay for societies harm).

Posted by: WXL
  • No specific enough

I mean it should be ban for indoors, however outdoors are for everybody and there should be now law for that. Besides when your outside smoke disperses much faster unlike indoor where people could easily get secondhand smoke. In the near future this won't be much of an issue since e cigs are gaining popularity.

• No Specific Enough

I mean indoors, it should be ban however, outdoors is for everyone. Besides when your inside smoke can just stay and people will get second hand, yet outside the smoke disperse much faster. In the near future this will be less of a problem since e cigs are gaining popularity.